Trump DOMINATES Turning Point Usa poll...

Definition (Dictionary.com) of "sociopath"...

"a person with a psychopathic personality whose behavior is antisocial, often criminal, and who lacks a sense of moral responsibility or social conscience."

---------

In a political setting... someone whose personal political power is more important to him than then safety of others or the well-being of the nation...

Example No. 1 --- January 6, 2021.

{
What Are The Traits Of A Sociopath?

What are considered sociopathic traits or sociopathic traits? Here are some of the potential signs and traits of a person with antisocial personality disorder:

• A lack of empathy for others
  • Little to no genuine remorse
  • The manipulation of other people
  • Lying and deceit
  • A sense of superiority over others
  • Little to no regard for right or wrong
  • The belief that rules do not apply to them
  • Getting into legal trouble or a little regard for the law
  • A lack of responsibility or engaging in irresponsible behaviors
  • Aggression or hostility
  • The exploitation of other people
  • Substance use}
Sounds like a typical democrat to me.

People who call others deplorable?

People who create chaos like doubling gas prices and empty shelves in stores on purpose to make people suffer?

Let’s go Brandon
Not even a respectable try at crafting a faux equivalency.

But thank you for playing.

Next batter...

And yet I'll bet you can't tell me where I stand on the actual issues.

There are plenty of Republicans who agree with me about the orange stain.

You're too sensitive, snowflake.
Where do you stand on being endlessly partisan/divisive while endlessly complaining about it?

That strikes me as both hypocritical and snowflakey.

:)

Greatest president in the history of America. No inflation is a fallen republic?
Republics fall from corruption.
There has never been an administration more corrupt than Trump's.
Starting with "A" for Agriculture:

Mapping Corruption: The Interactive Exhibit
  • "Secretary of Agriculture Sonny Perdue was the subject of multiple ethics complaints and investigations during two terms as governor of Georgia. In one headline-making case, he approved a tax bill with a little-noticed provision that retroactively saved him $100,000 on a land sale.
  • Perdue has filled the department’s top ranks with former agribusiness executives and lobbyists, along with an unusual number of Trump campaign workers without other obvious qualifications.
  • The Agriculture Department has OK’d sharply higher line speeds for hog and poultry slaughterhouses and cut back on USDA meat-safety inspections, letting some big employers hand that responsibility off to low-wage workers.
  • While in Wisconsin for a conference of dairy farmers at a time of widespread distress and a surge in farmer suicides, Perdue implied that they should just get used to it, telling reporters, 'In America, the big get bigger and the small go out.'
  • The department has proposed taking three million people off food stamps.
  • The department has loosened many environmental and health and safety regulations and dismissed concerns over climate change."

Republics fall from corruption.
There has never been an administration more corrupt than Trump's.
Starting with "A" for Agriculture:

Mapping Corruption: The Interactive Exhibit
  • "Secretary of Agriculture Sonny Perdue was the subject of multiple ethics complaints and investigations during two terms as governor of Georgia. In one headline-making case, he approved a tax bill with a little-noticed provision that retroactively saved him $100,000 on a land sale.
  • Perdue has filled the department’s top ranks with former agribusiness executives and lobbyists, along with an unusual number of Trump campaign workers without other obvious qualifications.
  • The Agriculture Department has OK’d sharply higher line speeds for hog and poultry slaughterhouses and cut back on USDA meat-safety inspections, letting some big employers hand that responsibility off to low-wage workers.
  • While in Wisconsin for a conference of dairy farmers at a time of widespread distress and a surge in farmer suicides, Perdue implied that they should just get used to it, telling reporters, 'In America, the big get bigger and the small go out.'
  • The department has proposed taking three million people off food stamps.
  • The department has loosened many environmental and health and safety regulations and dismissed concerns over climate change."
2019 was one of the greatest summers of all time. Because of 45. His 4 years with no war, peace deals, wages jobs, my god.. who sent trump?
Is he the son of Jesus Christ? America and god needs to heal us, and that leader is Donald J Trump

Yawn...

Anything to deflect attention away from your Orange -tinted Benedict Arnold, eh?
Deflection?

Xi's man Quid Pro has been Resident for 2 years, but all you Nazis want to do is talk about Trump.

Why aren't you talking about all the wonderful achievements of the Xi's Biden Regime? You know, how Creepy Joe personally defeated the Wuhan Designer Virus® and no one who is vaccinated ever gets it - just as he promised. Or how he has created a thriving economy (maybe if we lie about recession it won't really be a recession) or how his GREEN (seig heil) Energy has saved America.

All you fucking Nazis do is deflect. All you do is cry about Emanual Goldstien.

Deflection?

Xi's man Quid Pro has been Resident for 2 years, but all you Nazis want to do is talk about Trump.

Why aren't you talking about all the wonderful achievements of the Xi's Biden Regime? You know, how Creepy Joe personally defeated the Wuhan Designer Virus® and no one who is vaccinated ever gets it - just as he promised. Or how he has created a thriving economy (maybe if we lie about recession it won't really be a recession) or how his GREEN (seig heil) Energy has saved America.
1. I'm not on Sleepy Old Uncle Joe's side; I'm on the side of the Constitution and the Republic; not the idiot Dems, and certainly not your Orange Autocrat

2. That has nothing to do with whether or not Rump is unfit to hold office or whether he betrayed the Republic, the Constitution or his sacred oath

All you fucking Nazis do is deflect. All you do is cry about Emanual Goldstien.
You confuse vigorous opposition to your Orange Baboon-God with Leftism; nothing could be further from the truth.

And hell, son, I don't even know who this Goldstein (sp) fellow is.

But none of that has anything whatsoever to do with your failed Orange Messiah and his traitorous attack upon Congress on January 6, 2021.

1. I'm not on Sleepy Old Uncle Joe's side; I'm on the side of the Constitution and the Republic; not the idiot Dems, and certainly not your Orange Autocrat

2. That has nothing to do with whether or not Rump is unfit to hold office or whether he betrayed the Republic, the Constitution or his sacred oath

You confuse vigorous opposition to your Orange Baboon-God with Leftism; nothing could be further from the truth.

And hell, son, I don't even know who this Goldstein (sp) fellow is.

But none of that has anything whatsoever to do with your failed Orange Messiah and his traitorous attack upon Congress on January 6, 2021.

Of course you don't.

No one ever confused you with someone literate.

2019 was one of the greatest summers of all time. Because of 45. His 4 years with no war, peace deals, wages jobs, my god.. who sent trump?
Is he the son of Jesus Christ? America and god needs to heal us, and that leader is Donald J Trump
Assuming you are serious, how did Trump acquire the nickname Don the Con?

Legal affairs of Donald Trump - Wikipedia

"In June 2016, USA Today published an analysis of litigation involving Donald Trump, which found that over the previous three decades Trump and his businesses have been involved in 3,500 legal cases in U.S. federal and state courts, an unprecedented number for a U.S. presidential candidate..."

"Trump has, however, been involved in far more litigation than fellow real-estate magnates; the USA Today analysis in 2016 found that Trump had been involved in legal disputes more than Edward J. DeBartolo Jr., Donald Bren, Stephen M. Ross, Sam Zell, and Larry Silverstein combined.

Assuming you are serious, how did Trump acquire the nickname Don the Con?

Legal affairs of Donald Trump - Wikipedia

"In June 2016, USA Today published an analysis of litigation involving Donald Trump, which found that over the previous three decades Trump and his businesses have been involved in 3,500 legal cases in U.S. federal and state courts, an unprecedented number for a U.S. presidential candidate..."

"Trump has, however, been involved in far more litigation than fellow real-estate magnates; the USA Today analysis in 2016 found that Trump had been involved in legal disputes more than Edward J. DeBartolo Jr., Donald Bren, Stephen M. Ross, Sam Zell, and Larry Silverstein combined.
Same way you got the nickname of “tds”

Forum List

Back