Trump hit with criminal charges in New York, a first for a US ex-president -New York Times

In between posting unhinged ALL CAP tweets, I imagine Defendant Donald is rapidly channel surfing all the propaganda networks, snorting mass quantities of Adderall, and scarfing down as many cheeseburgers as humanly possible.

008_jpg-2764579.JPG

Orange man bad.
Cohen took it upon himself to pay the money
I guess your propagandists didn't play the audio of Cohen and Defendant Donald strategizing on how to pay off Stormy.

Don't you ever get upset at how much they are keeping you ignorant and stupid?

I guess your propagandists didn't play the audio of Cohen and Defendant Donald strategizing on how to pay off Stormy.

Hey dumbass don't you get tired of lying?

And there is a 99% chance his lawyers will go to great lengths to prevent Trump from taking the stand.

Though I hope he does. I would love to watch Trump being cross examined, he will squirm like a debutante who needs to pee.
Cohen will contend that trump ordered him to pay off Stormy. trump will contend that he didn't. How, other than putting trump on the stand, are trump's lawyers going to disprove Cohen's statement?

They will need to chose which is more dangerous, letting Cohen' statements go uncontested or putting Donnie on the stand. I hope he goes under oath, but the attorneys are gonna fight to keep trump from testifying....cause....HE CANNOT TELL THE TRUTH.

Same thing with the obstruction Donnie committed with the classified documents. His lawyers are going to contend, and may have already depositioned, that Donnie lied to them and concealed classified documents. How is he going to dispute their statements without testifying under oath.

SORRY DONNIE! PLEADING THE 5TH IS NOT GOING TO HELP YOU.

MORAL OF THE STORY: Lies will eventually begin to catch up with you, even if you are a Former president.

They watch FAUX 24/7....so stupid is a way of life for them.

Hey dumbass don't you get tired of lying?

Trump Admits To Authorizing Stormy Daniels Payoff, Denies Sexual Encounter

Michael Cohen Secretly Taped Trump Discussing Payment to Playboy Model

You can listen to the recording in that link.

There is also a paper trail of Defendant Donald reimbursing Cohen.

All caught up now, mushroom?

Forum List

Back