Trump concedes Mich to Biden

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
Dog House in back yard
Donald John TrumpBiden hits Trump's 'law and order' message: He's trying to 'scare the devil' out of peoplePelosi bashes Barr after testimony: 'He was like a blob' and 'henchman' for TrumpSchumer: Trump should want COVID-19 deal to help GOP election chancesMORE’s reelection campaign has halted new ad buys in Michigan in recent days as polling shows former Vice President Joe Biden
bidenjoe_081315getty_0.jpg
Joe BidenBiden hits Trump's 'law and order' message: He's trying to 'scare the devil' out of peopleBiden notes show talking points about Kamala HarrisThe opportunity cost of Congress's 'Big Tech' antitrust obsessionMORE, the presumptive Democratic nominee, with a widening lead in the state.
Trump’s recent withdrawal from the airwaves in Michigan came as his campaign shifted advertising dollars to other battlegrounds like Iowa. The move was first reported on Wednesday by The New York Times. According to the Times’s report, Biden has more than tripled Trump’s TV ad spending in Michigan over the last month.

I'm a little shocked. I realize Team Biden thinks GA is really in play, and it would seem Fla is too. But if Trump is having to use money to shore up …. IOWA. Damn.

I don't think Trump is conceding ANYTHING to Hidin' Biden. He calculates and then acts, and unless I heard Trump himself say he was giving up on MI, I don't believe it, and that doesn't sound like something Trump would do. The man is a one man army, he fights. I'm sure there's plans for MI that we don't know about, and you're certainly not going to hear about from the DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WING.

If the voters vote for Biden over Trump they deserve the country they get.
So I guess over 4,000,000 sick, over 150,000 dead, record unemployment, racial tension, protests, riots, murders, police brutality is the country that we deserve?
That is what YOU elected.
Wrong Again retard...

Biden and Obama helped create the virus that China unleashed on the world... Everything your touting is the construct of DEMOCRAT's AND THEIR COMMUNIST PALS... And American's see it for what it is...

Donald John TrumpBiden hits Trump's 'law and order' message: He's trying to 'scare the devil' out of peoplePelosi bashes Barr after testimony: 'He was like a blob' and 'henchman' for TrumpSchumer: Trump should want COVID-19 deal to help GOP election chancesMORE’s reelection campaign has halted new ad buys in Michigan in recent days as polling shows former Vice President Joe Biden
Joe BidenBiden hits Trump's 'law and order' message: He's trying to 'scare the devil' out of peopleBiden notes show talking points about Kamala HarrisThe opportunity cost of Congress's 'Big Tech' antitrust obsessionMORE, the presumptive Democratic nominee, with a widening lead in the state.
Trump’s recent withdrawal from the airwaves in Michigan came as his campaign shifted advertising dollars to other battlegrounds like Iowa. The move was first reported on Wednesday by The New York Times. According to the Times’s report, Biden has more than tripled Trump’s TV ad spending in Michigan over the last month.

I'm a little shocked. I realize Team Biden thinks GA is really in play, and it would seem Fla is too. But if Trump is having to use money to shore up …. IOWA. Damn.
Bullshit! Trump will take Michigan along with all the others in the oncoming tsunami that will be the 2020 Trump reelection victory which will also mark the end of the democratic party forever.

Tard post is tard

It's looking like he will have to defend Arizona and Texas too.

So I guess over 4,000,000 sick, over 150,000 dead, record unemployment, racial tension, protests, riots, murders, police brutality is the country that we deserve?
There is an average 8% positive testing rate for corona so guess what happens when you test 56 million people? Yes, you get lots of cases since some of them are positive antibody results. So what? We all know of the 150,000 fatalities it was Killer Cuomo and 5 other Dem governors responsible for 95,000 of that total in their 6 illegal sanctuary states...how is that the President's fault, that is just pathetic Democrat lack of leadership. As for your other wacko claims, more whites are killed by cops than blacks, all the crime is in Democrat cities, and the unemployment comes from the virus hoax and all the money the Dems pay people to sit at home drinking out of paper bags.

Wrong Again retard...

Biden and Obama helped create the virus that China unleashed on the world... Everything your touting is the construct of DEMOCRAT's AND THEIR COMMUNIST PALS... And American's see it for what it is...

Wow more denial, name calling and out-right lies with no proof at all!
You guys have taken after Donnie lock, stock and barrel! LMAO!

When we elect Biden we will get a President who will tell us the truth 99% of the time, instead of lies 100% of the time.

We will also have a return to normalcy in the WH instead of chaos and spur of the moment decisions of emotion and impulse, we will have calm and thoughtful, insightful decisions of logic and science.

Wrong Again retard...

Wow more denial, name calling and out-right lies with no proof at all!
You guys have taken after Donnie lock, stock and barrel! LMAO!

When we elect Biden we will get a President who will tell us the truth 99% of the time, instead of lies 100% of the time.

We will also have a return to normalcy in the WH instead of chaos and spur of the moment decisions of emotion and impulse, we will have calm and thoughtful, insightful decisions of logic and science.
You didnt learn last time did you? Trump kicked your asses in that state and the polls said the same thing only worse... Keep on believing that people are not pissed...

There is an average 8% positive testing rate for corona so guess what happens when you test 56 million people? Yes, you get lots of cases since some of them are positive antibody results. So what? We all know of the 150,000 fatalities it was Killer Cuomo and 5 other Dem governors responsible for 95,000 of that total in their 6 illegal sanctuary states...how is that the President's fault, that is just pathetic Democrat lack of leadership. As for your other wacko claims, more whites are killed by cops than blacks, all the crime is in Democrat cities, and the unemployment comes from the virus hoax and all the money the Dems pay people to sit at home drinking out of paper bags.
Explain to me how China can have over a billion people and 30,000 deaths compared to our 150,000

Explain to me how China can have over a billion people and 30,000 deaths compared to our 150,000
WHen you control all of the media you can tell any lie you want and the public doesnt question it out of fear for thier very lives. That is China and what you want the US to be. Given the data from every other country on earth dealing with this virus China's reporting is but 1/9 of what every other nation on earth is experiencing. Looks like Bull Shit to me because it is not realistic given the empirical data.

It's looking like he will have to defend Arizona and Texas too.
Trump can't afford to play defence anywhere.

I think the voters are smarter than that, they were in 2016.
Yes, the illegal voters and those writing in "mail votes" and the dead rising from the grave to vote will deserve the government then end up voting for.

LOL.

Biden may win but who will accept the results if he does?

Forum List

Back