Trump, in Miami speech, set to roll back Obama's Cuba policy

Hope he does something about this.....

schaefer-c9-22-638.jpg
i think anyone willing to escape cuba and risk a tiny boat crossing deserves exemption. political asylum. those are the people we want.

Last edited:
Appears to be a reasonable expectation from other countries before you normalize relations. I'm sure Bernie and his supporters will be upset, notice how those most pressing for punishment against Cuba are those who lived under that system?

Now if only we could get the U.S to help with liberty in Canada too, there would be many happy Canadians and businesses.

Trump, in Miami speech, set to roll back Obama's Cuba policy

President Trump will head to Miami on Friday, home to a large and influential Cuban-American community, to unveil his administration’s new Cuba policy -- which will roll back central parts of his predecessor’s efforts to normalize ties with the Communist island nation, according to a senior administration official and other sources.

While details on the changes to the policy have yet to be fully revealed, a U.S. official suggested that Trump would call for Cuban President Raul Castro to push for more political freedom and to release democratic activists in Cuban prisons, among other initiatives.

Trump is at the same time expected to announce a reversal in some areas of former President Barack Obama's previous steps toward normalizing relations including the opening of embassies between the two countries and the easing of flight restrictions between the U.S. and Cuba.

The final actions have not been set as the review over the specifics of the plan continues. However, there will likely be steps in restricting travel from the U.S. to Cuba; there are now daily flights from Florida to Cuba. Another directive being weighed is taking steps to limit American companies from dealing with businesses owned by the Cuban military, U.S. sources confirm to Fox News.

While campaigning in Miami during a stop in September of 2016, then-Republican presidential nominee Trump hinted at such a move, tying it to demands on the Cuban government.

“All of the concessions Barack Obama has granted the Castro regime were done through executive order which means our next president can reverse them,“ Trump said. "And that I will do unless the Castro regime meets our demands.”
Trump is swine and his minions are so f*cking ignorant, they don't even know he did illegal business with Cuba and they probably don't care. Considering how much they love Russia.

Donald Trump’s company violated the U.S. embargo against Cuba

Trump violated Cuba embargo in 1998 business venture, report claims
newsweek alleges.... hep....

Man, Trump sure hates Obama. Must be because America and the world respect and like Obama much more than they like Trump. So this is Trump acting like a spoiled brat and he's braking all off Obama's toys. What a pathetic little man. It's easy to see why a large majority of Americans and world citizens has little to no respect for Trump.
Trump doesn't wastes time hating anyone. this, like the russian affair, is simply a made up affectation from the left.

the left made him a hater and treasonist in their own eyes, he is neither.

someone who collaborates with an enemy occupying force. fifth columnist, saboteur. a member of a clandestine subversive organization who tries to help a potential invader. traitress.

Hope he does something about this.....

schaefer-c9-22-638.jpg
i think anyone willing to escape cuba and risk a tiny boat crossing deserves exemption. political asylum. those are the people we want.
immigration is a numbers game..........

So we disagree.........we are not responsible for taking in all those who are in distress in the world.......because there are just too dang many of them.

obama doin the wave with the castro butchers, sickening.
Yeah, thank God the Saudis (Trump's new BFF) never chops someone's head off. Oh wait, yes they do.
and thank goodness Putin hasn't had 47 journalists and political foes killed since his election in 2012, or that Ergoden hasn't become a dictator or killed drug dealers with his own bare hands before they were given a trial.... :eek: Was that Ergoden or one of his other buddies?

Who in the heck is Ergoden?

Surely you jest? A man of the world and all knowing Admiral?

Hint: Turkey

Oh, you mean Erdogan? Not quite the same as as "Ergoden" is it? I suggest you study harder if you want to try to best me.

WTF does he have to do with anything?

Flailing about again in search of an argument?

Forum List

Back