Trump fires Fauci, replaces with his own expert.

Holy shit, you scared the shit out me until I saw the photo and the sub-forum.

Holy crap.

Too possible. It could surely happen, even if not this guy.
View attachment 315931
The man is a buffoon, and I'll bet you know it.

Fortunately, he has some good people around him, who will do their job well despite him.

You can see the President getting impatient and is getting frustrated with those preventing him from declaring victory against the virus
Like I said, vermin democrats will kill the country to take down Trump.

Holy crap.

View attachment 315931

Fortunately, he has some good people around him, who will do their job well despite him.

You can see the President getting impatient and is getting frustrated with those preventing him from declaring victory against the virus
Trump is chomping at the bit to post his “Mission Accomplished” banner

1585321549973.jpeg

Holy crap.

View attachment 315931

Who else will protect us from TRUMPvirus?

Last edited:

Holy crap.

View attachment 315931
Now that we lead the world in cases it is the TRUMPvirus
Good deal. hope you catch and turn orange. Super bright standing on Mercury at noon orange!
The TRUMPvirus won’t turn you orange....

But your hands will shrink

Holy crap.

View attachment 315931

Trump is doing a good enough job of killing the country. He doesn’t need help

To Whom My Concern:

I have been the personal physician of Mr Donald J. Trump since 1980. His previous physician was my father, Dr Jacob Bornstein. Over the past 6 months, I am pleased to report that Coronavirus is no significant medical problem. Mr Trump has been an exceptionally competent leader and laboratory test results were astonishingly excellent.

This virus is no worse than the common cold and I recommend that all cases will be resolved by Easter.

I can state unequivocally, that all Americans will be the healthiest individuals ever.

Dr Bornstein
Medical Expert on Everything

Bornstein also noted that all Americans except Donald Trump and Billy Barr are dangerously underweight. :cool:

To Whom My Concern:

I have been the personal physician of Mr Donald J. Trump since 1980. His previous physician was my father, Dr Jacob Bornstein. Over the past 6 months, I am pleased to report that Coronavirus is no significant medical problem. Mr Trump has been an exceptionally competent leader and laboratory test results were astonishingly excellent.

This virus is no worse than the common cold and I recommend that all cases will be resolved by Easter.

I can state unequivocally, that all Americans will be the healthiest individuals ever.

Dr Bornstein

Bornstein also noted that all Americans except Donald Trump and Billy Barr are dangerously underweight. :cool:
If Bornstein was in charge, this would all be over by now

To Whom My Concern:

Dr Bornstein

If Bornstein was in charge, this would all be over by now

Harold is still perplexed :laugh2:

o.jpg

Holy crap.

While this is satire right now, Trump wants to find a Dr Bornstein to replace Fauci.

Someone who is happy to be in the background, someone who will put his name to whatever Trump wants him to.

Someone who Trump can claim to be astonishingly excellent.
Like you know jack about what he wants to do.

Trump administration sent protective medical gear to China while he minimized the virus threat to US

"As a reminder, the first known case of coronavirus case on US soil was confirmed by the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention on January 21, 2020.
The next day, Trump was asked about the virus while attending the World Economic Forum annual meeting in Davos. CNBC anchor Joe Kernen asked the President: "The CDC has identified a case of coronavirus in Washington state ... have you been briefed by the CDC?" to which Trump responded, "I have." Kernen continued, "Are there worries about a pandemic at this point?" Trump declared: "No. Not at all. And — we're — we have it totally under control. It's one person coming in from China, and we have it under control. It's — going to be just fine."
www.cnn.com

Trump administration sent protective medical gear to China while he minimized the virus threat to US
Dean Obeidallah writes that a week after President Donald Trump told Americans he understood the threat posed by coronavirus, the administration shipped over 35,000 pounds of medical gear to China, showing he failed to comprehend the risk facing the US.
www.cnn.com
www.cnn.com

Attachments

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
The best Doctor in the world.....he is astonishingly excellent.
How do you know he is better than James Andrews?
Who?

Is James Andrews astonishingly excellent?
I don’t think so
Why not?
If Andrews was an astonishingly excellent doctor he would be Trumps personal Physician

Forum List

Back