Trump DOMINATES Turning Point Usa poll...

so you can't even admit if I went to multiple drop boxes that I'd be committing election fraud. It's where you went huh? you ought to be ashamed of yourself and turn in your citizenship.
They aren't ashamed. They think stealing an election is part of Democracy. They are all part of some delusional sick cult that can never embrace reality or common sense.

A European style system where pandemonium ensues.

The binary system prevails because it makes for clearcut choices. And the parties switch positions quite frequently as the mood of the electorate shifts.
This binary system prevails because the richest ten percent of voters are replacing democracy in America with a corporate state devoid of morality or law. Ever since Buckley v. Valeo in 1976 when five SCOTUS conservatives ruled rich people owning their private politicians was "free speech" and then extended that logic to corporations two years later, the only "clear-cut" choice has been between which cabal of oligarchs control government.

Just in the last decade the Republicans have gone from the war party to the peace party...and the Democrats have become the war party.
Nothing in the US political economy is more bipartisan than supporting wars on the opposite side of the planet from DC as congress recently confirmed:

Congressmen urge the US to send military advisers to Ukraine - News Unrolled

"Members of Congress believe the US should send military advisers to Ukraine​

"WASHINGTON, July 24 – RIA Novosti. Representatives of a delegation of US congressmen who visited Kiev on Saturday believe Washington should allow the Pentagon to send military advisers to Ukraine to coordinate arms shipments.
'The only way to maintain control is to send a number of advisers to Ukraine to assist their armies with planning and logistics,' Michael Waltz, a member of the US House of Representatives, told Fox News. Said. According to Waltz, advisers can be both civilian and military."

Nothing in the US political economy is more bipartisan than supporting wars on the opposite side of the planet from DC as congress recently confirmed:

"WASHINGTON, July 24 – RIA Novosti. Representatives of a delegation of US congressmen who visited Kiev on Saturday believe Washington should allow the Pentagon to send military advisers to Ukraine to coordinate arms shipments.
'The only way to maintain control is to send a number of advisers to Ukraine to assist their armies with planning and logistics,' Michael Waltz, a member of the US House of Representatives, told Fox News. Said. According to Waltz, advisers can be both civilian and military."
Yeah...I posted a thread on that days ago and what a ridiculously inane proposal it was...

Check down in the Military Forum.

This binary system prevails because the richest ten percent of voters are replacing democracy in America with a corporate state devoid of morality or law. Ever since Buckley v. Valeo in 1976 when five SCOTUS conservatives ruled rich people owning their private politicians was "free speech" and then extended that logic to corporations two years later, the only "clear-cut" choice has been between which cabal of oligarchs control government.

The rich will buy the politicians if we had 100 political parties...they'd just cost less.

what were you voting against, name the policy you didn't enjoy?
I have none to report.

I have already said - a great many times on this board - that I have few issues with the Rumpian Agenda.

I only have issues with the dangerous sociopath advancing it.

They are edging into war, of course, since sanctions didn't work at all.

I have none to report.

I have already said - a great many times on this board - that I have few issues with the Rumpian Agenda.

I only have issues with the dangerous sociopath advancing it.
Like?

Imagine that...

A large percentage of attendees at a hootenanny thrown by a hyper-right-wing NPO with a Hitler Youth indoctrination brainwashing component...

Saying that they'd vote for the Disgraced Failed Orange Messiah...

Dog bites Man... :auiqs.jpg:

500.jpg

--------

Godalmighty, but these feebs are gettin' desparate... :cool:

Herr Komrade. you claim TPUSA are democrats?

Even for a Nazi, you're a rather stupid one..

Democrats FAIL in there bid to destroy Trump's overwhelming grassroots support... the same way they fail at everything else.

Trump dominates 2024 GOP presidential nomination straw poll at Turning Point USA summit.

View attachment 674194

19% chose Ron DeSantis... The rest of the pack spilt the remaining 2.4%.
Of course ! Are you an American or are you a Democrat???

Forum List

Back