Trump drains the swamp to staff his new administration with insiders

That is better than if Crooked Hillary would have won where she would have staffed with the shitheads from the Obama administration that ruined this country.

Yes, you poor baby....having to type your bullshit from some relocation camp where Obama placed your sorry ass......Indeed, the "country is ruined"......just look at unemployment stats, OBL dead, and wall street gains and the millions of health insured who could not have gotten such insurance before.....

OHHHHHH, the tragedy of having a half black guy sitting in a WHITE house, correct?

You are a very confused Moon Bat. Typical.

Since Obama has been elected poverty has increased, the debt has grown astronomically, family income decreased, the gap between the rich and poor increased, taxes have increase, tens of millions of illegals have flooded into the county, the welfare roles have increased, good paying jobs have fled overseas while burger flipping is all that is left, there have been racial riots and cities burned, Obama managed to lose the Iraq war and create ISIS and our foreign policy has been the laughing stock of the world.

If you Moon Bats would have pulled your head out of your Libtard asses we wouldn't have to educate you idiots on reality so much.

The Democrats failed to get control of the House, Senate and Presidency on Tuesday because the American people felt the Obama administration and the Democrats had failed them and they wanted America to be great again, not fucked up like it was with the incompetent Affirmative Action Pussy in charge.

Last edited:
Yes, white men elected Trump because we are of course over half the country. Idiot

Moron, you forgot the OTHER adjectives I included in my description of "white men".....LOL

Typical deflection attempt by beaten leftist trash. You were incorrect. You made a challenge and got your prissy ass handed to you. Girly up Natalie and admit you were wrong and beaten.

Beaten by a horde of uneducated white, old men....Yes!!..Wrong? Nahhhh, as you will soon find out.

Well lookie how quickly the butthurt leftist loser begins spewing his racist and age discriminatory projectile vomitus.

Dance puppet. You amuse Pupps.

This is the same idiot that created a thread asking where all the Trump supporters would be on Nov 9th...he was answered with "here celebrating Trump's win"....now he's all butthurt and acting like a petulant little child who didn't get his way

Most of them are exactly that way, Sassy. It's like Romper Room when they don't get their way and handouts get cut off. The Entitled Class got sent to the woodshed and they can't mentally process the event itself much less why it happened.

Yes, white men elected Trump because we are of course over half the country. Idiot

Moron, you forgot the OTHER adjectives I included in my description of "white men".....LOL

Because there are more uneducated, old white men than white men?

The problem was there were not enough pajama boys wearing mom jeans to overcome the "uneducated old white men"...hence the left took a shellacking.

The meltdown of the Progressive trash on this site is epic.... speaking of which, has anyone even heard from G5000 since his candidate got clubbed so badly?

So, you hate white people? What does that make you...

Remember self victimization is the first requirement of any Democrat, so he's a white male blaming it on himself, just as expected

I suppose.... self-loathing whites.... only one worse is the self-loathing Jew.

Well, right wingers....you got your wish.......executive and legislative branches are ALL yours.....

How much time will you need to "fix" things up?

Bear in mind that if you "think" that Trump is a right wing republican you're dumber than a box of rocks. So, make a guess .....How long will it take to "make America great again"?

Well, right wingers....you got your wish.......executive and legislative branches are ALL yours.....

Bear in mind that if you "think" that Trump is a right wing republican you're dumber than a box of rocks. So, make a guess .....How long will it take to "make America great again"?

After Obungle's fuck ups? It'll be awhile...now sit back and the let the grownups do it

As long as we want it to. You and your ilk are just window dressing now.

ROFLMAO

Keep whining you fecund leftist and watch Republicans undo the damage you and your party have done. REMEMBER - Obama's use of EOs? Those will vanish within the first hour after Trump is sworn in.
What EO's you ignorant useful tool? I have challenged many on this board to name a single unconstitutional and/or illegal Executive Order issued by Obama and provided the source for the Executive Orders which have been issued, but not a single mother fucker has responded to back up there parroted LIE! Here, you take a try Hot Shot!

Here is the addy for the Presidential Executive Order Disposition Table maintained at the National Archives listing ALL of Obama's EO's.
Barack Obama Executive Orders Disposition Tables

Read it over and from the 249 EO's listed, point out exactly which ones are the offending ones and those that have been struck down by the Courts, big mouth! Best that you slink back under your rock.

The Supreme Court unanimously struck down as unconstitutional the Obama administration’s “recess” appointments to the National Labor Relations Board, which were conducted while the Senate was formally in session.

With a 4-4 vote, an eight justice Supreme Court dealt a blow to President Obama’s signature immigration policy, blocking the implementation of executive orders meant to protect certain undocumented immigrants from deportation.

Now STFU. Do your own homework.
The NRLB recess appointments had not a damn thing to do with Executive Orders, did it?!!!! And neither did United States v. Texas, dimwit!

You have no understanding of Article II powers, fool, or of how the Executive branch operates under LAW!! Can't find any EO's in the Disposition Tables you claimed were unlawfully and/or unconstitutionally written by Obama can you, shit for brains? You shall be added to the company of other fools who made the same claim but failed the test of their knowledge and judgment!

You attempt to emulate the 'Artful Dodger' but fall flat on you ass because you are so fucking transparently ignorant! You're like all the rest who talk about unlawful and unconstitutional Executive Orders, but when challenged to produce JUST A SINGLE ONE to justify their/your lying bullshit, they/you just deflect, pivot and try another horseshit tack to avoid admitting their/your ignorance in the parroting of lies and distortions as a useless idiot does for his puppet masters! Have another horseshit sundae and enjoy the extra fiber in your diet, shit for brains!

No, I hate, old, UNeducated, biased, racist and scared shitless, gun-toting white men who see the country changing demographics.......I AM an older, white man....who is NOT scared of minorities and YES, educated.

I dunno, you guys have made quite the mess.

Just remember to heed Obama's advice to stay in the "back of the bus".... elections have consequences.

No, I hate, old, UNeducated, biased, racist and scared shitless, gun-toting white men who see the country changing demographics.......I AM an older, white man....who is NOT scared of minorities and YES, educated.

That's debatable....you may be "educated" but you lack common sense and good judgement.

After Obungle's fuck ups? It'll be awhile...now sit back and the let the grownups do it

"True"....the grownups during the GWB administrations were in charge....and everything was just WONDERFUL.........LOL

You've lost, Gnat. There is nothing you can do about it. Now stop acting like a petulant child and yes you are acting like a petulant child. America spoke....now you need to listen and learn your place

Forum List

Back