Trump CRUCIFIES media for investigating Scott Walker's college record after giving Obama a pass

That's funny.

Trump has no education and Walker flunked out.

So when is Trump gonna give us that proof he has that Obama was born in Kenya?
You're not bothered that the press is pushing to see Walker's records but didnt care about Obama's?

Of course they don't want to see Obamas.

One has to wonder why Obama hasn't released them for view. You don't hide something unless there is something to hide.

I do believe every other POTUS has released his college transcripsts. Why doesn't Obama??

The press should have been all over this but because it Obama they gave him a pass. Just like they give him a pass on everything else.

No bias there. No siree.
He probably does have things that he doesn't want to become public, who cares? Nowhere does it say that a politician's entire life must become an open book for their political enemies to read.

That's funny.

Walker didn't flunk out, he quit because he was broke and got a job. If he was black he could have become an affirmative action student, under the racist "Affirmative Action" law.

Trump is highly self educated, not brainwashed by Government schools.

What...... Walker didn't complete college...
And he wants to be President....
I guess he doesn't meet the requirement needed to run for President....
Too bad....

I like the guy.
At Least Walker can tell us how many states there are, Walker knows how to pronounce "Corpseman", Walker also doesn't acknowledge seeing dead people during speeches, and Walker doesn't ask handicapped people to "Stand Up Chuck". oh, and Walker actually knows what language they speak in Austria.

That's funny.

Link that Walker Flunked out? Oh yea he didnt, duddy lying again like a good libturd.

"Walker discontinued his studies at Marquette in the spring of 1990, leaving in good standing with a 2.59/4.0 grade point average, and with 34 credits short of the minimum needed to graduate"

That's funny.

Link that Walker Flunked out? Oh yea he didnt, duddy lying again like a good libturd.

"Walker discontinued his studies at Marquette in the spring of 1990, leaving in good standing with a 2.59/4.0 grade point average, and with 34 credits short of the minimum needed to graduate"

And nobody even knows O's grades but the luddlys will still be hypocrites.

That's funny.

Walker is getting the treatment any Democrat would get if her or she dropped out of college.

Enjoy it .

Worse, you're basing your assessment of likelihood on nothing. By your own admission you don't have any evidence to support your claims.

Hey einstein. That's the problem. Obozo won't release his records and the media refuses to do it's job and find the records.

Virtually no president has ever released their college records. Even GW who 'released' his transcript from Yale did so only after someone else already leaked it. And he 'released' the exact version that was leaked. And he never released his post grad records.

So per your batshit logic, Reagan must have been a foreign student. As he never released his college transcripts. As was Bush 1. Carter. Clinton. And GW for his master's degree. I mean, Reagan did call Ireland 'the land from whence I came'.

Was it O'Gipper? Or are you gargling conspiracy batshit again?
Gee, how many were expeled twice from college for cheating and for paying some to cheat for him, as ole' "Killer-Ted" Kennedy did when HE was in Harvard?
Talk about "pulling strings", Ole' Joe got Teddy outta the army two years earlier than his enlistment called for.

Kennedy earned C grades at the private Milton Academy, but was admitted to Harvard as a "legacy" -- his father and older brothers had attended there, so the younger and dimmer Kennedy's admission was virtually assured. While attending, he was expelled twice , once for cheating on a test and once for paying a classmate to cheat for him. While expelled Kennedy enlisted in the Army, but mistakenly signed up for four years instead of two. His father, Joseph P. Kennedy, former U.S. Ambassador to England, pulled the necessary strings to have his enlistment shortened to two years and to ensure that he served in Europe, not Korea, where a war was raging. Kennedy was assigned to Paris, never advanced beyond the rank of Private, and returned to Harvard upon being discharged.

That's funny.

Walker is getting the treatment any Democrat would get if her or she dropped out of college.

Enjoy it .
.......... The way Ted Kennedy was thrown outta Harvard ..................... TWICE?

I like the guy.
>>>>>>><<<<<<
me too !

he will be our next president, so long as the libercrats do not fuck over the results as they did in 2012AD by having dead demoscum, illegals and the muslime brotherhood vote for him plus the dumping of ballot boxes from conservative districts.

Obabble is a muslime commie shit-for-brains when it comes to doing the job he took an oath to.

That's funny.

trump is a side show, and scott is the uneducated puppet of the kock brothers, the trailer dwelling crowd love them

What...... Walker didn't complete college...
And he wants to be President....
I guess he doesn't meet the requirement needed to run for President....
Too bad....

I like the guy.
Last I checked, Walker meets all the requirements for President.

That's funny.

trump is a side show, and scott is the uneducated puppet of the kock brothers, the trailer dwelling crowd love them

and your head is so far up obama's ass that you cannot see the real world. you live in a libtardian fantasy ruled by your kenyan messiah and failed prophet.

That's funny.

and your head is so far up obama's ass that you cannot see the real world. you live in a libtardian fantasy ruled by your kenyan messiah and failed prophet.

Wheee! ...another nut melts down!

I like the guy.
>>>>>>><<<<<<
me too !

he will be our next president, so long as the libercrats do not fuck over the results as they did in 2012AD by having dead demoscum, illegals and the muslime brotherhood vote for him plus the dumping of ballot boxes from conservative districts.

Obabble is a muslime commie shit-for-brains when it comes to doing the job he took an oath to.

"he will be our next president"

????

Cannot happen , he cannot win without the hispanic vote , there are not enough slack jawed pasty faced bible thumping turds in America to win a national election

Forum List

Back