Trump fires Mattis

Mattis joins the long list of rightwing heroes to be decried as a RINO :laugh:

How long until Trump joins that list, I wonder?
I've called him a Rino since the primaries. There is very little "conservative" in the man. What little there is is just coincidence

Mattis is a top notch General. He understands how to prosecute a war. He simply won't accept that the war is over.

[

Gen Mattis is not a career bureaucrat. But I would not expect those who never saw fit to serve their country to know the difference.

Really Comrade?

What is career military if not bureaucrats?

You Communists are confused by reality.

Maybe when you finish the 6th grade you will learn what a bureaucrat is.

Once that happens, come on back and we can have an actual discussion.

Mattis joins the long list of rightwing heroes to be decried as a RINO :laugh:

How long until Trump joins that list, I wonder?
I've called him a Rino since the primaries. There is very little "conservative" in the man. What little there is is just coincidence

Mattis is a top notch General. He understands how to prosecute a war. He simply won't accept that the war is over.
I have no opinion of him and never commented on him.

That means there will be another job posting up on Craigslist now.

The one for chief of staff still has no takers.

Yea, who wants the job so that Mueller can run a camera up your ass and find out that your first kiss was at the age of 15, obviously under age and, as such, highly illegal - from a girl with Russian ancestors?

Looks like jail time to me.

Yea, who wants the job so that Mueller can run a camera up your ass and find out that your first kiss was at the age of 15, obviously under age and, as such, highly illegal - from a girl with Russian ancestors?

Of course nothing LIKE that is the case

Still claiming that Flynn is "innocent"?

Of course nothing LIKE that is the case

Still claiming that Flynn is "innocent"?

No worries, I'm sure he is guilty of something.

Me, on the other hand, I'm as pure as the white driven snow.

Changing Secretary of Defense is not unusual for an Administration. Obama went through four, both Hagel and Carter lasted about as long as Mattis has and Panetta served for significantly less.

I suspect the difference between them was not how to fight the war but should we be fighting the war in the first place.

One of the reasons the American people elected Trump in 2016 is because he ran on a platform to put American interest ahead of foreign interest.

The difference in opinion between the two was obviously over the question of being involved in the wars.

My son served in Iraq and fortunately made it back home OK. If he was still in the Army and if he became a a casualty in Syria I would be asking myself what did he die for? I keep up with foreign events as much as anybody and more than most I don't have a clue why it is in our best interest to have troops stationed there.

I feel sorry for the Kurds. However, I don't want our sons dying to provide for their security. We can help them out with arms but they need to fight their own war. That actually goes for the rest of the Middle East and most every place else in the world.

Trump gets it.

So you are saying that Mueller is going to take it upon himself to investigate whoever the moron-in-chief chooses for Chief of Staff and Secretary of Defense?

You nutters are totally unhinged.

So you are saying that Mueller is going to take it upon himself to investigate whoever the moron-in-chief chooses for Chief of Staff and Secretary of Defense?

You nutters are totally unhinged.

Well if Putin is pulling the strings he should, right?

Or do you not really believe that?

There are so many players in Syria that this idiotic claim goes beyond absurd.

Let me guess; you have mommy check under your bed every night, to make sure that Putin isn't hiding under there to get you?

If Obama pulled out of Syria, your side would be screaming bloody murder.

Trump conceded the country to Putin, and you rationalize it.

Poor Donnie. Who knew that keeping a staff who would bow down to Dear Leader The Child Emperor Comrade Trump's own special brand of insanity & alternate reality would be this difficult?

[

Gen Mattis is not a career bureaucrat. But I would not expect those who never saw fit to serve their country to know the difference.

Really Comrade?

:rofl:

You are astoundingly as childish as you are stupid.

Military Bureaucracy - Oxford Scholarship

You're not stupid because you are a Communist.

You're a Communist because you're stupid.

[

Really Comrade?

A book about Russia ruling in a different country in the 1800s is your response?

Holy fucking shit! that is funny as hell. Even funner you call me a Communist and then use Russia as your proof!

Do you try really hard to be that obviously stupid, or does it just come naturally?

Thanks for the Christmas laugh! :21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

[

Really Comrade?

A book about Russia ruling in a different country in the 1800s is your response?

Holy fucking shit! that is funny as hell. Even funner you call me a Communist and then use Russia as your proof!

Do you try really hard to be that obviously stupid, or does it just come naturally?

Military Bureaucracy goes back even further.

Had you finished 3rd grade this wouldn't be such an alien concept to you.

[

Really Comrade?

Military Bureaucracy goes back even further.

Had you finished 3rd grade this wouldn't be such an alien concept to you.

67832201.jpg

Lesh said Mueller had Whitey Bulger murdered! HAHAHAHAHAHA! And that occured on what alternate reality you live in, fool?

Forum List

Back