trump continues the Big Lie at Georgia rally

Trump read the actual figures from the official findings and drew common sense conclusions and any of you libs would be screaming about these results if the situation was reversed. I was trying to imagine Biden citing stat after stat and riffing effortlessly on their significance and easily going from topic to topic for just five minutes without fucking it up, let a lone 100 minutes like Trump. I could not envision it.

Trump is lying and he knows he's lying.

He delights in fooling you.

Group pathology. And they are desperate to believe, no matter what.

The world has seen this before.
You are full of shit and incapable of anything but repeating repeated garbage. Why are you so scared of one man?

What is the official language in the U.S.? And define this one culture......is it Taco Tuesday? Christmas trees? Hot dogs? St. Patrick's Day? Rodeos?
The Irish and Italians eventually blended in with the rest of America. That can't be said for all every ethnic group.

And the MAGA world believes his Big Lie. Are they all losing their diseased minds?
And Trump triggers your poor TDS addled brain again. Just sad.

1632694830303.jpeg

Look! Over there! >>>>>a deflection from the fat former guy's whine fest.
Poor crybaby. Don’t like it when your own tactics get used against you. By the way brain dead, the OP spouts about a “lie”. The FACT is that Xiden killed an ally and 7 children, then lied about it. Totally relevant per you idiots.

"We won at the Arizona forensic audit yesterday at a level that you wouldn't believe," Trump told the crowd in Perry, Georgia. "They had headlines that Biden wins in Arizona, when they know it's not true. He didn't win in Arizona. He lost in Arizona based on the forensic audit." Donald Trump.
trump-excuse-me.jpg

Trump read the actual figures from the official findings and drew common sense conclusions and any of you libs would be screaming about these results if the situation was reversed. I was trying to imagine Biden citing stat after stat and riffing effortlessly on their significance and easily going from topic to topic for just five minutes without fucking it up, let a lone 100 minutes like Trump. I could not envision it.
AZ-audit-clinton-obama.png

Forum List

Back