trump considered sending infected overseas Americans to GITMO

Good Grief! Thank goodness there were grownups in the room.

He could've done what Cumo did and send them to nursing homes.
Stay on Topic please. I know you don't want to talk about trump's mental issues, but please stay on topic.
201874057_10167762321245354_6511943609682879461_n.jpg

There is no real topic, just tds. Yea we have a real grown-up in the Whitehouse now. Lol

Stay on Topic please. I know you don't want to talk about trump's mental issues, but please stay on topic.

Sending them to Gitmo may not have been a horrible idea.

It's sunny, warm, plenty of recreational facilities, medical facilities, lodging and dining facilities. Hell, if I was sick and had to go somewhere to recuperate, I can think of a whole lot of places I wouldn't want to go before I wouldn't want to go to Cuba...

It's sunny, warm, plenty of recreational facilities, medical facilities, lodging and dining facilities. Hell, if I was sick and had to go somewhere to recuperate, I can think of a whole lot of places I wouldn't want to go before I wouldn't want to go to Cuba...
How about we send the Insurrectionist to GITMO with the other terrorists? That is an ever better idea! Ron Johnson will be the first in line.

How about we send the Insurrectionist to GITMO with the other terrorists? That is an ever better idea! Ron Johnson will be the first in line.
Thats a lot of black BLM dudes to get down there not sure they would like it. Could they take their matches with them??

Ron Johnson isn't charged with a crime, and I don't know anyone charged with insurrection, let a lone being a terrorist,....

So not sure what you are talking about. GITMO is also a military base...not a federal prison

The more we learn of the crazy ideas and the nutty things the trump Regime was involved in, the more we realize how fortunate we are that he did not win a second term. I mean, he had either fired or pressured out all the grownups by the last year of his term. There were only "Yes" people left. Can you imagine?

trump: "I think we should bomb Iran tomorrow. That will make BeeBee smile."
Staff: "Yes, Mister President."
trump: "I would like our Intel to stand down while Mister Putin visits the White House."
trump: "Hey, let's send all the COVID positive Americans traveling to the US to GITMO."
After what he endured, the trust in government will never get back to what it was. He was a man of peace and tried to get North Korea and Iran into the program. He told us what China was and is. He had endless accusations of Russia controlling him when Biden is being controlled by China. Trump pushed us as a free and sovereign nation. You want globalism. Be careful what you wish for.

Forum List

Back