Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Last edited:
I guess that Harvard education isn’t all that it’s cracked up to be. She just learned more about life in 24 hours than she did at her for years at Harvard. LOL

The idiot has quite the social media presence...

"Claira Janover" - Google Search

I guess that Harvard education isn’t all that it’s cracked up to be. She just learned more about life in 24 hours than she did at her for years at Harvard. LOL

Another learns the hard way that you have the right to free speech, but not the right to have that sweet job. Especially when you say things that make your employer look bad to clients.

Poor thing........I'm shocked though............that she had a job at all.

I'm having trouble with that..........I think this is a ploy .....a Gofundme will start and she will laugh all the way to the bank...........

In regards to her tears after what she said........OH WELL.

Someday perhaps people will learn that when they are angry it's not a good idea to broadcast temper tantrums on the InnerT00bz.

But I doubt it.

That’s A good company,, that’s a Huge loss good she’s a scum bag .

Poor thing........I'm shocked though............that she had a job at all.

I'm having trouble with that..........I think this is a ploy .....a Gofundme will start and she will laugh all the way to the bank...........

In regards to her tears after what she said........OH WELL.

She did have a job, not to much work involved though...it is Deloitte.

That acting a fool on social media & losing your job is so hot right now.

This social justice stuff is complicated. Shouldn't the Harvard dipshit be rewarded for her bold stance against "All Lives Matter"? She'll probably get her own show on PBS.

Why hasn't she been mentally evaluated ..............saying she'd kill people who say All lives matter............

Every mass shooting they go why didn't we do something......perhaps this WACKO........might be another one.........A Padded cell for her...........For her own good of course.

Most of these degrees ( even from Harvard ) are garbage !!
This girl does not sound very bright

Hope mom and Dad werent the ones who shelled out for her ed......if so bet shes catching an earful

Forum List

Back