trump condemning white supremacy....Ha!

It does? Which black supremacists should I be worried about?
BLM, NAACP, New Black Panther Party, and everyone black or white who supports Affirmative Action, and other programs that elevate blacks to levels above that of whites.

You might also be worried about Black Supremacist terrorist mass shooters like all these guys >>

1. Colin Ferguson - opened fire on a crowded Long Island Rail Road train in 1993, killing six people and injuring 19. His lawyers used the "black rage" defense, claiming that Ferguson had been driven to insanity because of racism, and could not be held responsible for his crimes.

2. Omar S. Thornton - in 2010, disciplined for stealing inventory. After signing a resignation agreement, Thornton opened fire, killing 8 people, before turning the gun on himself.

3. Maurice Clemmons - shot and killed four police officers in Parkland, Wash.

4. John Allen Muhammad - better known as the "D.C. sniper," was the mastermind of the 2003 Beltway sniper attacks. He killed 17 people, and wounded 7 more.

5. Nathan Dunlap - shot and killed four people in a Chuck E. Cheese's restaurant in 1993.

6. Lee Boyd Malvo - accomplise to John Allen Muhammad, he engaged in over a dozen cold-blooded shootings, and confessed to a plan to kill six white people in order to "terrorize the nation." They killed 3 times that many.

7. Christopher Dorner - in February 2013, Dorner killed four people, including three police officers, and left three injured.

8. Aaron Alexis - 2013 killer of the Washington Navy Yard shooting massacre. He incurred 15 casualties, killing 12 of them. Here a photo of him during his bloody rampage, from a CCTV camera >>>

It does? Which black supremacists should I be worried about?
BLM, NAACP, New Black Panther Party, and everyone black or white who supports Affirmative Action, and other programs that elevate blacks to levels above that of whites.

You might also be worried about Black Supremacist terrorist mass shooters like all these guys >>

1. Colin Ferguson - opened fire on a crowded Long Island Rail Road train in 1993, killing six people and injuring 19. His lawyers used the "black rage" defense, claiming that Ferguson had been driven to insanity because of racism, and could not be held responsible for his crimes.

2. Omar S. Thornton - in 2010, disciplined for stealing inventory. After signing a resignation agreement, Thornton opened fire, killing 8 people, before turning the gun on himself.

3. Maurice Clemmons - shot and killed four police officers in Parkland, Wash.

4. John Allen Muhammad - better known as the "D.C. sniper," was the mastermind of the 2003 Beltway sniper attacks. He killed 17 people, and wounded 7 more.

5. Nathan Dunlap - shot and killed four people in a Chuck E. Cheese's restaurant in 1993.

6. Lee Boyd Malvo - accomplise to John Allen Muhammad, he engaged in over a dozen cold-blooded shootings, and confessed to a plan to kill six white people in order to "terrorize the nation." They killed 3 times that many.

7. Christopher Dorner - in February 2013, Dorner killed four people, including three police officers, and left three injured.

8. Aaron Alexis - 2013 killer of the Washington Navy Yard shooting massacre. He incurred 15 casualties, killing 12 of them. Here a photo of him during his bloody rampage, from a CCTV camera >>>

How many of them were "black supremacists"? And how many happened in the last five years?

What did you do find as many mass shooters who were black and them blame it on racism? Not that a couple of them aren't racists, but this seems like a stretch and purposefully dishonest.

the video games today that kids are playing are so realistic and violent that it may indeed play a role in the way kids are going batshit !! spending ours upon hours day in and day out blasting away other people on line may indeed have a desensitizing effect on the value of human life for a small number of people ....but i believe there are other problems that may contribute also like social media,white guilt be crammed down their throats since early grade school ect ....

How come other countries aren't experiencing the same level of gun violence as we are? They have the same video games.

They just have mass bombers, stabbings, and trucks that crash into crowds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our murder rate per capita is higher than pretty much every other liberal democracy to include

Canada
Greece
Finland
France
United Kingdom
Germany
Australia
Iceland
New Zealand
Italy
Denmark
Sweden
South Korea
Norway
Austria
Japan
Singapore
Belgium
Portugal
Switzerland
Poland

We also have more murders per capita then these countries, some of them not very nice:

Kazakhstan
Cuba
Rwanda
Niger
DPRK
Turkey
Ukraine
Turkey
Iran
Burundi
Lebanon
Thailand
Chile
Moldova
India
Uzbekistan
Bhutan
Georgia
Myanmar
Kuwait
China
Oman

And others.

Countries ranked by Intentional homicides (per 100,000 people)

I’m staying in the USA.

the video games today that kids are playing are so realistic and violent that it may indeed play a role in the way kids are going batshit !! spending ours upon hours day in and day out blasting away other people on line may indeed have a desensitizing effect on the value of human life for a small number of people ....but i believe there are other problems that may contribute also like social media,white guilt be crammed down their throats since early grade school ect ....

How come other countries aren't experiencing the same level of gun violence as we are? They have the same video games.

Our murder rate per capita is higher than pretty much every other liberal democracy to include

Canada
Greece
Finland
France
United Kingdom
Germany
Australia
Iceland
New Zealand
Italy
Denmark
Sweden
South Korea
Norway
Austria
Japan
Singapore
Belgium
Portugal
Switzerland
Poland

We also have more murders per capita then these countries, some of them not very nice:

Kazakhstan
Cuba
Rwanda
Niger
DPRK
Turkey
Ukraine
Turkey
Iran
Burundi
Lebanon
Thailand
Chile
Moldova
India
Uzbekistan
Bhutan
Georgia
Myanmar
Kuwait
China
Oman

And others.

I’m staying in the USA.

Makes no difference to me, your point was still debunked.

Canada
Greece
Finland
France
United Kingdom
Germany
Australia
Iceland
New Zealand
Italy
Denmark
Sweden
South Korea
Norway
Austria
Japan
Singapore
Belgium
Portugal
Switzerland
Poland

Kazakhstan
Cuba
Rwanda
Niger
DPRK
Turkey
Ukraine
Turkey
Iran
Burundi
Lebanon
Thailand
Chile
Moldova
India
Uzbekistan
Bhutan
Georgia
Myanmar
Kuwait
China
Oman

And others.

I’m staying in the USA.

I couldn’t bring myself to look into all the information you have. I’m just saying I live in the best place in the world, IMO. If you don’t agree, you’ve listed a lot of shit hole places you or anyone else that shares sentiments, could relocate to. I’ll take my chances here.

How many of them were "black supremacists"? And how many happened in the last five years?

What did you do find as many mass shooters who were black and them blame it on racism? Not that a couple of them aren't racists, but this seems like a stretch and purposefully dishonest.
They are ALL Black Supremacists, and so are (as I said) >> BLM, NAACP, New Black Panther Party, and everyone black or white who supports Affirmative Action, and other programs that elevate blacks to levels above that of whites.

Good for you Mr President for condemning white supremacy. Too bad this needed to be said while you were on the campaign trail...

Canada
Greece
Finland
France
United Kingdom
Germany
Australia
Iceland
New Zealand
Italy
Denmark
Sweden
South Korea
Norway
Austria
Japan
Singapore
Belgium
Portugal
Switzerland
Poland

Kazakhstan
Cuba
Rwanda
Niger
DPRK
Turkey
Ukraine
Turkey
Iran
Burundi
Lebanon
Thailand
Chile
Moldova
India
Uzbekistan
Bhutan
Georgia
Myanmar
Kuwait
China
Oman

And others.

I’m staying in the USA.

I couldn’t bring myself to look into all the information you have.

I posted a single link, sorry you felt overwhelmed.

I’m just saying I live in the best place in the world, IMO. If you don’t agree, you’ve listed a lot of shit hole places you or anyone else that shares sentiments, could relocate to. I’ll take my chances here.

No place is perfect and if you don't recognize the faults of your own country then it will never improve. Sorry you see pointing out statistics is un-American or whatever your point is, it's not. Stop being childish.

They are ALL Black Supremacists, and so are (as I said) >> BLM, NAACP, New Black Panther Party, and everyone black or white who supports Affirmative Action, and other programs that elevate blacks to levels above that of whites.

They are all black supremacists? NAACP? You're a joke.

They are all black supremacists? NAACP? You're a joke.
Of course the NAACP are Black Supremacist, since they have been advocating Affirmative Action (couldn't have a more clear example of black supremacy) for 50 years.

Of course, I don't expect brain-washed, brain-damaged liberals to see that.

Canada
Greece
Finland
France
United Kingdom
Germany
Australia
Iceland
New Zealand
Italy
Denmark
Sweden
South Korea
Norway
Austria
Japan
Singapore
Belgium
Portugal
Switzerland
Poland

Kazakhstan
Cuba
Rwanda
Niger
DPRK
Turkey
Ukraine
Turkey
Iran
Burundi
Lebanon
Thailand
Chile
Moldova
India
Uzbekistan
Bhutan
Georgia
Myanmar
Kuwait
China
Oman

And others.

I’m staying in the USA.

I’m just saying I live in the best place in the world, IMO. If you don’t agree, you’ve listed a lot of shit hole places you or anyone else that shares sentiments, could relocate to. I’ll take my chances here.

No place is perfect and if you don't recognize the faults of your own country then it will never improve. Sorry you see pointing out statistics is un-American or whatever your point is, it's not. Stop being childish.
is pointing out stats on black crime rates un American or better yet racist ??

Canada
Greece
Finland
France
United Kingdom
Germany
Australia
Iceland
New Zealand
Italy
Denmark
Sweden
South Korea
Norway
Austria
Japan
Singapore
Belgium
Portugal
Switzerland
Poland

Kazakhstan
Cuba
Rwanda
Niger
DPRK
Turkey
Ukraine
Turkey
Iran
Burundi
Lebanon
Thailand
Chile
Moldova
India
Uzbekistan
Bhutan
Georgia
Myanmar
Kuwait
China
Oman

And others.

I’m staying in the USA.

is pointing out stats on black crime rates un American or better yet racist ??

Nope.

Canada
Greece
Finland
France
United Kingdom
Germany
Australia
Iceland
New Zealand
Italy
Denmark
Sweden
South Korea
Norway
Austria
Japan
Singapore
Belgium
Portugal
Switzerland
Poland

Kazakhstan
Cuba
Rwanda
Niger
DPRK
Turkey
Ukraine
Turkey
Iran
Burundi
Lebanon
Thailand
Chile
Moldova
India
Uzbekistan
Bhutan
Georgia
Myanmar
Kuwait
China
Oman

And others.

And the overwhelming majority of those "US" murders are done by blacks, in black communities, and by illegal aliens, who are not Americans and shouldn't be here, and their crimes shouldn't be counted as US crimes. They are not "US"

And even despite these high murdering minority communities, still our murder rate per capita (5.3) is LOWER than many countries. >>

Bahamas >>> 30.9
Curacao >>> 19.2
Dominica >> 25.7
Jamaica >> 57.0
Trinidad >> 30.9
Virgin Isl >> 49.2
Belize >> 37.9
El Salvador 61.8
Honduras > 41.7
Brazil >>> 30.5
Venezuela >> 56.3
Russia >>> 9.2