Trump " I have not conceded"

Hillary's entire life is one big lie. She has no business having a law license in this country.
Funny coming from a Trump defender, who has lost at least three of his main lawyers because they got disbarred.
It really is not funny when people can be persecuted legally. The fix is in to punish anyone associated with Trump. You assholes should be ashamed of the mockery being made of justice.
Professional victimization....is it profitable for you?

Hillary's entire life is one big lie. She has no business having a law license in this country.
Funny coming from a Trump defender, who has lost at least three of his main lawyers because they got disbarred.
It really is not funny when people can be persecuted legally. The fix is in to punish anyone associated with Trump. You assholes should be ashamed of the mockery being made of justice.
People associated with Trump are being pursued because they are corrupt.
People associated with Trump are only being pursued because they are associated with Trump. Period. None of them are any more guilty of anything than those around Biddum or Hillary or Obumma or Clinton. Probably LESS.

Why? I'd call a fair ballgame. Always do. But speaking of the Audit team... Why haven't they shown any fraud. I'd think they would have unearthed it after a few days. Whats taking so long?
They're busy spinning a narrative for July/August to help enable Trump's triumphant return to the White House of course. It's all a big media driven exercise.
If they had found just the slightest bit of fraud, they'd be singing it from the rooftops.

Oh, JackOLantern! The slightest bit of fraud? Why, until this election, no one had ever tried to claim no election was totally FREE of fraud, just that it wasn't consequential. Now, this time, you jackals are actually trying to claim that in the largest election ever, the most emotion-charged election ever, in the most unorthodox election ever, in the most questioned, irregular election ever----- there was NO fraud?! :auiqs.jpg:

Anyone daring to claim no fraud in an election this large and strange is in effect, ANNOUNCING IT.

Lessee, Jackal, we have 10,000 people with thousands of witnesses, documents and testimony saying there WAS fraud, a LOT of it, and then we have you and the "Reuters Fact Check Team" who simply called up an election board, asked them if they cheated, they said no, and now you and Reuters declared it a fact. :uhh:

View attachment 505410

Why do you persist? Put up. Or STFU.
I'm not interested in your pussying out posts.

TRANSLATION: Jack ain't got nuttin'. He's cut. He's bleeding. He wants off.

Meantime, idiots like him are asked 100 times to put up or shut up and they never can. They can't even answer the question: IF THE ELECTION FRAUD WAS DENOUNCED MERE DAYS AFTER THE ELECTION (and since in EVERY mention of it) AS BASELESS AND DEBUNKED, THEN WHO DEBUNKED IT? HOW? WHEN? AND WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE?

Run away and declare a non-existent victory. That's what all you Trump supporters are hoping for.
I don't run anywhere, Jerk, and all I'm hoping for is to get at the REAL truth about the election, not this fiction you Bidenistas keep trying to sell.

I've put up Freaky. I've knocked down every one of your conspiracy theories without even breaking a sweat.
That's because you've knocked down absolutely NOTHING other than in your own imagination.

And here you are almost seven months later still pushing them forward.
Data is still flowing in every day.

I have to wonder at some point, does it become about your belief in the lie? Or is it devotion and adoration of the man himself?
How 'bout this Jack-- -- -- the indisputable truth, the REAL truth, the FACTS, not this evasive CRAP you keep peddling. I'm fine with doing a neat and thorough job, Jerk, you are the one sweating bullets trying to dissuade the truth from coming out.

The only thing "flowing" here is the smell of desperation that grows with every post you make.
He lost. He's done. End of Story.
"Desperation," Jack? No desperation here on this end, I'm not the one trying to stop, speed up or put down any efforts to get at the whole truth, YOU ARE. Even your last post reeks of DESPERATION. You're desperate for me to say nothing found here and the election is settled.

Not within a light-year, Garage Guy.

The election is settled. Trump lost. Game over. End of story.
Nothing is settled. Fraud will be proven.
By 30JUN21, right? That's what you told us.
They have to do a report. Do not worry fraud will be proven. Now stop trolling about it.
5 more days, hun.....30JUN21st

Professional victimization....is it profitable for you?
If you are saying our justice system is not thoroughly corrupt, you are lying. Obvious persecution is obvious persecution. Anyone who supports it is an asshole.

Why? I'd call a fair ballgame. Always do. But speaking of the Audit team... Why haven't they shown any fraud. I'd think they would have unearthed it after a few days. Whats taking so long?
They're busy spinning a narrative for July/August to help enable Trump's triumphant return to the White House of course. It's all a big media driven exercise.
If they had found just the slightest bit of fraud, they'd be singing it from the rooftops.

Oh, JackOLantern! The slightest bit of fraud? Why, until this election, no one had ever tried to claim no election was totally FREE of fraud, just that it wasn't consequential. Now, this time, you jackals are actually trying to claim that in the largest election ever, the most emotion-charged election ever, in the most unorthodox election ever, in the most questioned, irregular election ever----- there was NO fraud?! :auiqs.jpg:

Anyone daring to claim no fraud in an election this large and strange is in effect, ANNOUNCING IT.

Lessee, Jackal, we have 10,000 people with thousands of witnesses, documents and testimony saying there WAS fraud, a LOT of it, and then we have you and the "Reuters Fact Check Team" who simply called up an election board, asked them if they cheated, they said no, and now you and Reuters declared it a fact. :uhh:

View attachment 505410

Meantime, idiots like him are asked 100 times to put up or shut up and they never can. They can't even answer the question: IF THE ELECTION FRAUD WAS DENOUNCED MERE DAYS AFTER THE ELECTION (and since in EVERY mention of it) AS BASELESS AND DEBUNKED, THEN WHO DEBUNKED IT? HOW? WHEN? AND WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE?

Run away and declare a non-existent victory. That's what all you Trump supporters are hoping for.
I don't run anywhere, Jerk, and all I'm hoping for is to get at the REAL truth about the election, not this fiction you Bidenistas keep trying to sell.

I've put up Freaky. I've knocked down every one of your conspiracy theories without even breaking a sweat.
That's because you've knocked down absolutely NOTHING other than in your own imagination.

I have to wonder at some point, does it become about your belief in the lie? Or is it devotion and adoration of the man himself?
How 'bout this Jack-- -- -- the indisputable truth, the REAL truth, the FACTS, not this evasive CRAP you keep peddling. I'm fine with doing a neat and thorough job, Jerk, you are the one sweating bullets trying to dissuade the truth from coming out.

The only thing "flowing" here is the smell of desperation that grows with every post you make.
"Desperation," Jack? No desperation here on this end, I'm not the one trying to stop, speed up or put down any efforts to get at the whole truth, YOU ARE. Even your last post reeks of DESPERATION. You're desperate for me to say nothing found here and the election is settled.

By 30JUN21, right? That's what you told us.
They have to do a report. Do not worry fraud will be proven. Now stop trolling about it.
5 more days, hun.....30JUN21st
Why do you get away with trolling?

So the SOS didn't ignore allegations, he acted on them, and proved they were false.
You just read the article and you expect people to believe anything he (SOS) had a hand in?
Secretary Raffensperger selected the presidential race in Georgia for the audit. Meeting the confidence threshold required by law for the audit meant conducting a full manual tally of every ballot cast in Georgia.

You're starting to look stupid, saying the SOS didn't order the hand recount.
"Starting?????"

View attachment 505410

"I don't run anywhere"

LOLOL

Now THAT is funny given you ran from me.

View attachment 505410

rotfl-gif.288736

Remember what Comey said as he read off all the laws she broke? He said that no prosecutor in the country would take the case against her.
But he continued: "Prosecutors necessarily weigh a number of factors before bringing charges. There are obvious considerations, like the strength of the evidence, especially regarding intent. Responsible decisions also consider the context of a person’s actions, and how similar situations have been handled in the past.

In looking back at our investigations into mishandling or removal of classified information, we cannot find a case that would support bringing criminal charges on these facts. All the cases prosecuted involved some combination of: clearly intentional and willful mishandling of classified information; or vast quantities of materials exposed in such a way as to support an inference of intentional misconduct; or indications of disloyalty to the United States; or efforts to obstruct justice. We do not see those things here."

Next!

Remember what Comey said as he read off all the laws she broke? He said that no prosecutor in the country would take the case against her.
But he continued: "Prosecutors necessarily weigh a number of factors before bringing charges. There are obvious considerations, like the strength of the evidence, especially regarding intent. Responsible decisions also consider the context of a person’s actions, and how similar situations have been handled in the past.

In looking back at our investigations into mishandling or removal of classified information, we cannot find a case that would support bringing criminal charges on these facts. All the cases prosecuted involved some combination of: clearly intentional and willful mishandling of classified information; or vast quantities of materials exposed in such a way as to support an inference of intentional misconduct; or indications of disloyalty to the United States; or efforts to obstruct justice. We do not see those things here."

Next!
Nobody wants to hear about two people above the law. They illustrate just how fucked up our justice system is. Try again.

200.gif

ONE PROBLEM, Oh Blind One: Comey is an INVESTIGATOR. His job is to GATHER EVIDENCE. Not to make prosecutorial decisions. That's the Attorney General's job to do.

Next.

Next!
Nobody wants to hear about two people above the law. They illustrate just how fucked up our justice system is. Try again.

Of course you don't want anyone to know the true statement. She didn't intentional or willful mishandle classified information, no intentional misconduct, or indications of disloyalty to the United States, or efforts to obstruct justice.

View attachment 505547

ONE PROBLEM, Oh Blind One: Comey is an INVESTIGATOR. His job is to GATHER EVIDENCE. Not to make prosecutorial decisions. That's the Attorney General's job to do.

Next.
You're the one who brought Comey into the discussion, not me. I just quoted the relevant portion of his statement to show exactly what he said about that.

They make recommendations all the time. It's up to the AG to accept the recommendations or not.

View attachment 505547

Next.
You're the one who brought Comey into the discussion, not me. I just quoted the relevant portion of his statement to show exactly what he said about that.

They make recommendations all the time. It's up to the AG to accept the recommendations or not.

I guess that's an admission you were wrong. I'll take it.

View attachment 505547

Next.

I guess that's an admission you were wrong. I'll take it.

Like UR taking a downed football, pretend it was a fumble and rush to the end zone, spike the ball and yell "Touchdown".

You have to be kidding. The reason so many people around Trump have been prosecuted, is because they committed so many crimes.
It's why Trump pardoned at least half a dozen people close to him. And in case you didn't know, they all accepted the pardon, and thus proved their guilt.

Funny you ignore the obvious THIRD choice: that she is guilty as sin but above the law because her ilk are part of a protected deep state that is considered simply too important to go to jail.

That is because for the statute to survive, the US supreme court added a "mens rea" requirement to sustain conviction.
And as Comey said, Hillary was grossly negligent, but lacked willful intent. That's why no prosecutor would touch it. They knew they could not get a conviction with the requirements the US supreme court added.

Next!

Of course you don't want anyone to know the true statement. She didn't intentional or willful mishandle classified information, no intentional misconduct, or indications of disloyalty to the United States, or efforts to obstruct justice.
She is above the law. Like Obama, Comey Clapper,McCabe, Brennan. The last four lied to Congress and have never been held accountable. Why?

Forum List

Back