trump complains, "everyone wants to interview me, but nobody wants to talk about election fraud."

The only reason most journalists want to interview Trump is so they can ask him loaded questions they can use to attack him with.
Trump has a habit of answering just about any silly question you throw at him.
Biden says something, turns, and walks away totally ignoring any questions.
This is by design.
It prevents the media from doing to him what they did to Trump.....and it also prevents everyone from getting yet another example of just how awful Biden is at answering questions.

The left doesn't want to talk about election fraud because they know it was massive in the last election and they simply cannot allow the possibility that someone might let the truth come out.
Yes, Donny the prima donna will run off at the mouth about anything or nothing just basking the attention, if he can get it, and he does get baited a lot. Being a master baiter himself, you would think he would know better, but the lure of a microphone has always been too much for his psyche to resist. Most presidents knew when to ignore questions and go on about their job of the day, whatever that was. Pretty smart of Joe, to recognize and use this to his advantage the way other presidents used to.

The only reason most journalists want to interview Trump is so they can ask him loaded questions they can use to attack him with.
Trump has a habit of answering just about any silly question you throw at him.
Biden says something, turns, and walks away totally ignoring any questions.
This is by design.
It prevents the media from doing to him what they did to Trump.....and it also prevents everyone from getting yet another example of just how awful Biden is at answering questions.
Pretty well all true imho, but your last paragraph wasn't and so I've deleted it.

There's no way the MSM is going to be for Trump. The reasons for that is a topic that could be debated.

Biden more probably walks away from media questions because of a disability to answer in the style that is expected, not by design. He would be better off if he had the prescribed ability.

However, being slow on his feet doesn't necessarily mean he's wrong. Or at least hopefully not so wrong as to make the big mistake in dealing with China or Russia?

Pretty well all true imho, but your last paragraph wasn't and so I've deleted it.

There's no way the MSM is going to be for Trump. The reasons for that is a topic that could be debated.

Biden more probably walks away from media questions because of a disability to answer in the style that is expected, not by design. He would be better off if he had the prescribed ability.

However, being slow on his feet doesn't necessarily mean he's wrong. Or at least hopefully not so wrong as to make the big mistake in dealing with China or Russia?
Delete all you want. Failure to face the truth is a disease.
Biden shouldn't be working as a greeter in Walmart...yet they installed him in the Oval Orifice.
Plain&Simple.

Last edited:
Delete all you want. Failure to face the truth is a disease.
Biden shouldn't be working as a greater in Walmart...yet they installed him in the Oval Orifice.
Plain&Simple.
You mean a 'greeter' in Walmart. LOL

You're not going to get any discussion with me if that's your attitude. You made a point or two worth comment but you're choosing to go sour already.

If you OP a thread, you can delete stuff people say in response? I didn't know that. It seems kinda low budget.

If you OP a thread, you can delete stuff people say in response? I didn't know that. It seems kinda low budget.
I hear you but my excuse is that I find it easier to just commend him for what I consider he got right. I suppose I could multi-quote some of it that I can't agree with separately.

You mean a 'greeter' in Walmart. LOL

You're not going to get any discussion with me if that's your attitude. You made a point or two worth comment but you're choosing to go sour already.
I already changed the typo.
And I don't feel the need to enter into a discussion with someone who likes to cherry-pick details.

Momentum is gaining against Trump's ridiculous claims over the past year. It's most likely that the momentum against him will increase steadily in Biden's remaining time!

I agree.. as long as Trump keeps running his mouth he is degrading his base.

Normal people are tired of that worn out, BS, shtick. He needs a new act.
There are things we forget. This one is difficult. We are reminded everyday about the fraud installed by the elites. They just knew better. We are supposed to believing several times better now than with Trump. And no Covid bull.

There are things we forget. This one is difficult. We are reminded everyday about the fraud installed by the elites. They just knew better. We are supposed to believing several times better now than with Trump. And no Covid bull.
Belief is a funny thing, requiring no truth, or proof whatsoever. So far that is what has been presented in courts, all the way up to and including the Supreme Court. Do the trump people no longer believe in courts of law? The votes were certified by the states, as was their duty and done by the laws of the states. Do trump people no longer believe in the authority of the states conduct their elections and come to a determination who won the votes of the voters of their state? Per the outcomes of the voting in the states, electors were selected to represent the votes of the states. Few if any of the electors changed their vote, based on beliefs, casting their votes instead based on duty to their states, their states constitutions and plurality of the votes of the people of their states. Do trump supporters no longer believe in the certification of votes within the states, realizing that a certification by a state, is reciprocally accepted across all states as being valid, per the Constitution of the United States? The votes of the elector was accepted into the Congressional record of both houses of congress, at the gavel of the sitting Vice President of the United States at that time, as was his duty under the constitution of the United States of America and in compliance with the Constitution and the history of constitutional transfer of power. Do the trump supporters no longer believe in the Constitution of the United States of America?
Many of the trump supports regard themselves as patriotic Americans. If they do not believe or support any or all of these things, what are they patriotic about? The flag of the United States flew over The Capital on January 6th, when trump supporters attacked The Capital building, breaking in doors, windows, trashing offices, briefly occupying, even stealing from the halls of congress, indeed in the congressional chamber, itself. These people certainly didn't honor the flag of our country. They were not standing up for adherence to our Constitutions and there was no support for the Vice President as he did, in fact, stand for the Constitution that day, many of the attackers shouting "Hang Mike Pence" and even some erecting a makeshift gallows on the front lawn of the capital. Not one state withdrew certification of their election by the morning of January 6th or since, although the is no provision for withdrawing certification of a recorded national election, over a year after the fact in our Constitution.
So, if not willing to stand in support of The Constitution and many showing no respect for the flag of our country itself, just what are these trump supporters patriotic about and what flag do they serve or support? They sound in anarchist, traitorous scum, that would end representative democracy and adherence to the Constitution of the United States. But, hey, that is my belief.

"They won't even ask me about all the birds getting killed by those windmills that liberals are putting up"!

No legit news organization wants to discuss a fantasy.
Oh? They were willing to wet their pants for almost 2 years over the Russian collusion fantasy. Funny, none of the real criminals' names (think: DNC) ever came up in all that investigation. They also gladly went wild over the fact Judge Kavanaugh may have 30 years ago gotten drunk and groped a girl at a college party -- a party none of her friends can recall. National TV coverage of the hearings with country paralyzed by what this suffering girl had to say. IOW, don't try to B.S. us with this "legit news organization" phrase.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back