Trump did not dig deep enough when he was first elected

The Trump administration has only gone after those who have too much integrity to join his mafia. The lengthy list of Trump appointees who have been fired or quit is as long as your arm. For the most part they left in disgust at the collection of unscrupulous yes-men the president has surrounded himself with.

Trump was an island of light in a planetwide oceanic cesspool from the day he decided to run for office. But that's alright, that's okay (as the man says), because Donald John Trump is not the first man to enter human politics believing (and gallantly so) that he could change the system. He is not the first and will not be the last. Problem is the entire system was and remains corrupt, putrid—like a bloated corpse floating at sea. At least I can say, without hesitation, it was my pleasure to serve under the man for a few years in the US Army. It's just a shame he didn't create the new praetorian guard sooner and that too many of those guys turned out to be gold worshippers, rather than true believer patriots.

Trump was an island of light in a planetwide oceanic cesspool from the day he decided to run for office. But that's alright, that's okay (as the man says), because Donald John Trump is not the first man to enter human politics believing (and gallantly so) that he could change the system. He is not the first and will not be the last. Problem is the entire system was and remains corrupt, putrid—like a bloated corpse floating at sea. At least I can say, without hesitation, it was my pleasure to serve under the man for a few years in the US Army. It's just a shame he didn't create the new praetorian guard sooner and that too many of those guys turned out to be gold worshippers, rather than true believer patriots.
That's a joke post, right? Funny :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

trump did not learn from his first year, about how many at first kinda liked the guy,a year later,not so much....he could have tempered his persona to not come off as such an asshole.....he would have won easily....

Trump was an island of light in a planetwide oceanic cesspool from the day he decided to run for office.
You have got to be fucking kidding me.

I mean seriously, why don't you just sneak up behind him and put your tongue right down the back of his pants?

trump did not learn from his first year, about how many at first kinda liked the guy,a year later,not so much....he could have tempered his persona to not come off as such an asshole.....he would have won easily....
His personality is the very least important thing about him that anyone should be concerned with. He was doing a fantastic job and was focused on improving America, too bad nitwits can't see that.

The American Thinker is a oxymoron. The US Attorneys saw no evidence of voter fraud. What you want is harassment not the rule of law.
Quality check a few thousand of the fake leftyvirus mailin ballots, that will give all the evidence you need.

His personality is the very least important thing about him that anyone should be concerned with. He was doing a fantastic job and was focused on improving America, too bad nitwits can't see that.
As documented in "I Alone Can Fix This", his own people (notably Barr) were telling him to stop acting like an asshole and at least PRETEND to care about science and the pandemic or he would lose.

They were right...but he didn't have it in him

Quarantining Ourselves From the Toxic and Contagious New Age Sewage

Trump is America's Gorbachev. Just like the Soviet Deep State led to Gorbachev not accomplishing enough Perestroika, which led to the break-up of the Soviet Union, the shackling of Trump will lead to the break-up of the formerly United States.

Quarantining Ourselves From the Toxic and Contagious New Age Sewage

Trump is America's Gorbachev. Just like the Soviet Deep State led to Gorbachev not accomplishing enough Perestroika, which led to the break-up of the Soviet Union, the shackling of Trump will lead to the break-up of the formerly United States.

Nope. Trump is NOTHING like Gorbachev. Gorby was intelligent. Trump is just a childish conspiracy buff.

Forum List

Back