Trump could have gone on TV before he did, January 6, 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
The anniversary is coming up. Things are just heating up well by elite, this is big news. I saw a report just yesterday how the anniversary is the biggest news for 2022, essentially, as spoken by a left-informational source.

Here's how the story goes, with facts too.

Some crazies, and others who call themselves patriots rioted, with of course great timing for the Democrats, reminds me of the Russia scandal & COVID after failing the first attempt to stop Trump.

The theme being the rioters struck the Capitol under what's supposed to be by Trump's command, which of course wasn't, but that's an important element. The rioters were in the hundreds at most. Of course it's being sold much more,, they can't say & won't, and they won't even offer a number for how many marched marched Washington that day. Apparently, only a few hundred got Trump's message to attack I guess. Who knew the left would sell a second straight "attacked our democracy".

While Trump was speaking perhaps a few thousand? marched to the Capitol. The left likes the idea they were all rioters, but of course that's wishful thinking sponsored by Carl's Jr. and those controlling Pelosi types.

So sometime later Trump Tweets knock that shit off. Nobody listened of course. I guess they figure everyone is like common leftists stuck on their smart phones. Since when are conservatives such followers anyway? After all, Trump says take the COVID shot and you know, COVID is now the Republicans fault because they're unvaccinated.

Sometime after that Trump goes on TV and says knock it off. By then it would seem the riot was already under control, after all, the mission was most definitely accomplished.

Now the story goes how Ivanka PLEADED with her dad to go on TV or some shit, which could be why he did, eventually. What's relevant are two things.

1. You have to assume it was Trump's fault to begin with. In other terms, the guy who called it on is the same guy who calls it off. Then you have to assume the rioters would give a shit.

2. And here's the kicker:auiqs.jpg: Biden was President elect at the time, did he call it off? Let's say he did, how'd that work out?

Nothing will come of this Trump, it's just another witch hunt that will come up dry, you'd think a guy would have learned by now.

Pay attention man, everything the left does is for appearances. Know one reason why Hollywood sucks now? They don't care, they've "progressed" to bring their talents into real life, full time.

Last edited:
The anniversary is coming up. Things are just heating up well by elite, this is big news. I saw a report just yesterday how the anniversary is the biggest news for 2022, essentially, as spoken by a left-informational source.

Here's how the story goes, with facts too.

Some crazies, and others who call themselves patriots rioted, with of course great timing for the Democrats, reminds me of the Russia scandal & COVID after failing the first attempt to stop Trump.

The theme being the rioters struck the Capitol under what's supposed to be by Trump's command, which of course wasn't, but that's an important element. The rioters were in the hundreds at most. Of course it's being sold much more,, they can't say & won't, and they won't even offer a number for how many marched marched Washington that day. Apparently, only a few hundred got Trump's message to attack I guess. Who knew the left would sell a second straight "attacked our democracy".

While Trump was speaking perhaps a few thousand? marched to the Capitol. The left likes the idea they were all rioters, but of course that's wishful thinking sponsored by Carl's Jr. and those controlling Pelosi types.

So sometime later Trump Tweets knock that shit off. Nobody listened of course, what, they figure everyone is a leftist with their SMART phones up their ass? Since when are conservatives such followers anyway? After all, Trump says take the shot and you know, COVID is now the Republicans fault for being unvaccinated.

Sometime after that Trump goes on TV and says knock it off. By then it would seem the riot was already under control, after all, the mission was accomplished.

Now the story goes how Ivanka PLEADED with her dad to go on TV or some shit, which could be why he did, eventually. What's relevant are two things.

1. You have to assume it was Trump's fault to begin with. In other terms, the guy who called it on is the same guy who calls it off. Then you have to assume the rioters would give a shit.

2. And here's the kicker:auiqs.jpg: Biden was President at the time, did he call it off? Let's say he did, how'd that work out?

Nothing will come of this Trump, it's just another witch hunt that will come up dry, you'd think a guy would have learned by now.

Pay attention man, everything the left does is for appearances. Know one reason why Hollywood sucks now? They don't care, they've "progressed" to bring their talents into real life, full time.
Show us all the big link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back