Trump demands that Republican Convention move from North Carolina to Moscow!

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
:highfive:

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—In an escalation of his spat with Roy Cooper, the Democratic governor of North Carolina, Donald Trump is demanding that the 2020 Republican National Convention relocate from Charlotte to Moscow.​
“North Carolina has been difficult every step of the way, and meanwhile Moscow has always been very helpful to me,” Trump wrote, in one of a series of early-morning tweets.​
Additionally, Trump argued, moving the R.N.C. to Moscow would save the Republicans millions in airfare. “The most important people working on our 2020 campaign will already be there,” he tweeted.​
Finally, he claimed, Moscow boasts far better accommodations than “that sad city of losers, Charlotte.”​
“I have fantastic memories of the Moscow Ritz,” Trump wrote.​

I think Texas and Florida are on the list....but the OP is still in denial that Trump was found innocent of Russian collusion.....

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—In an escalation of his spat with Roy Cooper, the Democratic governor of North Carolina, Donald Trump is demanding that the 2020 Republican National Convention relocate from Charlotte to Moscow.​
“North Carolina has been difficult every step of the way, and meanwhile Moscow has always been very helpful to me,” Trump wrote, in one of a series of early-morning tweets.​
Additionally, Trump argued, moving the R.N.C. to Moscow would save the Republicans millions in airfare. “The most important people working on our 2020 campaign will already be there,” he tweeted.​
Finally, he claimed, Moscow boasts far better accommodations than “that sad city of losers, Charlotte.”​

Its a satire piece and its not even all that funny. Try to find some better material next time.

Its a satire piece and its not even all that funny. Try to find some better material next time.

A "satire piece" posted in "Political Satire"? How did you ever know?? :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back