Trump declares VICTORY! The White House has listed “ending the Covid-19 pandemic” as one of Trump’s top first term accomplishments

Fake news..

Second to last paragraph (of course)...

"The report itself does not mention ending the pandemic as an accomplishment, a spokesperson for the office later noted on Twitter. The spokesperson said the report was intended to highlight the administration’s progress on confronting the pandemic."
Ahh..yes..the ever-present official 'cleaning up' Trump's garbage.

I never wore a mask anyways and I never obeyed the lockdown. I knew the whole mess would blow over.
But..it hasn't...at all. What alternate reality do you people live in??!!

It has you dope. Smart states have already fully re-opened. Only you Leftists keep perpetuating the fear.
How come you never wore a mask or social distanced every year when the flu was killing 10's of thousands, eh? Do you want me to answer for you?

You lying liberal pieces of shit.

what was said was

The White House has taken decisive actions to engage scientists and health professionals in academia, industry, and government to understand, treat, and defeat the disease."

THEY HAVE DONE ALL THOSE THINGS IN ORDER TO DEFEAT THE DISEASE.

You took a semantics opening?

The press release does not say the pandemic is over, you disingenuous lying sacks of shit. Do you see why no one trusts you disgusting immoral shitheads?

I dont see the words VICTORY OR THE PANDEMIC IS OVER.

JESUS CHRIST, YOU PEOPLE ARE VILE.

You know the truth. Amy Coney Barrett was sworn in to SCOTUS LAST NIGHT.

FACT CHECK THAT FOR ME.

I never wore a mask anyways and I never obeyed the lockdown. I knew the whole mess would blow over.
But..it hasn't...at all. What alternate reality do you people live in??!!

It has you dope. Smart states have already fully re-opened. Only you Leftists keep perpetuating the fear.
How come you never wore a mask or social distanced every year when the flu was killing 10's of thousands, eh? Do you want me to answer for you?
LOL! I'm not a leftist dufus..I believe that the term you cultists use is 'cuck'. I want my party back..and soon that's going to happen. I'm not a Biden guy...more of a Kasich guy--but I'd pick a homeless nose picking heroin addict over Donald Trump.

BTW..10's of thousand a year...is not 200k+ in 10 months..dumbshit.

Where are the words victory and where is the claim the pandemic is over?

Joe Biden thinks he is running against George Bush and you think this is a GOTCHA?

So pathetic.

ACB on SCOTUS FOR A LIFETIME. OUCH.

You lying liberal pieces of shit.

what was said was

The White House has taken decisive actions to engage scientists and health professionals in academia, industry, and government to understand, treat, and defeat the disease."

THEY HAVE DONE ALL THOSE THINGS IN ORDER TO DEFEAT THE DISEASE.

You took a semantics opening?

The press release does not say the pandemic is over, you disingenuous lying sacks of shit. Do you see why no one trusts you disgusting immoral shitheads?

I dont see the words VICTORY OR THE PANDEMIC IS OVER.

JESUS CHRIST, YOU PEOPLE ARE VILE.

You know the truth. Amy Coney Barrett was sworn in to SCOTUS LAST NIGHT.

FACT CHECK THAT FOR ME.
From the OP:

"Highlights include:
ENDING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
: From the outset of the COVID-19 pandemic, the Administration has taken decisive actions to engage scientists and health professionals in academia,industry, and government to understand, treat, and defeat the disease."

LOL! I'm not a leftist dufus..

Well you sure post like one fuckface
Naw...sock-boy..i don't really..I post like a sane person..who hates you and your ilk. it hardly matters...I'm in agreement with every leftist on the planet on one issue...Trump has to go...and those who he empowered need to be stepped on...hard. But what do you care..you're just a sock...

Trump has something worse than dementia. He's f****** nuts.

Correction: Trump HAS nuts, big ones, unlike bitch ass Pedophile Joe.
I think these are the only “nuts” he has....

81E2F2C6-35C7-45FA-9B9C-E3802FBF20A8.jpeg

I don't see it..........where is FROM THAT SITE.
Here are some more.

these are all fake news? it must be A CONSPIRACY!

Trump has to go...and those who he empowered need to be stepped on...hard.
What's wrong with your stepper, is it broken?

Only thing you democrats gone do is beat your lips against your gums.
Nope works just fine...I use it frequently. I'm not a Dem..but it appears to me they are going to beat your asses soundly at the polls..and your whining about cheating this and ballot stuffing that..will be quite sweet. After we kick you ass out of the Republican agenda..and go back to Fiscal Conservative values......I can get back to brangling with the libs....silly rabbits that they are..at least they are sane Americans, for the most part..and not Trump cultists.

these are all fake news? it must be A CONSPIRACY!

..and you know how we love conspiracies!

My post on the left intentionally being daft on semantics was deleted by the mods. I made my point, and clearly you know I did because you deleted my post.

Go ahead and tell yourself Trump claimed the Pandemic is over.

Forum List

Back