trump considered sending infected overseas Americans to GITMO

Good Grief! Thank goodness there were grownups in the room.

Weren't you guys bitching when he allowed overseas travelers to return to the US without any quarantine back in the day?

They would have been put in a quarantine facility, not the detention center as you are trying to allude to.

Good Grief! Thank goodness there were grownups in the room.
8CD302D0-7967-4007-9DF3-686B93FC5FFA.jpeg

Source: a book written by two WaPo communists.

The more we learn of the crazy ideas and the nutty things the trump Regime was involved in, the more we realize how fortunate we are that he did not win a second term. I mean, he had either fired or pressured out all the grownups by the last year of his term. There were only "Yes" people left. Can you imagine?

trump: "I think we should bomb Iran tomorrow. That will make BeeBee smile."
Staff: "Yes, Mister President."
trump: "I would like our Intel to stand down while Mister Putin visits the White House."
trump: "Hey, let's send all the COVID positive Americans traveling to the US to GITMO."

The more we learn of the crazy ideas and the nutty things the trump Regime was involved in, the more we realize how fortunate we are that he did not win a second term. I mean, he had either fired or pressured out all the grownups by the last year of his term. There were only "Yes" people left. Can you imagine?

trump: "I think we should bomb Iran tomorrow. That will make BeeBee smile."
trump: "I would like our Intel to stand down while Mister Putin visits the White House."
trump: "Hey, let's send all the COVID positive Americans traveling to the US to GITMO."
Once again, the demented Dim proves how his sheeple brain has everything exactly backwards. Possibly from all the CO2 sucked in through his facediaper. What a goofus.

Trump has been out of office for half a year and lefties are still leaking unverified unauthenticated information to the media and the media continues to pretend to be outraged by the former president. Meanwhile the freaking Country is going down the drain. It beats talking about Biden anyway.

Guantanamo Bay, Cuba is actually a pretty beautiful place.

I visited there twice back when I was in the Navy, and had a blast there...

Forum List

Back