trump continues the Big Lie at Georgia rally

And the MAGA world believes his Big Lie. Are they all losing their diseased minds?

You're way too late.

They lost their minds years ago.

I wish there were bad consequences to lying but sadly, very few face the real consequences of that behavior.

trump thinks if he keeps repeating the Big Lie over and over...Americans will start to believe him. He is a mentally diseased man. His Big Lie is becoming a joke.

I hope SNL will roast his fat butt over his continual lying.

surada

FYI, word is that you are a Quasar44 sock puppet. I will not believe it unless you personally confirm (or disingenuously deny) the rumor.

Last edited:
We know what really happened, we saw the election being stolen on election night.
Really? Would you like to elaborate on that claim with some real evidence, other than a dripping Rudy standing in front of a landscape firm?

Maybe we should have audits to find the real truth.
Arizona's election has been audited FOUR times, including by partisan hacks who are Trump supporters, and even THEY found Biden won.

It's over, rube. Trump is dust. Finito. Done. Stick a fork in him.

We know what really happened, we saw the election being stolen on election night.
Oh, you mean when Trump declared victory before all the results were in?

Yeah, that was some high comedy. What a dumbass.

And the MAGA world believes his Big Lie. Are they all losing their diseased minds?
trump-stupidest-person-in-the-room.jpg

Oh, you mean when Trump declared victory before all the results were in?
The polls (especially Rasmussen) gave Trump the edge going into election night. It was obvious Dems were going to have to rig the election in order to win.

Arizona's election has been audited FOUR times, including by partisan hacks who are Trump supporters, and even THEY found Biden won.

It's over, rube. Trump is dust. Finito. Done. Stick a fork in him.
But he won't go away. He will continue to push the Big Lie. And his cult, which is shrinking daily, continues to believe his BS. Now Texass and abbott is about to spend tax payer money to audit counties THAT trump WON. How stupid is that?

Trump and his people won't succeed with him being reinstated with this lie. The real problem is the cult of following Trump is still too big, that there is still threat of him coming back into office at the next national election. There must be preparation to prevent that.

Trump and his people won't succeed with him being reinstated with this lie. The real problem is the cult of following Trump is still too big, that there is still threat of him coming back into office at the next national election. There must be preparation to prevent that.
He is losing support every day. But we need to be worried about little trump, desantis, in Florida. He is just as bad and he has a brain, unlike Donald. He is bust right now killing school children in Florida. But I see him as the greatest threat to Donald. Maybe trump get his his Florida mafia to knock him off?

New Topics

Forum List

Back