Trump has come up with ‘frivolous, baseless claims’ of voter fraud: Nevada AG Aaron Ford

All tossed out and the state attorney general is Republican, lol:

All four of the lawsuits that the Trump administration has filed in our state have been thrown out that I have been participating in,” explained Nevada Attorney General Aaron Ford. “They continue to come with frivolous, baseless claims of speculation about voter fraud that's widespread, that ostensibly is changing the results of the election. And we continue to get them tossed out of court."

One allegation the Trump campaign makes is that dead people voted in the election, said Ford, “but they've not filed a complaint with my office. They continue to operate through the media as a PR stunt to blow up my timeline on Twitter to make it appear as though we're not doing our job, when the fact is, they have not presented a complaint with us that we can even verify, let alone investigate.”
There is that Prog Media talking point again, FRIVOLOUS... Do you progs ever think for yourselves and do some research on why there suddenly was 130,000 ballots in a row with only Joe Biden selected and nothing down ballot?

Oh yeah, you are slaves, you are told to wear a mask that doesnt stop the virus, you wear it, you are told to vote for Joe Biden because the Progs hate the President who is stopping the New World Order, so you vote Joe Biden...Slaves....
How about...lots of Republicans dumped Trump while still voting Red on down ballot issues and candidates?

Really..you had to go with the mask thing?

Too funny.

All four of the lawsuits that the Trump administration has filed in our state have been thrown out that I have been participating in,” explained Nevada Attorney General Aaron Ford. “They continue to come with frivolous, baseless claims of speculation about voter fraud that's widespread, that ostensibly is changing the results of the election. And we continue to get them tossed out of court."

One allegation the Trump campaign makes is that dead people voted in the election, said Ford, “but they've not filed a complaint with my office. They continue to operate through the media as a PR stunt to blow up my timeline on Twitter to make it appear as though we're not doing our job, when the fact is, they have not presented a complaint with us that we can even verify, let alone investigate.”
There is that Prog Media talking point again, FRIVOLOUS... Do you progs ever think for yourselves and do some research on why there suddenly was 130,000 ballots in a row with only Joe Biden selected and nothing down ballot?

Oh yeah, you are slaves, you are told to wear a mask that doesnt stop the virus, you wear it, you are told to vote for Joe Biden because the Progs hate the President who is stopping the New World Order, so you vote Joe Biden...Slaves....
How about...lots of Republicans dumped Trump while still voting Red on down ballot issues and candidates?

Really..you had to go with the mask thing?

Too funny.
This Republican will not compromise my personal values the way a liberal will.

:auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :10: :auiqs.jpg:

nothing-to-see-here.gif

GFY liberals. You know there is plenty of fraud.

I remember in 2016 when they said Trump had no path to 270.

Start recounting your votes, you scared little piss ant.

Do you agree that should have happened in 2016? MI and PA should have went to full recounts. Much closer vote margin.
If not, carry on hack. :)
Why didn't they would be my rebuttal? It's not like Hillary went quietly into that good night.

Than you must have been hitting the bottle hard that night. Not only did she call Trump to concede and congratulate him when there
were still a lot of votes to be counted, she essentially disappeared for the next week while she went hiking and wound down. And no
Democrat ever made one accusation of the election being "rigged", or "fraudulent", or "tampered with".
Then what was all that Russian horse excrement we listened to for 4 years? How quickly you rewrite history.

Which began a few months AFTER Trump's inauguration. A Special Counsel called for by his backup AG as I remember. Not a Democrat.
Again, name me one Democrat who made these accusations in the run up, on the day of, or in the immediate aftermath of the 2016 election.
Hint...I already know the answer is no one.

Do you agree that should have happened in 2016? MI and PA should have went to full recounts. Much closer vote margin.
Why didn't they would be my rebuttal? It's not like Hillary went quietly into that good night.

Than you must have been hitting the bottle hard that night. Not only did she call Trump to concede and congratulate him when there
were still a lot of votes to be counted, she essentially disappeared for the next week while she went hiking and wound down. And no
Democrat ever made one accusation of the election being "rigged", or "fraudulent", or "tampered with".
Then what was all that Russian horse excrement we listened to for 4 years? How quickly you rewrite history.

Which began a few months AFTER Trump's inauguration. A Special Counsel called for by his backup AG as I remember. Not a Democrat.
Again, name me one Democrat who made these accusations in the run up, on the day of, or in the immediate aftermath of the 2016 election.
Ooops for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Separately, in April 2016, an attorney for Hillary Clinton's campaign and the DNC hired Fusion GPS to investigate Trump, while The Free Beacon stopped its backing in May 2016.[8] In June 2016, Fusion GPS subcontracted Steele's firm to compile the dossier. DNC officials denied knowing their attorney had contracted with Fusion GPS, and Steele asserted he was not aware the Clinton campaign was the recipient of his research until months after he contracted with Fusion GPS
{20}: a b Raju, Manu; Herb, Jeremy (October 26, 2017). "In Hill interviews, top Dems denied knowledge of payments to firm behind Trump dossier". CNN. Retrieved August 3, 2019.

He's LYING

Why did you disappear when I blew your baseless contention out of the South China Sea?

[T]he Secretary of State in Nevada who oversees the election is a Republican, with most counties in the state leaning Republican.
The Attorney General of Nevada is Aaron Ford. Aaron Ford is a democrat. Ballotpedia, which I have linked
will confirm this. Jesus...get a brain stem and learn to read.
YOU should “get a brain stem and learn to read.”
It would also be nice if you wrote with a little more respect for others.

I read your Ballotpedia article. My comment always specifically referred to the “Secretary of State” of Nevada who is in charge of the election ... as being a Republican. I never said the Attorney General was a Republican.

The Attorney General is indeed a newly elected Democrat.

What do you have against Nevada’s institutionalized voting system — set up by its elected legislators — anyway? Is it that you are only upset about democratic elections when they seem to result in Democratic Party victories?
But it was Aaron Ford who called claims of voter fraud in Nevada a joke.

I am upset about democratic elections when they appear to be corrupted by fraud.

If a legitimate and untainted recounts shows Biden carried the state I can't do a thing about that
except to feels sorry for a state controlled by Harry Reid and the mob.

Forum List

Back