Trump detractors already blaming him for future terror attacks

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Michael Moore says 'Trump is gonna get us killed'

upload_2016-12-14_10-15-59.png

…And no one will remember that he wasn’t paying attention to the growing threat. Wasn’t attending the daily national security briefings. Was playing golf instead or meeting with celebrities or staying up til 3am tweeting about how unfair CNN is. He said he didn’t need to be briefed. “You know, I think I’m smart. I don’t need to hear the same thing over and over each day for eight years.” That’s what he told Fox News on December 11th when asked why he wasn’t attending the security briefings. Don’t forget that date and his hubris as we bury the dead next year…
-------------------------------------------------
Not that this is a surprise to those of us not stuck in the zombie trance who can't figure out how to live in reality, and not to those of us who don't have holes in our fkn heads.
This web of deceit is so big it's no wonder we have so many sheep who can't seem to get out of their Governmental love coral.
As they poke fun at those of us who aren't fkn zombies, the bigger idiots they look like the best part are some of these idiots will wake up realizing just how stupid they were LOL..

Trump Detractors Already Blaming Him For Future Terror Attacks

I wonder what he's going to name his next liberal movie? Supersize My Fat Commie Ass?

• Banned
I wonder what he's going to name his next liberal movie? Supersize My Fat Commie Ass?
Mike Moore is the typical liberal hypocrite as that fat bastard preaches to people about gun violence and that sob has how many armed body guards.

Michael Moore is such a big target he'll probably be the first to get it.
He was getting denied health insurance due to two pre existing conditions: fat, and commie bastard. I hope Trump repeals those exceptions.
I have a King Leonidas spartan helmet decal in the rear window of my pickup
underneath are the words, "molon Labe" have the ar15 bolt face decal also.
getimage.php

and next to that I have crossed m4's
images
images

Last edited:
I think I need a thread in the FZ on "Why I hate Michael Moore".

Forum List

Back