Trump crowd screams 'Lock her up!' – but it's not Hillary Clinton they hate..this time!...

Ford and democrats on the Judiciary committee called for an investigation
Moron!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dr Ford still refuses to turn over her polygraph results....what does that tell you?.....

She already released the Polygraph results.

Christine Blasey Ford's attorneys release polygraph results on Kavanaugh allegations

You ignore them and then insist that because you ignore them, they were never released. Which certainly tells me loads about you.

As does your naked, desperate rout from explaining how 'LOCK HER UP!" fits with 'due process' and 'presumption of innocence'.

Keep running.

Who conducted the polygraph? How authenticated is the polygraph? Was it introduced during Kavanaugh’s Trial?

Moron!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dr Ford still refuses to turn over her polygraph results....what does that tell you?.....

Christine Blasey Ford's attorneys release polygraph results on Kavanaugh allegations

You ignore them and then insist that because you ignore them, they were never released. Which certainly tells me loads about you.

As does your naked, desperate rout from explaining how 'LOCK HER UP!" fits with 'due process' and 'presumption of innocence'.

Keep running.

Who conducted the polygraph? How authenticated is the polygraph? Was it introduced during Kavanaugh’s Trial?

There was no Kavanaugh trial. There was a confirmation hearing.

But tell us again how 'LOCK HER UP!" fits with 'due process' and 'presumption of innocence'.

Laughing.....your rout from this cartoon simple question is getting rather obvious.

She who had a Chinese spy as "driving Mrs Daisy" for 20 years?
Can you imagine if a Republican did that? It would be all over CNN. "Republicans reckless with internal security"...etc.

MSM ignores it.

The crowd was right! :eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

Lock that witch up too!

RQXTr7L.png

Moron!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep running.

But tell us again how 'LOCK HER UP!" fits with 'due process' and 'presumption of innocence'.

Laughing.....your rout from this cartoon simple question is getting rather obvious.

“Lock her up” is a wish. I said “Trial” because I knew you would defend it . It was a hearing and your mob handled it like a Trial.

Moron!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep running.

“Lock her up” is a wish. I said “Trial” because I knew you would defend it . It was a hearing and your mob handled it like a Trial.

How does screaming LOCK HER UP fit with due process and the presumption of innocence? Remember, none of the women your mob is screaming to be imprisoned has been charged with any crime.

But that doesn't seem to stop the Trump mob at all, does it?

Can you imagine if a Republican did that? It would be all over CNN. "Republicans reckless with internal security"...etc.

MSM ignores it.

Its been reported in the MSM. You merely ignore those reports.

Just like your ilk ignore due process and the presumption of innocence every time you scream LOCK HER UP for crimes that these women haven't even been charged with.

Let alone convicted of.

With the Attorney General of the United States joining the chants. Can you imagine the panty shitting hysterics of Holder or Lynch had chanted for the GOP nominee to locked up despite there being no charges of any crime?

MSM ignores it.

Just like your ilk ignore due process and the presumption of innocence every time you scream LOCK HER UP for crimes that these women haven't even been charged with.

Let alone convicted of.

With the Attorney General of the United States joining the chants. Can you imagine the panty shitting hysterics of Holder or Lynch had chanted for the GOP nominee to locked up despite there being no charges of any crime?
You mean the scantest of mentions? Did I miss the calls for an investigation to look into it? Maybe since you are "in the loop" you can link it?

MSM ignores it.

Let alone convicted of.

You mean the scantest of mentions?

And by the 'scantest of mentions', you mean you straight up ignored it?

Just like your ilk ignored due process and the presumption of innocence with bleets of LOCK HER UP.

MSM ignores it.

Let alone convicted of.

You mean the scantest of mentions?

And by the 'scantest of mentions', you mean you straight up ignored it?

Just like your ilk ignored due process and the presumption of innocence with bleets of LOCK HER UP.
So not a single whiff of any type of investigation? There would already be a special prosecutor for a Republican.

I do not rely on the president to make my life or future brighter, I do that on my own
Well good for you....many people do rely on a growing economy to aid in their chosen careers and businesses.....maybe you should do a little less projecting and take your blinders off long enough to see millions of out of work under employed are back to work and doing great.....

people have been going back for work for 8 years now, this is not new under Trump...

upload_2018-10-11_5-17-55.png

"I do not rely on the president to make my life or future brighter" is just a stupid meaningless cliche.....said by people when times are good...
Enjoy the good times and stop the bellyaching....

It is what people with a little bit of drive say when things are shitty, it is what my wife and I said when things were shitty and we made a choice to improve our lot in life.

people have been going back for work for 8 years now, this is not new under Trump...
That is so stupid...I thought better of you...there is a big difference between standing at the door of Walmart and having your career back again...in manufacturing mining construction and other jobs Obama said were never coming back...
8 years of underemployment and BS low skill jobs with no future....F that...those days of suffering are over....like I said stop whining and be happy for what Trump has gotten accomplished....Jeb and Hillary would be in Obama's 10 year of recession....and you know it....

How does screaming LOCK HER UP fit with due process and the presumption of innocence?
It points to her....it makes the uninformed take a look at her in a new way...and its long past due for her to get an anal exam....and her rich big China deal husband....

That is so stupid...I thought better of you...there is a big difference between standing at the door of Walmart and having your career back again...in manufacturing mining construction and other jobs Obama said were never coming back...
8 years of underemployment and BS low skill jobs with no future....F that...those days of suffering are over....like I said stop whining and be happy for what Trump has gotten accomplished....Jeb and Hillary would be in Obama's 10 year of recession....and you know it....

Would you quit parroting the stupid party talking points. The jobs today are not better than the jobs for the last 6 years, quit being such a fucking sheep and think for yourself for once in your life.

Manufacturing jobs since 2010...nothing new after the election..
upload_2018-10-11_20-47-2.png

Same with construction..
upload_2018-10-11_20-48-49.png

Manufacturing jobs since 2010...nothing new after the election..
View attachment 222074
Same with construction..
View attachment 222075
This is made up crap....fake graphs made by liars will not work...we all lived through the unemployment....we all know when things improved....but even your graph shows a weakness in those jobs till 2016....

Forum List

Back