Trump did leave a letter

Bet it was written in Sharpie
Until biden takes the oath trump is still president. What is he doing right now on the plane. Who is he pardoning?

If Jeffrey Epstein didn’t kill himself do you think trump would have pardoned him to keep him quiet?

LOL Epstein was far more of a threat to the limo class on the left than the right.

Do not open it President Biden, an anthrax cloud might fill the air.
I’m just curious which two rich white old christian men republicans will nominate to be president next time.

We know republicans won’t nominate a Jew, black, Muslim, Asian, Hispanic or woman.

Even if they do they’ll just be an uncle tom. Plus republican voters won’t vote for them.

I’m just curious which two rich white old christian men republicans will nominate to be president next time.

We know republicans won’t nominate a Jew, black, Muslim, Asian, Hispanic or woman.

Even if they do they’ll just be an uncle tom. Plus republican voters won’t vote for them.
I expect the My Pillow Guy to be the next republican president.

Bet it was written in Sharpie
Until biden takes the oath trump is still president. What is he doing right now on the plane. Who is he pardoning?

If Jeffrey Epstein didn’t kill himself do you think trump would have pardoned him to keep him quiet?

LOL Epstein was far more of a threat to the limo class on the left than the right.
Trump used to be a member of the limo left crowd.

One of many, how soon most progs try to forget. If there was dirt on Trump via Epstein it would have come out already, just waiting for someone with the info on the progressive hoi poloi getting into a position where releasing said info is mandated by their situation.

According to what source did he leave a letter?
I’m listening to cnn. Do you doubt he left one?
Oh that explains it. I haven't seen or heard anything. Who knows if he left one or not, I don't really care if he did, PedoJoe sure won't care he is full steam ahead to destroy America, who the fuck comes into office and ends something that employs 300k people with the pipeline and the wall that's another what 100k people employed ON TOP of the money the country will have to repay since the contracts were already handed out for more wall.

Oh that explains it. I haven't seen or heard anything. Who knows if he left one or not, I don't really care if he did, PedoJoe sure won't care he is full steam ahead to destroy America, who the fuck comes into office and ends something that employs 300k people with the pipeline and the wall that's another what 100k people employed ON TOP of the money the country will have to repay since the contracts were already handed out for more wall.
The pipeline is killing the planet. Go green.

You guys didn’t care when you sent 700,000 American jobs overseas in the 2000s.

And what do you mean, “that explains it”? CNN has the scoop before your right wing news source and that explains what?

Whats the problem with trump leaving joe a note? You’re not going to like what he wrote? Are you cringing at the thought of what he might have written down? I’m curious

The Dems had had everything under the sun on the debate stage running for POTUS, females, blacks, asian, mixed, 1 jew, etc and you still ended up with a old white guy with dementia LOL. BTW Jews, Asians, Muslims, Hispanics are and can be "white". E. Asians have the same skin tone as people with Euro ancestry.

The pipeline is killing the planet. Go green.

You guys didn’t care when you sent 700,000 American jobs overseas in the 2000s.

And what do you mean, “that explains it”? CNN has the scoop before your right wing news source and that explains what?

Whats the problem with trump leaving joe a note? You’re not going to like what he wrote? Are you cringing at the thought of what he might have written down? I’m curious
The pipeline is making America energy independent, it employs OVER 300k people. So obviously you don't care about America nor Americans and any and all whining about the pandemic is BULLSHIT.

The Dems had had everything under the sun on the debate stage running for POTUS, females, blacks, asian, mixed, 1 jew, etc and you still ended up with a old white guy with dementia LOL. BTW Jews, Asians, Muslims, Hispanics are and can be "white". E. Asians have the same skin tone as people with Euro ancestry.
First black potus and first female vp. What have you got?

The only blacks in the gop are tokens. Not elected. Powell, ben Carson, Herman Cain and condi rice never won a republican primary

Forum List

Back