Analyzing The Russia Collusion Myth

Tucker pwns all basically because he is brilliant, funny and extremely quick witted.

My guess is Calloway agreed to pretend to take the establishment democrat/msm position. Nobody in their right mind can honestly believe "Russia collusion myth."

Clearly there was meetings between Trump’s administration and high level Russian official at a time when Russia was clearly trying to influence our elections.

Does it rise to the level of collusion… Probably. They investigation continues. If I was this new FBI director though, I’d keep the rental and not buy a house yet; he may have to be fired too.

Tucker pwns all basically because he is brilliant, funny and extremely quick witted.

My guess is Calloway agreed to pretend to take the establishment democrat/msm position. Nobody in their right mind can honestly believe "Russia collusion myth."

After just 8 years of Obama's presidency + Soros Media brainwashing the population, almost half of the country are potential patients of mental clinics. Even the foreigners are laughing...

Putin accuses America of 'political schizophrenia'
(Includes a video)

Last edited:
Clearly there was meetings between Trump’s administration and high level Russian official at a time when Russia was clearly trying to influence our elections.

Does it rise to the level of collusion… Probably. They investigation continues. If I was this new FBI director though, I’d keep the rental and not buy a house yet; he may have to be fired too.
If the Trump team asks the Russki's to release some of H's classified emails from her bathroom server to win the election, is that "collusion"? Putin knew that the emails were golden if H won the election. Talk about blackmail...

If the Trump team asks the Russki's to release some of H's classified emails from her bathroom server to win the election, is that "collusion"? Putin knew that the emails were golden if H won the election. Talk about blackmail...

Not sure. It's a hypothetical. What isn't is that a key advisor knew of Podesta being hacked 6 weeks beforehand

You have no proof of collusions not in sworn testimony or physical evidence. It's time to accept the fact once again you have nothing!

You have no proof of collusions not in sworn testimony or physical evidence. It's time to accept the fact once again you have nothing!

If it were so obvious, you wouldn’t be responding for the 7th straight week and crying like a little bitch about it.

The investigations into the widening Trump scandals continues.

Not sure. It's a hypothetical. What isn't is that a key advisor knew of Podesta being hacked 6 weeks beforehand

Link? You're saying a Trump advisor knew of Podesta getting hacked 6 weeks prior to it happening? I call BULLSHIT in capital letters cuz I think you're flat out lying.

The fact that Trump's campaign officials met with Russian gov't reps or intermediaries before or after the hacking proves absolutely nothing. It is highly likely the Russkies also met with people in the Clinton camp too. As did reps from most other major players did.

It appears that you have no clue as to what "clearly" means.

But...ignorance is "clearly" evident in folks of your political persuasion.

My mission....education is about to be 'clearly evident.'

Watch:

1. There was never any truth to the claim that "17 intelligence agencies" determined that they had 'evidence' that Russia 'hacked' our election or of any collusion between Russia and Trump.

" So far, no single piece of evidence has been made public proving that the Trump campaign joined with Russia to steal the US presidency - nothing."
Trump Russia dossier key claim 'verified' - BBC News

2. There could never.....never......be any evidence.
There is no way to determine exactly who gains access to another's emails:

"....indicators of identity like timestamps, language preferences and IP addresses “can be manipulated or faked rather easily,” said Juan Andres Guerrero-Saade, a senior security researcher at Kaspersky Lab."
Does the U.S. government really know who hacked Democrats' emails?
Does the U.S. government really know who hacked Democrats' emails?

3. There is only one definitive item that everyone admits was produced by anti-Trump authors....it was the 'dossier'....

" Washington (CNN)The FBI last year used a dossier of allegations of Russian ties to Donald Trump's campaign as part of the justification to win approval to secretly monitor a Trump associate, according to US officials briefed on the investigation." FBI used dossier allegations to bolster Trump-Russia investigation - CNNPolitics.com

Comey...and you.... bought it like it was on sale.

" the F.B.I., C.I.A. and National Security Agency gave a classified report on the Russian hacking, leaking and efforts to influence the presidential election to Mr. Obama, Mr. Trump and congressional leaders, they attached a two-page summary of the unverified allegations in the memos." https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/11/us/politics/trump-intelligence-report-explainer.html?mcubz=2&_r=0

"FBI Director James Comey has been caught going around to secret Congressional briefings in “recent weeks” touting the lurid fake “Trump dossier.” He has been claiming that it is a major foundation of the FBI’s investigation of purported Russian collusion with Trump to interfere in the election—months after the FBI had already assessed the “dossier” as non-credible."
The Final Truth about the “Trump Dossier”

Clearly you don't understand what 'non-credible' means either.

4.There is far stronger evidence that Russia wanted an easily bribed President, Hillary Clinton...and were behind the faked anti-Trump dossier:

" ...now demanding that FBI Director James Comey disclose whether Fusion GPS, the Democratic opposition research firm that produced the debunked dossier on President Trump’s alleged Russia ties, was itself a Russian agent working on behalf of Vladimir Putin’s regime.

Sen. Lindsay Graham (R-S.C.), who has been a vocal critic of President Trump, peppered Comey with questions about ties between Fusion GPS and what Graham termed “the Russian intelligence apparatus”:

Graham: Are you familiar with Fusion?
Comey: I know the name.
Graham: Are they part of the Russian intelligence apparatus?
Comey: I can’t say.
Graham: Do you agree with me that if Fusion was involved in preparing a dossier against Donald Trump, that would be interfering in our election by the Russians?
Comey: I don’t want to say.

Fusion GPS is the subject of a complaint to the Justice Department, which alleges that the company violated the Foreign Agents Registration Act by working on behalf of Russian principals to undermine U.S. sanctions against Russians. That unregistered work was reportedly conducted with a former Russian intelligence operative, Mr. Rinat Akhmetshin, and appears to have been occurring simultaneous to Fusion GPS’s work overseeing the creation of the dossier." Senator: Wait, The Firm Behind Trump Dossier Was Funded By Russia?

Clear, you dunce????
The Russians worked AGAINST Trump!!!!

They wanted the woman who made certain that they got control of US uranium.

Link? You're saying a Trump advisor knew of Podesta getting hacked 6 weeks prior to it happening? I call BULLSHIT in capital letters cuz I think you're flat out lying.

The fact that Trump's campaign officials met with Russian gov't reps or intermediaries before or after the hacking proves absolutely nothing. It is highly likely the Russkies also met with people in the Clinton camp too. As did reps from most other major players did.

Six weeks before the release of Podesta’s e-mails…. yes. If I can show you a Trump advisor knew six weeks before Wikileaks publishing the e-mails, will you agree with me that it is collusion?

Just a few days ago in St Petersburg:

Megyn Kelly: President Putin, was this possibility ever discussed between the Trump team and your representatives prior to President Trump being inaugurated?

Vladimir Putin: Our ambassador met with someone. What should an ambassador do? That is his job. That is what he gets paid for. He should have meetings, discussing current affairs, reaching agreements. What is he supposed to do there? Go to the kind of places that he will be fired for visiting? No. This is his job but he is being accused of meeting with someone. Are you nuts out there or what? This is diplomatic service. This is just amazing.

St Petersburg International Economic Forum plenary meeting

Investigation has just began.

If it were so obvious, you wouldn’t be responding for the 7th straight week and crying like a little bitch about it.

The investigations into the widening Trump scandals continues.
Not crying. Laughing at your stupidity!

Six weeks before the release of Podesta’s e-mails…. yes. If I can show you a Trump advisor knew six weeks before Wikileaks publishing the e-mails, will you agree with me that it is collusion?

You show me where a Trump advisor knew of Podesta being hacked 6 weeks before it happened, that's what you said. Funny that after all this time nobody knows about that except you, otherwise it would have been all over the news for weeks. Lay it on me.

It's ended because it's a waste of money.

The conclusion was evident yesterday.

Talk about blackmail. If Putin has the videos on Trump like the British dossier hints at, that would be 1,000 times better than any e-mails.

They said the same thing about Einsteins theory of relativity, Peter Higgs and his boson. GIve Mueller and the intelligence committees finish their investigation before declaring no evidence.

Forum List

Back