Trump excitedly accepts Democrats' offer to start in a new TV show!

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
:woohoo:

PALM BEACH (The Borowitz Report)—Calling it “the best news I’ve had in months,” Donald J. Trump has excitedly accepted congressional Democrats’ offer to star in a new, nationally broadcast television show.​
Trump boasted to reporters about his new TV opportunity, which was presented to him, on Thursday, by Representative Jamie Raskin.​
“It’s going to be similar to ‘The Apprentice,’ because I’ll be sitting behind a table, but it will also be a little different,” Trump explained. “Instead of me asking a lot of questions, people will be asking me the questions. That should spice things up.”​
The former President said that the “most amazing” aspect of his new show would be the number of networks broadcasting it.​
“ ‘The Apprentice’ was just on NBC,” he said. “This is going to be on every network at the same time. Even those losers at CNN have committed to putting it on.”​
Trump predicted that his incredible comeback vehicle would silence the doubters who have said that he was all washed up.​
“According to Raskin, no other President has ever had a show like this,” he said. “I’ve still got it.”​

:woohoo:

PALM BEACH (The Borowitz Report)—Calling it “the best news I’ve had in months,” Donald J. Trump has excitedly accepted congressional Democrats’ offer to star in a new, nationally broadcast television show.​
Trump boasted to reporters about his new TV opportunity, which was presented to him, on Thursday, by Representative Jamie Raskin.​
“It’s going to be similar to ‘The Apprentice,’ because I’ll be sitting behind a table, but it will also be a little different,” Trump explained. “Instead of me asking a lot of questions, people will be asking me the questions. That should spice things up.”​
The former President said that the “most amazing” aspect of his new show would be the number of networks broadcasting it.​
“ ‘The Apprentice’ was just on NBC,” he said. “This is going to be on every network at the same time. Even those losers at CNN have committed to putting it on.”​
Trump predicted that his incredible comeback vehicle would silence the doubters who have said that he was all washed up.​
“According to Raskin, no other President has ever had a show like this,” he said. “I’ve still got it.”​

Trump would simply use that show as a platform for his lies.

The Trump hate continues, the projection of their hate is a sign of obsession.

I suggest you drop him out of your life, he isn't doing anything to you.

You can't even let him go in satire section either, that is pathetic!

Dr. Lame really needs to work on the act.
giphy (2).gif

Forum List

Back