trump Did Not Hesitate to Call BLM Terrorists ...But He Has With White Supremacists

Homeland Security completed this report months ago.. Funny how this information is withheld while trump runs his mouth about a far lesser threat.

Delayed Homeland Security Report Warns of ‘Lethal’ White Supremacy

An annual assessment that a whistle-blower said was withheld for months did not hold back on the threat from violent extremists and tagged Russia as the primary source of disinformation.

The Department of Homeland Security warned on Tuesday that violent white supremacy was the “most persistent and lethal threat in the homeland” in an annual assessment that a former intelligence chief had accused the agency of withholding in deference to President Trump.

The report also warns that extremist groups could be inspired to attack because of restrictions to limit the spread of the coronavirus.

“We also remain particularly concerned about the impacts from Covid-19, where anti-government and anti-authority violent extremists could be motivated to conduct attacks in response to perceived infringement of liberties and government overreach,” the report said.

But isn't there good people on both sides :suck:
Unite the Right is no different from the hundreds of black/latino/Asian groups

Interesting that they have not warned of lethal Antifa... Antifa just yesterday executed an American.

Makes you wonder about the people in charge. How many are actually dem operatives.

Next the Poor Boys and then the Rump Black Shirts.
LETHAL white supremacy--hahahhahahah
...a big problem is that blacks/Dems [ idiots ] believe the MSM.....and they don't know the FACTS = they look stupid by posting stupid shit
...white supremacists murder less than 10 per year
...blacks murder over 3000 per year
...blacks murder whites at TEN times the rate of vice versa
...blacks commit hate crimes at TWICE the rate of whites

Hey, give Trump credit. He has known since Escalator Day where his bread is buttered.

The Proud Boys are not ws.

Doesn't it seem odd to you, that liberals have to lie to support the idea that the President is wacist?
No, not given the nature of contemporary American politics. Especially when he and his Trumpsters make it so freakin' easy.

There are two ugly sides of the race issue, and neither has a mirror. Or balls.

If he "makes it so easy" why don't they use his ACTUAL wacist statements and actions instead of lying?

The obvious answer, is they CAN'T, because there AREN'T any.
There doesn't need to be. We enable by refusing to seriously confront. Biden is doing the same thing.

I'm not sure why this needs to be so complicated to understand.

Hey, give Trump credit. He has known since Escalator Day where his bread is buttered.

Doesn't it seem odd to you, that liberals have to lie to support the idea that the President is wacist?
No, not given the nature of contemporary American politics. Especially when he and his Trumpsters make it so freakin' easy.

If he "makes it so easy" why don't they use his ACTUAL wacist statements and actions instead of lying?

There doesn't need to be. We enable by refusing to seriously confront. Biden is doing the same thing.

So, you admit that there aren't any actual wacist words or actions from the President, and that is why your fellow liberals have to lie to smear the President as wacist?

AND, Trump has of course repeatedly denounced actual racists and ws. That you have once that he blew off the attack framed as a question, does not change that.

So, you admit that there aren't any actual wacist words or actions from the President, and that is why your fellow liberals have to lie to smear the President as wacist?

AND, Trump has of course repeatedly denounced actual racists and ws. That you have once that he blew off the attack framed as a question, does not change that.

I've already answered that.

Your side of this is perfect and innocent and Trump is the victim here. Let's all move on now.

Racism isn’t the problem, democrats are the problem
Great example, right on cue, thanks.
Where are all the race riots?
You don't need to keep illustrating my point for me.

You don't need a mirror because your side is perfect and innocent. I get it.

No one is perfect...

But this is very close to perfection.

"Antifa is an idea" is downright evil, and kneeling for BLM is one of the most anti-American things we have witnessed.

Your side of this is perfect and innocent and Trump is the victim here. Let's all move on now.

Never said we were perfect. That you have to lie in order to make your point, well, you know where I'm going with that.

Never said we were perfect. That you have to lie in order to make your point, well, you know where I'm going with that.
Okay! You win!

Homeland Security completed this report months ago.. Funny how this information is withheld while trump runs his mouth about a far lesser threat.

An annual assessment that a whistle-blower said was withheld for months did not hold back on the threat from violent extremists and tagged Russia as the primary source of disinformation.

The Department of Homeland Security warned on Tuesday that violent white supremacy was the “most persistent and lethal threat in the homeland” in an annual assessment that a former intelligence chief had accused the agency of withholding in deference to President Trump.

The report also warns that extremist groups could be inspired to attack because of restrictions to limit the spread of the coronavirus.

“We also remain particularly concerned about the impacts from Covid-19, where anti-government and anti-authority violent extremists could be motivated to conduct attacks in response to perceived infringement of liberties and government overreach,” the report said.

Sure

but also in that statement, he stated he wasn't referring to White Supremacists and Antifa when he said that.

Amazing how people repeat the soundbite, and not the entire quote, isn't it?
The fact he was there defending people protesting against the removal of a confederate symbol says more than anything.
Black people celebrate the confederacy Brazil has an entire day for the confederacy. So Wtf are you talking about? Can you please get an education
I'm well educated. Brazil is not America.

Yes, There Were Black Confederates. Here’s Why

A few thousand blacks did indeed fight for the Confederacy. Significantly, African-American scholars from Ervin Jordan and Joseph Reidy to Juliet Walker and Henry Louis Gates Jr., editor-in-chief of The Root, have stood outside this impasse, acknowledging that a few blacks, slave and free, supported the Confederacy.

How many supported it? No one knows precisely. But by drawing on these scholars and focusing on sources written or published during the war, I estimate that between 3,000 and 6,000 served as Confederate soldiers. Another 100,000 or so blacks, mostly slaves, supported the Confederacy as laborers, servants and teamsters. They built roads, batteries and fortifications; manned munitions factories—essentially did the Confederacy’s dirty work.

We know that blacks made up more than half the toilers at Richmond’s Tredegar Iron Works and more than 75 percent of the workforce at Selma, Ala.’s naval ordnance plant. And slaves grew the crops that fed the Confederacy. As Frederick Douglass noted, blacks were “the stomach of the rebellion.”

The total number of black Confederate soldiers is statistically insignificant: They made up less than 1 percent of the 800,000 black men of military age (17-50) living in the Confederate states, based on 1860 U.S. census figures, and less than 1 percent of at least 750,000 Confederate soldiers.

Now shut up. You racists and your disingenuous bullshit are pathetic. Blacks in the south were slaves. I doubt if many volunteered to serve. Even George Wallace got 3 percent black support.

White supremacists are your unicorns

"There are two ugly sides of the race issue, and neither has a mirror. Or balls".

No mac, there isn't. And only those with no balls try making both sides the same.

Sure

but also in that statement, he stated he wasn't referring to White Supremacists and Antifa when he said that.

The fact he was there defending people protesting against the removal of a confederate symbol says more than anything.
Black people celebrate the confederacy Brazil has an entire day for the confederacy. So Wtf are you talking about? Can you please get an education

A few thousand blacks did indeed fight for the Confederacy. Significantly, African-American scholars from Ervin Jordan and Joseph Reidy to Juliet Walker and Henry Louis Gates Jr., editor-in-chief of The Root, have stood outside this impasse, acknowledging that a few blacks, slave and free, supported the Confederacy.

How many supported it? No one knows precisely. But by drawing on these scholars and focusing on sources written or published during the war, I estimate that between 3,000 and 6,000 served as Confederate soldiers. Another 100,000 or so blacks, mostly slaves, supported the Confederacy as laborers, servants and teamsters. They built roads, batteries and fortifications; manned munitions factories—essentially did the Confederacy’s dirty work.

We know that blacks made up more than half the toilers at Richmond’s Tredegar Iron Works and more than 75 percent of the workforce at Selma, Ala.’s naval ordnance plant. And slaves grew the crops that fed the Confederacy. As Frederick Douglass noted, blacks were “the stomach of the rebellion.”

The total number of black Confederate soldiers is statistically insignificant: They made up less than 1 percent of the 800,000 black men of military age (17-50) living in the Confederate states, based on 1860 U.S. census figures, and less than 1 percent of at least 750,000 Confederate soldiers.

Now shut up. You racists and your disingenuous bullshit are pathetic. Blacks in the south were slaves. I doubt if many volunteered to serve. Even George Wallace got 3 percent black support.

nothing in your post contradicted anything in his post.

And if I had a choice between building fortifications and manning them in battle, give me that shovel.

Just saying. "Dirty work" my ass.

Sure

Lol Black people today still celebrate the confederacy lol Because their people served in confederacy, The confederacy back then is more diverse than democrat run antifa. The confederacy had blacks Asians Indians Japanese Chinese Brazilians Mexicans.. your narrative that people are against skin color is absolutely the biggest lie told in the history of the world.. The elite Democrats were the racist and they still are the ones that made the most money from slavery were the Democrats, The ones that created Jim Crowe laws because they were pissed slavery ended where the Democrats, The ones that created the KKK the resist movement where the Democrats. The ones that attack free Black people today like Candace Owens are the Democrats.. The ones that destroy black Wall Street where the Democrats.. Get an education

He asked who are the white supremacists who are they give us some names? Proud boys is run by a black man

Proud Boys are not White Supremists. They are extreme right wing Militants. And there really isn't any difference. They were created in 2016 to be Rumps Black Shirts and have been operating that way ever since. They should be labeled Domestic Terrorists as much as White Nationalists.
Extreme? Domestic terrorist?? Do you have some examples

The Poor Boys were negated in Portland by the local Antifa that were armed as well as they were. It could have gotten bloody really fast. But when the Poor Boys are met with equal force, the back down.

Here is one.

Here is another one. But the Proud Boys are NOT White Supremists even though many of their views parrellel them. But they are violent. And this was NOT during the Proud Boys march either. IT was before.

And here is more.

You will notice the Proud Boys didn't bring their weapons to Colorado. They would have been outgunned. Every place the Poor Boys go now, the Cops ring them in. But they have been misiD'd as White Nationals. They are actually Rumps Black Shirts.

White supremacists are your unicorns
“There is another class of white people who make a business of keeping the advantages of whites maintained by gaslighting the public into a belief that white racism is now an illusion and that it is whites who face anti white racism. ... Some of these people do not want whites to lose preference, because they do not want to lose their jobs ... There is a certain class of white race-"problem solvers" who don’t want America to get well.”

He asked who are the white supremacists who are they give us some names? Proud boys is run by a black man

Proud Boys are not White Supremists. They are extreme right wing Militants. And there really isn't any difference. They were created in 2016 to be Rumps Black Shirts and have been operating that way ever since. They should be labeled Domestic Terrorists as much as White Nationalists.
I think one more should do it. The Leader claims it's just a bunch of guys that meet once a month and drink beer. Yah, right.

The Poor Boys were negated in Portland by the local Antifa that were armed as well as they were. It could have gotten bloody really fast. But when the Poor Boys are met with equal force, the back down.

Here is one.

Here is another one. But the Proud Boys are NOT White Supremists even though many of their views parrellel them. But they are violent. And this was NOT during the Proud Boys march either. IT was before.

And here is more.

You will notice the Proud Boys didn't bring their weapons to Colorado. They would have been outgunned. Every place the Poor Boys go now, the Cops ring them in. But they have been misiD'd as White Nationals. They are actually Rumps Black Shirts.

They show up to stop the rioters aka democrats from burning down black businesses, they show up to stop people from kicking blacks like Candace Owens out of restaurants, they show up to stop attempted murder on Andy ngo, they show up to allow all sides to be able to protest peacefully.. And if you step up you’re going to get your ass kicked... not sure who’s against that why don’t Democrats allow people to speak freely you won’t have the proud boys. If you stop shining lasers in cops faces you won’t have the proud boys

Last edited:

Forum List

Back