Trump Cult in the minority again!

So, what else is new?
This whole circus is just intended to keep the rubes angry and engaged.

We already know the "results" of the AZ "audit" -- appointed by a Trumpster legislature and run by a Trumpster CEO, holy crap -- will get 'em all fired up 'n stuff.

The national embarrassment continues. Five years of this.

Which tells me the attacks on Biden will increase, soon they will attack the crease in his pants as being leftist.

1624379480292.png

'Trump''Trump''Trump''Trump''Trump'

The guy is GONE. Biden is President.
Democrats now own the House & Senate.
& All Democrats, the Fake news Media,
& snowflakes can talk about every day,
due to their TDS-addiction, is Trump.

:auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 504368

If he's gone, then why is he still in the picture? Why doesn't he just disappear, after he concedes? :)

He's purposely tormenting the citizens, 81 million of them, that voted him out....

And you blame us????? It's him, trying to hang around and hang on to his supporters so he can milk them of their money....:)

View attachment 504368

So you accept his loss? You admit Biden won?
So why the audits? He lost. Fair and square....that's the rub isn't it? :)
It isn't about Trump. In a few months, he will be completely irrelevant.

America should never let go of the reminder on how close their country came to fascism under a Trump regime.

Is it even safe to say it's over now?

The hurting of the ordinary American that drove ignorant people to Trump hasn't been fixed yet and it's now looking pretty certain that Biden will fail.

Isn't it time all Americans stop pretending that their country is simply the greatest?

It's a dismal failure of a bastardized and perverted form of capitalism.

WHERE THE F* HAVE YOU BEEN?

1624380452047.png

Pull your head out of your ass and pay attention this time - I have only said this 100+ times:

OF COURSE Biden won the election - he's in the WH, isn't he you flaming snowflake douche bag?

I have never said Biden did NOT win the election. The only ones who won't acknowledge Biden is not President are the snowflakes and fake News media who are doing their best to avoid that fact by refusing to talk about him or the complete failure of his policies and actions. You TDS-suffering, irrational hate-driven Trump-addicts would rather sit around ignoring what is going on and instead want to dwell on a man who is no longer President.

WHERE THE F* HAVE YOU BEEN?

View attachment 504376

Pull your head out of your ass and pay attention this time - I have only said this 100+ times:

OF COURSE Biden won the election - he's in the WH, isn't he you flaming snowflake douche bag?

I have never said Biden did NOT win the election. The only ones who won't acknowledge Biden is not President are the snowflakes and fake News media who are doing their best to avoid that fact by refusing to talk about him or the complete failure of his policies and actions. You TDS-suffering, irrational hate-driven Trump-addicts would rather sit around ignoring what is going on and instead want to dwell on a man who is no longer President.
Biden in the White House? Wow, your favorite man-child spent 25 days in his first five months in office at Mar a Lago. Biden better get on his horse, trump turned a good deal of money doing this:

New Topics

Forum List

Back