Trump Failed To Put His Hands On His Heart During The Singing of the National Anthem

Good I'm glad those people escaped the shithole we turned their home into
Oh, do tell us what nations America turned into shitholes, American hater.
Lol you spent years saying Obama created a refugee crisis and now you act like America couldn't possibly do anything like that. You pathetic hack. You fucking loser.
Oh, so now you admit Obama fucked up in Syria, Libya, and the rest of the Middle East!
Yes you dumb fuck. Any U.S. meddling in the mideast is a mistake. I have never said otherwise. No doubt you're looking foward to Trump starting a few wars over there. I know you republicans can't sleep at night unless some U.S. soldiers have died for nothing over there that day.
I actually agree with you that we should not be meddling in the ME...but thanks to hippy fucks like you, we have to since you made it impossible to drill for oil in the places that we have an abundant supply of oil because 'glerbal wurmin'".

Lol you spent years saying Obama created a refugee crisis and now you act like America couldn't possibly do anything like that. You pathetic hack. You fucking loser.
Oh, so now you admit Obama fucked up in Syria, Libya, and the rest of the Middle East!
Yes you dumb fuck. Any U.S. meddling in the mideast is a mistake. I have never said otherwise. No doubt you're looking foward to Trump starting a few wars over there. I know you republicans can't sleep at night unless some U.S. soldiers have died for nothing over there that day.

I'll support leaving the ME when not one single Muslim pedophile worshipper remains in the west.

I'll support leaving the ME when not one single Muslim pedophile worshipper remains in the west.
As soon as the last Ahknob Muhammad is dropped off at home.

When will Islam stop meddling in America?

Trump is not an American

He is actually but the former N!gger in Chief is treason scum who gave asylum to 1500 known terrorist suspects.
Sounds like something Trump would do. He's going to get us all killed and laugh about it. He'll enjoy it more than he did the housing crisis.

No it was something Obama actually fucking did.

U.S. Gives 1,519 Engaged in Terrorism “While Under Duress” Residency, Asylum - Judicial Watch

Well at least you admit to supporting bringing known terrorists into the US scumbag and fyi the only reason why they aren't all still fucking camels in a desert is because we found and developed their oil you dumb fuck.

Trump's entire campaign was about how America is shit. And you loved it. You hate this country.
Hilarious. You should love me too then, since the left have hated America since 1800.
The left created America. The right was wetting themselves over losing their English traditions and over teaming up with hated foreigners to fight for scary freedom.
Those slave owners? :lmao:
Oh and now you hate the founders. I should have known.
The founders did not see blacks as equals....they thought blacks and whites couldn't share the same governments.

You would be calling them racistsexistbigothomophobes all day.....

I like your new avi. And the winner is . . . Hillary Clinton! :lol:

Yes you seek endless war on the other side of the planet. Try telling us something we don't already know.

When we get the hell out of the middle east. Before our pointless adventures over there, there were zero terrorist attacks in the U.S.

Yes you seek endless war on the other side of the planet. Try telling us something we don't already know.
No we don't. That was Hillary supporters. Trump told us he wasn't going to meddle in the ME...he didn't present himself as pro war, regardless what he is doing afterwards.

Hillary flat out said she wanted war with Russia and to meddle in the ME.

Why do you not know your own side's stances, buddy? Too busy getting high or something?

When we get the hell out of the middle east. Before our pointless adventures over there, there were zero terrorist attacks in the U.S.
Not true.

Trump is not an American

He is actually but the former N!gger in Chief is treason scum who gave asylum to 1500 known terrorist suspects.
Sounds like something Trump would do. He's going to get us all killed and laugh about it. He'll enjoy it more than he did the housing crisis.

U.S. Gives 1,519 Engaged in Terrorism “While Under Duress” Residency, Asylum - Judicial Watch

Well at least you admit to supporting bringing known terrorists into the US scumbag and fyi the only reason why they aren't all still fucking camels in a desert is because we found and developed their oil you dumb fuck.
Yeah and now their homes are regularly blown to smithereens and their brutal dictators are propped up by us! Woohoo!

Yeah, Islam has a long history of staying away from people who ignore them!

What a pathetic moron you are.

Yeah and now their homes are regularly blown to smithereens and their brutal dictators are propped up by us! Woohoo!
They have been warring with each other in the ME for years....they would be doing that whether we meddled with their affairs or not.

upload_2017-4-19_8-21-17.png

You can say that about any religion or group of people you dumb shit. Zero terrorist attacks here before our stupid asses decided that the ME was our problem. Fact.

View attachment 122327
Yeah, I heard Christianity and all the other religions spread by peace and love. :rolleyes:

Good fucking grief.

You can say that about any religion or group of people you dumb shit. Zero terrorist attacks here before our stupid asses decided that the ME was our problem. Fact.
And when did Sweden decide the ME was their problem, dufus?

View attachment 122327
Yeah, I heard Christianity and all the other religions spread by peace and love. :rolleyes:

Good fucking grief.
Says the moron who claims Islam only acts out of self defense.

View attachment 122327

Good fucking grief.
Says the moron who claims Islam only acts out of self defense.
Quote where I said that you lying fuck

It's big oil, elf cats, not hippies why we are in the ME.

Forum List

Back