Trump desire to suspend the Constitution is not a deal breaker to Republicans

You are dreaming. It is Sunday, so you still have time.

But don't pop the champagne so fast. Nothing is over until it is over. Rule of thumb.

If you just give the MSM one last chance, this time they won't be lying to you when they tell you the "Walls Are Closing In!" HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Just a shot in the dark: Did you get stood up a lot in high school? ;)

Sorry but The People, with expertise....instead of lots of people with no expertise at all and going against each other which could only end up in fights, stabbings, shootouts, lots of lawlessness in this big of a country.....

No thanks.

We the People vote for the best ones to represent us and to make the lives of all better. If not, they are voted out.

Your fantasy world does not exist anywhere in the world but in very small indigenous places where modern civilization is not welcome.
You are so stupid you don’t realize you just described what’s going on in almost every Blue City.
Have you no shame?

They're hoping voters in the primaries go DiSantis Disantis wave of primary after primary going for DiSantis. Maybe Trump wins a couple to make it interesting but Republican politicians are hoping Republican voters will do the right thing in the primaries.
Real legitimate Republicans know the right guy is always the guy you lefties hate the most….Trump it is.

Is there anything Trump can say or do that IS a Deal Breaker to Republicans?

But Stephanopoulos pressed further, and Joyce ultimately said that Trump's comment should be taken "in context" but that it wouldn't prevent him from supporting Trump if he ends up winning the nomination.

You can't come out against someone who's for suspending the Constitution?" Stephanopoulos pushed back once again.

"He says a lot of things, but that doesn't mean that it's ever going to happen. So you got to [separate] fact from fantasy
Any deals were shattered when Congress refused to investigate the election. Period.

But Stephanopoulos pressed further, and Joyce ultimately said that Trump's comment should be taken "in context" but that it wouldn't prevent him from supporting Trump if he ends up winning the nomination.

You can't come out against someone who's for suspending the Constitution?" Stephanopoulos pushed back once again.

"He says a lot of things, but that doesn't mean that it's ever going to happen. So you got to [separate] fact from fantasy
And all these Republicans took an oath to defend the Constitution. They should all be tossed out of office.

There is no other ‘context’ save for that Trump is an enemy of the Constitution – along with the rest of the GOP, it would seem.

We the People vote for the best ones to represent us and to make the lives of all better. If not, they are voted out
It’s not the Government’s job to make people’s lives better. It’s their job to follow the founding documents of the nation TO THE LETTER.
Your fantasy world does not exist anywhere in the world but in very small indigenous places where modern civilization is not welcome
Maybe that’s why the Modern World is a cesspool of epic proportions. We’d all be far better off with a lot less modern civilization.

The Democrats ran the Confederacy.

Typical Leftist bullshit.

As always, you have to create a straw man to "win" the argument.

Did I ever say Trump won the award for helping black youth? NOPE! You invented that and then ran with it because your grasp on critical thought is nonexistent.

The truth is I was pointing out the simple fact that the media had no problem with Trump appearing on stage with a Civil Rights hero to accept an award.

He could win an award for anything these days, and the media would immediately get to work engraining sick shit in your brain about how he's racist and blah blah blah

With zero evidence.

Keep buyin the bologna dude.
I did not invent it. It is what is circulating in social media, as the article puts it.

In the 1973 Trump was not known for the Racist he has shown himself to be now. Not even after he and his father were sued for refusing to rent apartments in NY to black people and lost.

Here !!! I will do the homework for you:

No one is going to bother to give him any awards these days, not any which would actually matter in the decent world.

I buy historical evidence. They go great with many other factual things.

Sorry but The People, with expertise....instead of lots of people with no expertise at all and going against each other which could only end up in fights, stabbings, shootouts, lots of lawlessness in this big of a country.....

No thanks.

We the People vote for the best ones to represent us and to make the lives of all better. If not, they are voted out.

Your fantasy world does not exist anywhere in the world but in very small indigenous places where modern civilization is not welcome.
The government is not supposed to make our lives better. The government is supposed to leave us alone to make our own lives better.

It’s not the Government’s job to make people’s lives better. It’s their job to follow the founding documents of the nation TO THE LETTER.

Maybe that’s why the Modern World is a cesspool of epic proportions. We’d all be far better off with a lot less modern civilization.
What parts are not being followed to the LETTER ?

I did not invent it.

It is impossible to argue with someone who is either:

A) Intellectually dishonest

or

B) An idiot

What you invented was my supposed opinion. You subverted my argument (either purposely or stupidly) and then went off on a tangent that had nothing to do with my original point.

Seek help.

Do? Yes. If stopped putting America first, if he shut down U.S. drilling, driving gasoline prices up, and then encouraged OPEC and Venezuala to drill more and sell it to us, that would be a deal breaker, for sure.

Say? Sure, there would be something. But it would have to be totally over the line and he would really have to mean it and not be talking out of his ass which he does so often.

The government is not supposed to make our lives better. The government is supposed to leave us alone to make our own lives better.
Ok, then they do not have to bother to build schools, hospitals, maintain roads, invest in finding better medicines, etc etc.

Who is going to do that and how?

or

B) An idiot

What you invented was my supposed opinion. You subverted my argument (either purposely or stupidly) and then went off on a tangent that had nothing to do with my original point.

Seek help.

Second, Third and Fourth! ^^^ :clap:

I did not invent it. It is what is circulating in social media, as the article puts it.

In the 1973 Trump was not known for the Racist he has shown himself to be now. Not even after he and his father were sued for refusing to rent apartments in NY to black people and lost.

Here !!! I will do the homework for you:

No one is going to bother to give him any awards these days, not any which would actually matter in the decent world.

I buy historical evidence. They go great with many other factual things.

Trump was never a racist.
I bet most of your Liberal crowd is racist.

or

B) An idiot

Seek help.
I SEE !!!!!

You did not like the Federal suit against Trump and his father for refusing to rent to black people.

Ok.

The rest you wrote was NOT an answer to my post, either.

I will get a few cookies to enjoy this moment.

THE POINT was, that at that TIME, Trump was not going to be kept off any stage for the behavior he has been showing for the past 6 years.

THAT is the POINT. 1980, Trump had a reputation.

Since 2016, his reputation has become much different and his attitude towards black people even worse.

90 % or more of black Americans who can vote would NEVER, EVER think of voting for Trump, and many more Republicans of ALL kinds chose not to vote for him in 2020.

It will be even fewer ones as we get to 2024.

So, try to make a point of Trump standing on a stage with Rosa Parks BACK THEN, and forget what he has being doing and saying for the past 6 years during his Presidency and after.

Be your guest.

Forum List

Back