Trump Haters Now Attacking Mount Rushmore?

conserveguy877

Gold Member
Nov 25, 2015
I hope this 4th of July fireworks at Mount Rushmore does proceed as scheduled. The country needs it as they can unite while staying at home battling the invisible that is Covid. Which originated in CHINA!

Eb22yzxWsAIMQXo

One can only imagine how many of them would be crushed to death if they tried to topple one of those heads.

I think I just got another tingle down my leg. :04:

One can only imagine how many of them would be crushed to death if they tried to topple one of those heads.

If any of these loons dare go near Mt. Rushmore, it will be just the excuse Trump has been waiting for to go in with Troops and swat them like a fly.

If any of these loons dare go near Mt. Rushmore, it will be just the excuse Trump has been waiting for to go in with Troops and swat them like a fly.

Personally, I would have no problem if they scheduled a protest rally right at the top of the mountain. But instead of waving their stupid cardboard signs and chanting incoherent babbling noises, they all throw themselves off the mountain in unison.

Can you imagine what a powerful political statement that would make? I might even be tempted to vote for Joe if they did that.

:abgg2q.jpg:

<fingers crossed behind back>

Nothing is going to happen to Mt. Rushmore. The governor and the good people of SD don't screw around when it comes to America hating anarchists that want to fuck up our national treasures.

I'm not interested in attacking Mt. Rushmore. In fact, it was a trip we planned to take this summer. Up to see Mt. Rushmore. And then over to see the progress on the Crazy Horse monument.

Now I've decided I'll pass. Too much stupidity in South Dakota.

We'll go to Yosemite instead later in the year.

Forum List

Back