Trump Fires One of the Few Competent People Left in His Administration

Any business people on this forum?
How do you think your business would run withCONSTANT turnover?

This gets better and better everyday.

"So, what I'm gonna do to drain the swamp is hire a bunch of people who aren't part of the swamp. Then a year in I'm gonna fire all of them, and hire everybody in the swamp."

Another bites the dust. There's been a 39% rate of upheaval in this failed administration.

President Trump has decided to remove H.R. McMaster as his national security adviser and is actively discussing potential replacements, according to five people with knowledge of the plans, preparing to deliver yet another jolt to the senior ranks of his administration.

Trump decides to remove national security adviser, and others may follow
If McMaster is not performing up to the President's expectations, he should be replaced.

Funny not one Trumpster can admit the problem just might be Trump instead of EVERYONE he's hired.

When will those TWO morons....Ryan and McConnell.......finally step in and say, ENOUGH !!!??

Unfortunately, when I think of "Profiles in Courage", those two frauds are the furthest down my list.

And Ryan has always been the biggest fraud in politics. He pretends to be some sort of Republican purist intellectual, but he obviously is a total coward when it comes to standing up for his "principles" against Trump.

Folks in Russia and China like to "fish in troubled waters" and right now we are as vulnerable as we've ever been in decades with a buffoon worried about his sorry, fat ass.

Another bites the dust. There's been a 39% rate of upheaval in this failed administration.

President Trump has decided to remove H.R. McMaster as his national security adviser and is actively discussing potential replacements, according to five people with knowledge of the plans, preparing to deliver yet another jolt to the senior ranks of his administration.

If McMaster is not performing up to the President's expectations, he should be replaced.
Sane competent people are always going to have trouble with impulsive clueless bosses.

You guys are worried over nothing. Remember, Ivanka is still there to be a moderating force.

Another adult out from Romper Room....this guy is definitely going over the edge.....

Holy shit. And Ben Carson quit I think. But I wouldn't classify him in the competent category.

What a mess.

Nope I was wrong about Carson.

Funny not one Trumpster can admit the problem just might be Trump instead of EVERYONE he's hired.

Trump is running the show by himself cant you figure that out? Honestly these people are just baggage....let Trump run the show its working so far.

Another fool who disgraced his name and service in obeisance of Trump.

John Bolton to the rescue.....Trump's cleaning house

He's like a guy with OCD, he's cleaning and cleaning and cleaning and cleaning and it's still dirty, it'll always be dirty no matter how much he cleans, because he'll still be there.

Forum List

Back