Trump: Fine with same-sex marriage

Ending fag marriage will not solve anything,
Yes it will actually. Marriage was created to cure the ills of motherless or fatherless children. It's why states gave cash incentives to people to marry. Obergefell gutted the actual meaning of the word marriage. It now no longer exists. So, eliminating "fag marriage" would bring back the word "marriage" as it was created and intended to be and it would supply enticement for people to provide both a mother and father for children. Children are why marriage was created and what the word actually has in its meaning.

The phrase "two men" or "two women" cannot exist in the same universe as "marriage". Because two men or two women do not fulfill the legal requirements of the main beneficiaries of the marriage contract: CHILDREN.

Yes it will actually. Marriage was created to cure the ills of motherless or fatherless children. It's why states gave cash incentives to people to marry. Obergefell gutted the actual meaning of the word marriage. It now no longer exists. So, eliminating "fag marriage" would bring back the word "marriage" as it was created and intended to be and it would supply enticement for people to provide both a mother and father for children. Children are why marriage was created and what the word actually has in its meaning.

The phrase "two men" or "two women" cannot exist in the same universe as "marriage". Because two men or two women do not fulfill the legal requirements of the main beneficiaries of the marriage contract: CHILDREN.

Again, so when are you going to push for a law that no couple can get a divorce as long as their children object to it?

That would seem to help a lot more kids than the very very few that might be born to or adopted by gay couples.

AGAIN, divorces are granted, reluctantly, FOR the sake of the children, so a new mother/father pair can be formed that don't create a hostile environment for the kids. In fact, a large segment of the divorce is dedicated solely to the children and their continuing benefits of the dissolved marriage (including visitation to BOTH a mother and father as their split parents search for replacements). The courts find these roles of mother & father so vital that they persist as perks to the main beneficiaries of the marriage contract (Children, for whom it was created) even after it is dissolved. So important in law and so closely bound is the institution of marriage to the children involved...

Try again.

Ending fag marriage will not solve anything,

If a single mother can take care of the child, so can two...

Anyway I agree with what you said regarding the intention of marriage, that much is clear cut. I don't mind that gays marry, but rather it pisses me that liberals want to destroy families, in order to gain votes. That's psychotic behavior.

AGAIN, divorces are granted, reluctantly, FOR the sake of the children, so a new mother/father pair can be formed that don't create a hostile environment for the kids.

Oh, please, that sounds like a rationalization, Silly... Fact is, most divorces are granted even if it makes things worse for kids... hence all the number of deadbeat dads out there... Like Former Congressman Joe Walsh who can't stop telling us about "Family Values".

Just like we don't take kids out of poor homes or homes where they aren't going to get the best of everything. I mean, right, if we wnat to take your rationalization fully, we should totally run roughshod over the rights of parents to benefit kids!

Let's get these poor kids out of the trailer parks and give then to Yuppies who waited until their biological clocks ran out.

If a single mother can take care of the child, so can two...

Anyway I agree with what you said regarding the intention of marriage, that much is clear cut. I don't mind that gays marry, but rather it pisses me that liberals want to destroy families, in order to gain votes. That's psychotic behavior.

But that has nothing to do with marriage: created to benefit children with BOTH a mother and father: the superior situation to one or 20 women. No woman can be a father to a boy. No man can be a mother to a girl.

For that matter, wolves have been known to effectively raise children. But that doesn't mean we defile marriage by including wolves.

But that has nothing to do with marriage: created to benefit children with BOTH a mother and father: the superior situation to one or 20 women. No woman can be a father to a boy. No man can be a mother to a girl.

For that matter, wolves have been known to effectively raise children. But that doesn't mean we defile marriage by including wolves.

actually, stories of children being raised by wolves are apocryphal.

I know straight couples that have awful parenting skills, and I know gay couples who are awesome parents.

Just because your tiny bigoted mind can't get your head around that isn't our problem.

What we really need to do is make it illegal to indoctrinate children in religion. That's what really messes people up.

actually, stories of children being raised by wolves are apocryphal.

I know straight couples that have awful parenting skills, and I know gay couples who are awesome parents.

There may be instances where a pack of wolves were more excellent parents than straight parents; but that doesn't solve the general deficiency in an institution we design for a much broader audience. Minority exceptions don't get to rewrite a rule that stands: that psychologists and the entire population of the world agree that marriage provides an irreplaceable benefit to children (mother and father).

I have personally witnessed a lesbian duo raising several children, and the situation was anything but functional. The children were warped by one of them playing "dad" (while the other one bopped between that "woman" and real actual men, expressing her closeted heterosexuality), to the degree that she was abusive to them; just like a tweaked jealous male might be...kicking the children to express her rage that her girlfriend was attracted to men on the side. Maybe if the bulldyke had a look in the mirror, she might have been clued in to why her lipstick sex pal was attracted to real, actual men. Der! :cuckoo:

The lipstick lesbo was easily as messed up in the head as her bulldyke buddy. I knew a woman who worked with her and watched her climb onto men's laps and ooze all over them, even on the job. She wound up having like 7 kids, where all but 3 had a different father. She dumped the bulldyke thing for real men and is currently married for like the 5th time to a man. I believe the last father of her last child. This is the woman who had identical twins. One of which as an adult says she is a lesbian..bulldyke style.. The other identifies hetero, is married to a man, having children. So "born that way" is out the door..

In fact, with homosexuals sporting such a bulging cornucopia of mental illness evident for the world to see in nearly every example; society would do well to examine things like closeted-heteros among their ranks...and the deeper issues afoot for why they still seek hetero relationships (all of them do by example of their butch/femme pairings). The last thing we should do is rubber stamp these psuedo "moms & dads" as appropriate substitutes for the real thing. Marriage gives children the real thing; up until Summer 2015.

Last edited:
There may be instances where a pack of wolves were more excellent parents than straight parents; but that doesn't solve the general deficiency in an institution we design for a much broader audience. Minority exceptions don't get to rewrite a rule that stands: that psychologists and the entire population of the world agree that marriage provides an irreplaceable benefit to children (mother and father).

I have personally witnessed a lesbian duo raising several children, and the situation was anything but functional. The children were warped by one of them playing "dad" (while the other one bopped between that "woman" and real actual men, expressing her closeted heterosexuality), to the degree that she was abusive to them; just like a tweaked jealous male might be...kicking the children to express her rage that her girlfriend was attracted to men on the side. Maybe if the bulldyke had a look in the mirror, she might have been clued in to why her lipstick sex pal was attracted to real, actual men. Der! :cuckoo:

The lipstick lesbo was easily as messed up in the head as her bulldyke buddy. I knew a woman who worked with her and watched her climb onto men's laps and ooze all over them, even on the job. She wound up having like 7 kids, where all but 3 had a different father. She dumped the bulldyke thing for real men and is currently married for like the 5th time to a man. I believe the last father of her last child. This is the woman who had identical twins. One of which as an adult says she is a lesbian..bulldyke style.. The other identifies hetero, is married to a man, having children. So "born that way" is out the door..

In fact, with homosexuals sporting such a bulging cornucopia of mental illness evident for the world to see in nearly every example; society would do well to examine things like closeted-heteros among their ranks...and the deeper issues afoot for why they still seek hetero relationships (all of them do by example of their butch/femme pairings). The last thing we should do is rubber stamp these psuedo "moms & dads" as appropriate substitutes for the real thing. Marriage gives children the real thing; up until Summer 2015.
Silly, your fantasies are getting more and more ridiculous by the day.

How so Jar Jar?

So again, when are you going to advocate we don't let adults get divorces if their children object?

I have personally witnessed a lesbian duo raising several children, and the situation was anything but functional. The children were warped by one of them playing "dad" (while the other one bopped between that "woman" and real actual men, expressing her closeted heterosexuality), to the degree that she was abusive to them; just like a tweaked jealous male might be...kicking the children to express her rage that her girlfriend was attracted to men on the side. Maybe if the bulldyke had a look in the mirror, she might have been clued in to why her lipstick sex pal was attracted to real, actual men. Der!

Was this before or after your imaginary childhood friend got the AIDS and someone made him gay?

Guy, the only person I see with a mental illness is you.

Homophobic People Often Have Psychological Issues

A new study of university students in Italy revealed that people who have strongly negative views of gay people also have higher levels of psychoticism and inappropriate coping mechanisms than those who are accepting of homosexuality.

This doesn't mean that homophobic people are psychotic; rather, psychoticism is a personality trait marked by hostility, anger and aggression toward others. But the study does suggest that people who cling to homophobic views have some psychological issues, said lead researcher Emmanuele Jannini, an endocrinologist and medical sexologist at the University of Rome Tor Vergata.

Guy, the only person I see with a mental illness is you.

Homophobic People Often Have Psychological Issues
That's fine. But the word "phobic" means "fear of". If you are facing a sexual predator trying to get at one of your children, are you "pedophilabphobic"? Yes, probably. Because you have a HEALTHY fear of someone's BEHAVIORS (not race) hurting your children.

Since the main goal of the cult of LGBT is to bifurcate children from either a mother or father for life (gay marriage contract) or to have them undress in school in front of people they don't want to (Obama's tranny school royal decree this year) or to teach anal fisting to kids in school (Obama's gay education czar Kevin Jennings' project), "homophobia" is a sigh of a HEALTHY mind trying to protect children.

So you can call me homophobic until the cows come home. Fitting into your idea of what is right and wrong is not my focus in life. My focus in life is protecting children from your cult. So, sticks and stones may break my bones....but being called "homophobic" will never hurt me. I'll wear it like a badge of pride considering it's description herein.

So you can call me homophobic until the cows come home. Fitting into your idea of what is right and wrong is not my focus in life. My focus in life is protecting children from your cult. So, sticks and stones may break my bones....but being called "homophobic" will never hurt me. I'll wear it like a badge of pride considering it's description herein.

Working on the assumption you can actually hold down a job, how about today you stand on your desk and start spewing your homophobic nonsense and see how long you still have a job.

Working on the assumption you can actually hold down a job, how about today you stand on your desk and start spewing your homophobic nonsense and see how long you still have a job.

I tell people all the time about my views on so-called "gay marriage"...how it hurts children by legally disenfranchising them from either a mother or father FOR LIFE and how I'm against that. Since most people I meet had contact regularly with both a mother and father, you'd be surprised how many of them lower their voice and lean into me saying "you know...*eyes looking left and right*...I totally agree with you..." Even rabidly-gay Italian designers Dolce & Gabbana agree with me privately; though your cult forced them economically (using the same type of terrorism you suggested in your quote above) to "recant" their position. You can't force someone to not feel strongly that marriage was created to REMEDY (not fix in cement) children not having either a mother or father..

And that is neatly reflected in both this poll: Poll. Please Vote. Did You Have a Mother & Father in Your Life? And election 2016 BTW...

I tell people all the time about my views on so-called "gay marriage"...how it hurts children by legally disenfranchising them from either a mother or father FOR LIFE and how I'm against that. Since most people I meet had contact regularly with both a mother and father, you'd be surprised how many of them lower their voice and lean into me saying "you know...*eyes looking left and right*...I totally agree with you..."

Has it occured to you that some of these people tell you that to shut you up, so you don't get them called down to Human Resources.

Tell you what, scream you shit at the top of your lungs right outside the HR Director's door.

Let me know how that works out for you.

I tell people all the time about my views on so-called "gay marriage"...how it hurts children by legally disenfranchising them from either a mother or father FOR LIFE and how I'm against that. Since most people I meet had contact regularly with both a mother and father, you'd be surprised how many of them lower their voice and lean into me saying "you know...*eyes looking left and right*...I totally agree with you..."

Has it occured to you that some of these people tell you that to shut you up, so you don't get them called down to Human Resources.

Tell you what, scream you shit at the top of your lungs right outside the HR Director's door.

Let me know how that works out for you.
No, that never occurred to me. I've no worries about human resources and neither do they. Homosexuality is a behavior. There are all sorts of behaviors in employees that draw heated discussions. But not race. Yeah, that one would get you written up. Behaviors don't have protection in the Civil Rights Act so ...no worries..

No, that never occurred to me. I've no worries about human resources and neither do they. Homosexuality is a behavior. There are all sorts of behaviors in employees that draw heated discussions. But not race. Yeah, that one would get you written up. Behaviors don't have protection in the Civil Rights Act so ...no worries..

again, please do one of your homophobic rants outside HR today, and let us know how it works out. It should be funny.

again, please do one of your homophobic rants outside HR today, and let us know how it works out. It should be funny.
I'll say that kids deserve both a father and mother from marriage anywhere, anytime...and without reservations. That's how courage and morality work. And given that about 95% of people agree with me...no problemo.

Forum List

Back