Trump finally got it right

I agree with this. Go after the area, not the religion.

Trump: If elected, I'll ban immigration from areas with terrorism ties
103710718-RTX2FP2A.530x298.jpg

Trump said the ban is necessary "until we fully understand how to end these threats" and that "we have no choice."
----------------------- thats ok , the AREAS that he will ban mostly contain muslims Jake .
pismoe finally learned something. Ban those from infected areas until they are individually vetted.

Trump is taking part of the Jimmy Carter playbook.
--------------------------- everyone knows that jimmy did the same . That was my example to the Pogo when he was saying that muslims couldn't be banned . Hopefully the TRUMP will go beyond what the carter did and really depress the flow of muslims Jake .

Trump said the ban is necessary "until we fully understand how to end these threats" and that "we have no choice."
----------------------- thats ok , the AREAS that he will ban mostly contain muslims Jake .
pismoe finally learned something. Ban those from infected areas until they are individually vetted.

--------------------------- everyone knows that jimmy did the same . That was my example to the Pogo when he was saying that muslims couldn't be banned . Hopefully the TRUMP will go beyond what the carter did and really depress the flow of muslims Jake .
Jimmy did not ban 'muslims', pismoe, because he knew he could not.

He made people be vetted, which we do to all parts of the world, hopefully.

---------------------------- jimmy effectively banned muslims by banning certain people from certain areas . That effectively banned the enemy that was mostly muslim Jake .

besides that there is probably more mayhem to come from your muslim friends so we will probably see more policy changes Jake .

And the far left drones prove once again they do not understand what Trump has said.

Most of the asylum seekers are trying to escape Isis and other murderers.

As always the far left drones arte incorrect, they are escaping the civil war and the economic depression in Syria. Another drone that thinks the forces against Assad are ISIS..

As always the far left drones arte incorrect, they are escaping the civil war and the economic depression in Syria. Another drone that thinks the forces against Assad are ISIS..
What do you think Isis stands for, moron?

What do you think Isis stands for, moron?

And the far left drone proves my point!

"And the far left drone proves my point!", and once again Kosh is trolling without commentary.

-------------------------- so what Ravi .
So what, what?
----------------------------------- to heck with the muslim invaders refugee asylum seekers Ravi !!

So what, what?
----------------------------------- to heck with the muslim invaders refugee asylum seekers Ravi !!
That's what you said about the Jews fleeing Germany, etc.

He has been saying that all along, only far left drones like you have been spinning it otherwise..
We all know he was talking about religion, but you as a far right drone will automatically lie about it.

Be happy he got it right. Fucking finally.

Jake small problem....

Which Areas?

Is India, Saudi Arabia,.... on the on or off list?

Islam by country - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It doesn't look that easy...

I'm voting Trump. I think one of the Don's biggest popularity is that he's the ONLY candidate who addresses Islam's extreme violence problem and wants to put whatever legal restrictions on these inbred savages (who belong in cages with Hannibal Lecter bite masks). Mainstream America is simply TIRED of these PC-crazed liberals who live on a diet of muslim semen. Human nature itself dictates that Trump's popularity is a natural backlash to the most self-hating-American, violently anti-free-speech leftist whores of muslim human rights atrocities and rampant child-fucking (per Mo's example).

You know that Bush was a poster boy for Islamic Radicalism... His administration recruited more to their ranks than individual in the muslim world... Islamic Radicalism was on its knees during 911...

It was actions by the NeoCons after that, that gave Islamic Radicalism a lifeline... Islamic Radicalism want an us and them scenario, that is the fight they want... Just read their rhetoric, they want a great Muslim army. But a vast majority of Muslims reject them, they take the real burden in this fight too in cost of lives..

So what, what?

Refugees from Nazi Germany[edit]
In the years before and during World War II the United States Congress, the Roosevelt Administration, and public opinion expressed concern about the fate of Jews in Europe but consistently refused to permit immigration of Jewish refugees.

In a report issued by the State Department, Undersecretary of State Stuart Eizenstat noted that the United States accepted only 21,000 refugees[Citation needed] from Europe and did not significantly raise or even fill its restrictive quotas, accepting far fewer Jews per capita than many of the neutral European countries and fewer in absolute terms than Switzerland.

According to David Wyman, "The United States and its Allies were willing to attempt almost nothing to save the Jews."[33] + There is some debate as to whether U.S. policies were generally targeted against all immigrants or specifically against Jews in particular. Wyman characterized Breckenridge Long as a nativist, more anti-immigrant than just antisemitic.

U.S. opposition to immigration in general in the late 1930s was motivated by the grave economic pressures, the high unemployment rate, and social frustration and disillusionment. The U.S. refusal to support specifically Jewish immigration, however, stemmed from something else, namely antisemitism, which had increased in the late 1930s and continued to rise in the 1940s. It was an important ingredient in America's negative response to Jewish refugees.[34]

So what, what?
------------------------------- so what Ravi ???

Forum List

Back