Trump confirms pillow talk moment

This is the sort of nebulous mishmosh that is grounds for impeachment!

A lot of people don't care for sharks. Myself , not so much, but I've never seen one in living color.

Guessing that Trump doesn't like sharks doesn't prove shit.

What I think is more important is the fact that this Daniels hoe testified that President Trump has a small penis. This is contrary to the sworn testimony of Mr. Trump himself. Apparently, she was with someone else, not Trump.

A lot of people don't care for sharks. Myself , not so much, but I've never seen one in living color.

What I think is more important is the fact that this Daniels hoe testified that President Trump has a small penis. This is contrary to the sworn testimony of Mr. Trump himself. Apparently, she was with someone else, not Trump.

Well the point is not wither he like sharks or not, it's the fact he lied about being with the woman.

My Gawd the desperation.....

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Slow news day and your making shit up.... The desperation is palpable....

No, you'll see what desperation looks like starting Monday night. Get out the popcorn! :auiqs.jpg:
And break out the BS and Fear meters. It's going to be troweled on thick and deep.
Republicans need a Hail Mary!

Well the point is not wither he like sharks or not, it's the fact he lied about being with the woman.

Trump didn't lie. He wasn't with this Stormy broad. She was with someone else.

The man she was with was a man with a small penis. And that was, according to Trump's testimony, not him and couldn't have been him.

Forum List

Back