Trump Hangs Up on Australian PM

cool. he knows it is a dumb deal, but will start studying it soon. awesome.
Only an idiot, like you, would act on a "deal" without studying it first.
trump acted without studying the deal. i am glad i could help you out there, chief.
What could possibly be to the advantage to America by taking thousands of unvetted Islamos from a terrorist loving nation?
They aren't unvetted. Australian vetted them. That's why they were being held on an island.

No wonder New Yorker's hate their fellow New Yorker trump. His jackassery has no bounds. His neighbors know he is an asshole of epic proportions.
Coming from you, that is a wonderful compliment.
So Camp would abide with my plans to deport homosexual immigrants if he succeeded me as POTUS? Come on now. Just a wee teensy bit hypocritical, no?

trump acted without studying the deal. i am glad i could help you out there, chief.
What part of the deal do you approve of?
i am not the us president, but thanks for asking.
Afraid you just validated Trump was right for calling it stupid.

Why would you need to be the US president to have an opinion on what part of the deal you approve of?

You're certainly vocal about being uninformed about the deal.

i know this is very hard to process for trumptards. but the logical, reasonable process goes thusly:

1. studying
2. concluding
3. commenting.

trump had several months to do #1. instead he does #3 and announces that he will do #1 later.

awesome. a real gem.

Why would you need to be the US president to have an opinion on what part of the deal you approve of?

you do not get it, eh? it is not that hard to understand.

There's nothing to study. obama agreed to take in 1200 fighting men that were vetted by Australia and found to be too dangerous to allow into the country. They were held on an island. What's to study?
that is not why they are on an island.
So says the boards resident "Gilligan". If the Aussies don't want them, why the hell should we? Your move...

you do not get it, eh? it is not that hard to understand.
it is not that hard to understand.

You're right, it isn't.
(why are you having a problem understanding it?)

Obama made a deal to accept thousands from Australia, Trump thinks its a bad deal.

I agree, you don't.

Why?

Read the last sentence and you know why. I am truly pleased beyond all expectations I with Trump.

It said the call had been scheduled to last an hour but Trump cut it short after 25 minutes when Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull tried to turn to subjects such as Syria. Turnbull told reporters the call with Trump at the weekend had been frank and candid but refused to give further details.

“I do stand up for Australia. My job is to defend Australian interests,” the former Goldman employee said in Melbourne. Turnbull refused to confirm the Post report that Trump, who had earlier spoken to world leaders including Russian President Vladimir Putin and Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto, had angrily told him that the call was “the worst so far”.

Political analysts were dumbfounded and said such acrimony was unprecedented, surpassing even the difficult relations between former U.S. President Richard Nixon and then Australian Prime Minister Gough Whitlam, who pulled Australian troops out of the Vietnam War. “Even that was always done in the language of foreign policy niceties,” said Harry Phillips, a political analyst of 40 years experience at Edith Cowan and Curtin universities in Perth.

As reports of the conversation hit headlines on both sides of the world, Trump tweeted shortly before midnight in Washington: “Do you believe it? The Obama Administration agreed to take thousands of illegal immigrants from Australia. Why? I will study this dumb deal.”

Pundits Stunned After Trump Hangs Up On Australia Prime Minister, Slamming "Dumb Deal" | Zero Hedge

you are "pleased" because you have zero concern or understanding for what an insane moron you elected.

but then again that's what happens with uneducated rightwingnut bigots
I'd rather be an uneducated rightwingnut, than one of those educated Berkeley students. At least we have class, and after seeing what you think is educated, I find you totally ignorant.

Trump should say nothing. Quietly remove them from the island and send them back to wherever they came from. It's not deportation because They never got here to be deported.

There's nothing to study. obama agreed to take in 1200 fighting men that were vetted by Australia and found to be too dangerous to allow into the country. They were held on an island. What's to study?
So says the boards resident "Gilligan". If the Aussies don't want them, why the hell should we? Your move...
do you know what a "swap" is?

A swap is what you and your boyfriend do. Now back to the topic, your move...

do you know what a "swap" is?

A swap is what you and your boyfriend do. Now back to the topic, your move...
i am on topic, moron. your move.

you are "pleased" because you have zero concern or understanding for what an insane moron you elected.

but then again that's what happens with uneducated rightwingnut bigots

You mean the ones that kicked your fucking ass in the election?

The ones that have the House, the Senate, The Presidency and soon, SCOTUS?

The ones that are currently tearing down most of what the Lying Cocksucker in Chief did?

The ones that will set American Policy for the next 30 years?

The ones that tell you what to do?

Those guys?

You're too stupid to know when you're no longer wanted, aren't you? Happens a lot to you, doesn't it?

Here's a hint, when you walk into a room that was filled with laughter and it suddenly goes silent, that's what we call a 'hint'.

Time for you to leave. Just go away. Take your hatred with you and disappear. Don't care where to, just go

What could possibly be to the advantage to America by taking thousands of unvetted Islamos from a terrorist loving nation?
They aren't unvetted. Australian vetted them. That's why they were being held on an island.
wrong

i know this is very hard to process for trumptards. but the logical, reasonable process goes thusly:

1. studying
2. concluding
3. commenting.

trump had several months to do #1. instead he does #3 and announces that he will do #1 later.

awesome. a real gem.
Yeah like Obama thought before committing. Lol, the cops acted stupidly just off the top of my head.

What could possibly be smart about taking in thousands of refugees from Australia? You think they are being persecuted and murdered in Australia, dufus?
how about studying the deal, and then commenting on it. that is what responsible people do.
By then he knew it came from Obama so being a dumb deal was a given. Probably wants to look for loopholes now ....

Forum List

Back