Trump falsely claims his approval among blacks has doubled

There was a huge black voter turnout in Alabama, and they kicked Trump's pedophile buddy in the nuts.

They made all the difference.

So keep telling yourself Trump is winning over the darkies you hate so much, tards. :lol:

There was a huge black voter turnout in Alabama, and they kicked Trump's pedophile buddy in the nuts.

So keep telling yourself Trump is winning over the darkies you hate so much, tards. :lol:

They roll out this 'Republicans are going to win the black vote' nonsense on a regular basis.

They roll out this 'Republicans are going to win the black vote' nonsense on a regular basis.
In between their Blacks Behaving Badly topics.

"wheres my afro american"

remember that during the campaign?

same increible upswing in black support then as recently .. aka Trumps shit never changes.

so with all this doubling going on how many blacks support him now ? 4 or 8 ?

Fuk DonCheeto

I'll ask you the same thing, do Blacks want more illegals in this country?

ANSWER------> NO!

The deal is, Trump doesn't need anything near a 50-50 split, and that is why the left is panicking. If he gets 15%, the Democrats are toast everywhere, but the bluest, of blue states!

And I suggest that people LOOK at the poll. It was taken by a sample size of over 600,000..........not 1000, 2000, or 3000. These people can come on here and play games all they want, and no, the election isn't tomorrow or next week, but the trend line says----------->Democrats are pooping their pants, and they should be! If Trump carries anything over 15%, the Democrats will go the way of the dinosaur rather quickly. (right now, he is hovering around 13 or 14%, and 15 to 16% puts the Dems out of business)

yup .......

Hispanics and blacks support immigration reform | US Immigration News

75% of African-Americans are in favor of Obama’s plan, with just 21% against. White Americans support immigration reform with a much smaller margin, with 50% in favor and 49% against.

suck that.

ANSWER------> NO!

The deal is, Trump doesn't need anything near a 50-50 split, and that is why the left is panicking. If he gets 15%, the Democrats are toast everywhere, but the bluest, of blue states!

And I suggest that people LOOK at the poll. It was taken by a sample size of over 600,000..........not 1000, 2000, or 3000. These people can come on here and play games all they want, and no, the election isn't tomorrow or next week, but the trend line says----------->Democrats are pooping their pants, and they should be! If Trump carries anything over 15%, the Democrats will go the way of the dinosaur rather quickly. (right now, he is hovering around 13 or 14%, and 15 to 16% puts the Dems out of business)

And oh, by the way, Black Americans do not want the illegal immigrants here either by MASSIVE majorities........and I do not mean the DACA folks.

So this ought to be interesting for the Democrats to navigate, and easy for Trump to pick up support on-)

And oh, by the way, Black Americans do not want the illegal immigrants here either by MASSIVE majorities........and I do not mean the DACA folks.
And now a dose of reality to impinge on your manufactured bullshit:

The vast majority of African Americans believe Latin American immigrants are hard-working (79%) and have strong family values (77%). Nationally, blacks voice concern that the growing number of newcomers to the U.S. could threaten traditional American values, but those concerns are shared equally by whites. And on many issues – notably in opinions of whether illegal immigrants should be eligible for government-provided social services – African Americans are far more sympathetic to the plight of immigrants than are whites.

Attitudes Toward Immigration: In Black and White

yup .......

75% of African-Americans are in favor of Obama’s plan, with just 21% against. White Americans support immigration reform with a much smaller margin, with 50% in favor and 49% against.

suck that.
What is the date on your source?

More reality to crash your delusions:

Immigration
gallup_poll_immigrants_blacks_2.jpg
[\
gallup_poll_immigrants_blacks_1.jpg

Look at that!

84% of blacks favor amnesty for illegals. Only 14 percent oppose.

1.5 milliseconds after Trump signs a bill giving amnesty to illegals, the pseudocons will claim it isn't amnesty.

Book it.

yup .......

suck that.
What is the date on your source?

2014 and SCOTUS stuffed Ear's EO on it

Forum List

Back