Trump can't secure the $454 million bond

So Trump won what? A 10 day reprieve?
Do you think the appeals court would have reduced the bond requirement by $280 Million if they thought the judgement would withstand the appeal?

Why stay any of of it, if the case is so strong? Why not go ahead and dissolve Trump's companies and put the rest of the non-monetary penalties back in place too?

Look, you had to dry your panties today. Are you sure you want to do it again when the court decides the idiocy and corruption of this affair?
You’re the ones still on the defensive. Claiming victory when there was really nothing won. Trump still has to pony up.
He’s out nearly $300m in bonds so far.

One needs to be in a pretty deep hole to consider that any sort of victory.

You’re the ones still on the defensive. Claiming victory when there was really nothing won. Trump still has to pony up.

One needs to be in a pretty deep hole to consider that any sort of victory.
All of this for America First.

I didn't claim the obvious. Why should I? I mean it's fucking obvious and your whining alone proves it. Look, this dialogue is as pointless as your life itself.

Ciao

I didn't claim the obvious. Why should I? I mean it's fucking obvious and your whining alone proves it. Look, this dialogue is as pointless as your life itself.

Ciao
Oh no. I’m laughing as always.
You’re the whiner. You’re trying to project it onto me but you’re down in that hole with Trump and you know it.

Do you think the appeals court would have reduced the bond requirement by $280 Million if they thought the judgement would withstand the appeal?

Why stay any of of it, if the case is so strong? Why not go ahead and dissolve Trump's companies and put the rest of the non-monetary penalties back in place too?
Why indeed? Perhaps to get this wrapped up knowing that a forfeiture of assets will be required to pay the judgement anyway?
Having a bond speeds the process of collecting along.

Haha, I told you this was going to happen, dummy. Even back when the non-monetary portions were stayed I told you.

This is just the start of the dismantling of Engoron's bullshit ruling.

If the appeals court wants to save face, they can vacate and remand back to the commercial division where it always belonged.
It's made up fantasy. You just made something up. Not much else to say. You have no idea what the appeals court is thinking. You shouldn't make stuff up.

Why indeed? Perhaps to get this wrapped up knowing that a forfeiture of assets will be required to pay the judgement anyway?
Having a bond speeds the process of collecting along.
So making him bond a lesser amount makes it easier to collect?

That's your reasoning? :cuckoo:

It's not crow. You made up a fantasy and said that the appeals court thinks the fine is too high. That was just a fantasy you made up.

And try to grow up a little bit.You're embarrassing yourself.
Haha, I hear if you put some cayenne pepper on that crow it hides the taste of shit. :laughing0301:

Haha, I hear if you put some cayenne pepper on that crow it hides the taste of shit. :laughing0301:
Show us the statement form the appeals court that supports your fantasy. It doesn't exist. This baby behavior isn't going to help you.

Show me where I said the bond would not be reduced. That also does not exist.

You're embarrassing yourself.

Forum List

Back