Trump deletes tweet saying Michigan illegally sent ballots to people

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
Caught lying, Trump then switched the illegal ballots claim for "illegal ballot applications", but lied again because this is also done by West Virginia, Georgia, Nebraska etc, and it's legal:
Trump deleted his tweet about Michigan on the same day and then wrote a new tweet with mostly the same wording, referring to "absentee ballot applications" but still alleging an illegal" action by Benson.

Caught lying, Trump then switched the illegal ballots claim for "illegal ballot applications", but lied again because this is also done by West Virginia, Georgia, Nebraska etc, and it's legal:
Trump deleted his tweet about Michigan on the same day and then wrote a new tweet with mostly the same wording, referring to "absentee ballot applications" but still alleging an illegal" action by Benson.

The state isn't supposed to send out absentee ballots unless they are requested. She thought she pulled a fast one by sending out a ballot application to everyone. Just more dirty operations from Karl Marx central operations. Doesn't matter, Trump is still going to kick Sleepy Joe's ass.

The state isn't supposed to send out absentee ballots unless they are requested. She thought she pulled a fast one by sending out a ballot application to everyone. Just more dirty operations from Karl Marx central operations. Doesn't matter, Trump is still going to kick Sleepy Joe's ass.

Do you know the state Constitution calls for or allows mail-in ballots and applications for such?

Trump is running scared now. I worry he's gonna drop a nuclear bomb or something just to shake things up. Hopefully the "Deep State" kicks in and doesn't allow this!

Dumb Donnie has no idea how elections are conducted.

The man who screams about how corrupt voting by mail, votes by mail.

Let him get his fat ass out and vote in person like he wants others to do
I want to scrap voting by mail entirely except for US military stationed overseas

Mr Trump combed his hair
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to scrap voting by mail entirely except for US military stationed overseas
I used to travel extensively on short notice and would often vote by absentee ballot.
Do you think I should be denied the vote?

College students are not considered residents where they go to school. Should they be denied the vote?

We will not have across-the-board mail in ballots anywhere in the United States of America! We need a voter ID nationwide get it by November or you can’t vote

Classy!

Forum List

Back