Trump-Gingrich Ticket

It would great to revisit Gingrich's idea for making poor black schoolkids sweep floors and clean toilets in order to qualify for the free school lunches.
I believe it was rather, that disadvantaged youth could have the opportunity to work in the schools after the day is done, making it their first job and beginning a resume.
NY, you know that would make a difference in the life of many kids. It would also instill a work ethic early in their lives. Also, it was not intended for just one race. It would not be fair to give that opportunity to just blacks.

It would great to revisit Gingrich's idea for making poor black schoolkids sweep floors and clean toilets in order to qualify for the free school lunches.
I believe it was rather, that disadvantaged youth could have the opportunity to work in the schools after the day is done, making it their first job and beginning a resume.
NY, you know that would make a difference in the life of many kids. It would also instill a work ethic early in their lives. Also, it was not intended for just one race. It would not be fair to give that opportunity to just blacks.

Poor kids get a free school lunch. The kids that are not poor get a free school lunch (paid for by their parents).

What's the difference?

Gingrich ? that should help with this situation

Trump Trails Among Rust Belt Voters
May 26, 2016By Taegan Goddard25 Comments

A new Bloomberg poll finds Donald Trump trails Hillary Clinton among likely voters with annual family incomes of $30,000 to $75,000 in Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin back Clinton over Trump, 46% to 39%.

“The findings should sound an alarm for Trump because they show he’s failing—at least so far—to dominate among the sort of voters thought to be more sympathetic to him. The poll also splashes cold water on suggestions that the real-estate developer and TV personality is well positioned to win in the Rust Belt.”

A new Public Opinion Strategies (R) poll in Wisconsin shows Clinton leading Trump, 43% to 31%.

i like Newt, but hes not my first choice. I still want Rubio just to piss off the left.
Why would Rubio piss off the left? He is a RINO. One of several picks Trump could make that will make me not vote for him at all.
actually, i also like Rick Perry
He has that criminal shit attached to him now...I dunno don't hate him don't really care for him just a meh from me.
if only Newt was in his 40's....what i am getting at is that it would help Trump more if he had a young/inspiring/attractive VP choice to excite the milleniumimumeals(lol,,,however u spell it),,,,maybe even one of our female governors/senators?

Poor kids get a free school lunch. The kids that are not poor get a free school lunch (paid for by their parents).

What's the difference?
Okay.... I don't understand where you are coming from. Who mentioned free lunch?

Poor parents cannot afford some items that non disadvantaged kids receive. Phones popular clothes, shoes, fast food, etc. The disadvantaged kids that work in the school could have some of those items too. Are you against the disadvantaged?

if only Newt was in his 40's....what i am getting at is that it would help Trump more if he had a young/inspiring/attractive VP choice to excite the milleniumimumeals(lol,,,however u spell it),,,,maybe even one of our female governors/senators?

well he pretty much eliminated Republican female Hispanic New Mexico Governor Martinez with an intemperate attack on her in a fit of pique

Trump Gingrich a historical six Divorce ticket...for the Evangelical and the "Family Values voters"
So, what's it like to walk on water?
Its a matter of understanding the universe as made up of energy, frequencies and vibrations....The Kenyan never walked on water
I was talking about you...
I walk on H 2 O the Kenyan does not ...he is black ...those people

well he pretty much eliminated Republican female Hispanic New Mexico Governor Martinez with an intemperate attack on her in a fit of pique
major oops...I was rooting for her,,,but hey,,,,Donald can offer her a few million to be on the ticket,,,,,,or just give Nikki Haley a call,,,or that hot blonde senator from one of the three daktotas

I read today where this idea seems to be gaining support with a coalition of traditional republican voters who were still undecided about Trump. I think it is an interesting consideration. Gingrich is pretty much a revolutionary hero to republican establishment types. Neocons love him, he's from the good old heart of the South... he even has some street cred with Conservatives. HE is who balanced Hillary's husband's budget as well as gifting him his other great achievement besides Monica and impeachment... welfare reform.

Now.... he did later on buy in to the whole global warming nonsense and did that stupid commercial with Nancy Pelosi. And on a personal level, he has a sort of an asshole quality like Trump... not sure how well two assholes can work together on the campaign trail... that might get interesting... but then, it's not as if Trump can simply nominate himself as his own VP.... or could he? Hell, this is Donald Trump! Maybe he could?

Seriously though, I think Newt Gingrich is a very intelligent pick for Trump. He has that "gravitas" thing... he knows what's going on with who... It's his sandbox. Presiding over the Senate will be right up his alley. Having someone like him be the spokesman for your agenda is not a bad thing. There is really, probably not a better-qualified pick for VP.
Nah..Gingrich's image is too damaged. He has baggage. And he's too narrow minded for my tastes.
Nope. The idea VP would be a right leaning populist that as the President of the Senate, can work with democrats to bring common sense and beat back this extreme partisanship....

major oops...I was rooting for her,,,but hey,,,,Donald can offer her a few million to be on the ticket,,,,,,or just give Nikki Haley a call,,,or that hot blonde senator from one of the three daktotas
Except "The Don" has said he wants a male with Government experience and that a female is pandering ...also Nicky and he not get along mucho..he has problems with women

,,or just give Nikki Haley a call,,,
That would be this "Nikki Haley correct ?
screen-shot-of-donald-trump-sc-gov-nikki-haley-twitter-exchange.jpg

Forum List

Back