"Trump in Heels"...Her Name is Amanda Chase, she's dumb, she hates masks, she's a gun nut and she just might be Virginia's next Governor

Amanda-Chase.jpg

Now why did I just know she was blonde before I saw her? What is it with conservatives and these Aryan whackadoodles?

We've been joking that the republican party would see a true crisis if there was a national shortage of hair dye. A friend of mine calls them "Bible Blonds."

i hope she wins...for the entertainment value

Absolutely no chance. Little wonder that Virginia is becoming a blue state. Republicans are making it easy for them. They ran a racist candidate for US Senate and now they want to run a female version for governor.

1613830326819.png

I see people doing that all the time. What are they pointing at?

Absolutely no chance. Little wonder that Virginia is becoming a blue state. Republicans are making it easy for them. They ran a racist candidate for US Senate and now they want to run a female version for governor.

They ran a racist candidate for US Senate and now they want to run a female version for governor.

they elected a racist governor.

1613833023979.png

Now why did I just know she was blonde before I saw her? What is it with conservatives and these Aryan whackadoodles?
Yes.....Donald J. Trump living rent-free in your head.

Question: What will you do when you can't make up shit about Trump 24/7???

Answer: Make up shit about somebody else that comes along after him.

They ran a racist candidate for US Senate and now they want to run a female version for governor.

View attachment 459537

He is infinitely better than Trump Nazis.

View attachment 459537

Explain the alleged nazism.

View attachment 459537

Right

Your nazis want to burn anyone that has appeared in blackface.....

(unless they have a D behind their name)

Joy Behar, Va governor, etc

Virginia already has a racist governor, remember?

View attachment 459537

Boy, am I glad we don't have any of those around. That would be bad.

Forum List

Back