Trump has nose and throat cancer

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
about every 10th word he snorted through his nose and drank at least 2 bottles of water to soothe his throat ..

yup n&t cancer, no doubt.

:lmao:

and Clinton could barely stand up ...

after she gave Donnie that ass whoopin' ...

Many, MANY people in the medical community are saying that Trump had a diabetic episode throughout the entire debate tonight. Not me of course, but many many smart, respected people in the medical community.

I have friends, OK? Amazing incredible people you should... any way they ... you should see these peop.... they say it's a combination, I just read this, there's a report, a combination of tuberculosis and emphysema. They're calling it Tuberculazema. You know I have the best diseases. Believe me. I have increible lung diseases. I have diseases in ways you wouldn't even understand.

Snort. Wheeze.

Many, MANY people in the medical community are saying that Trump had a diabetic episode throughout the entire debate tonight. Not me of course, but many many smart, respected people in the medical community.

I have friends, OK? Amazing incredible people you should... any way they ... you should see these peop.... they say it's a combination, I just read this, there's a report, a combination of tuberculosis and emphysema. They're calling it Tuberculazema. You know I have the best diseases. Believe me. .

Snort. Wheeze.
:rofl:

:clap:

Many people are saying it is heart failure, many very smart people.

I doubt he has a heart to fail.

I suspect that in lieu of a heart he has blood coming out of his wherever.
rimshot.gif

Forum List

Back