Trump can’t secure $454 million appeal bond in New York fraud case, his lawyers say

To everything you just claimed here, shitbird.

You claimed it, now back it the fuck up, motherfucker, or be exposed as a lying shitbird.
No crybaby, you don't deserve that respect. You post in bad faith far too often.

You pick one point and be very specific about what would convince you it is true.

Then you get your link.

Or sit there and cry. I do not care which.

To everything you just claimed here, shitbird.

You claimed it, now back it the fuck up, motherfucker, or be exposed as a lying shitbird.

Wait and see if Trump can get the money.

No crybaby, you don't deserve that respect. You post in bad faith far too often.

You pick one point and be very specific about what would convince you it is true.

Then you get your link.

Or sit there and cry. I do not care which.
IOW, you got nothing and are full of shit. Thank you for exposing your dishonesty! :D

IOW, you got nothing and are full of shit. Thank you for exposing your dishonesty! :D
But I don't care about your opinion of me. You're embarrassing yourself.

Also, that's some pretty pathetic illogic. Like the kind one would expect from a child.

"The dog didn't bite me! That means he can't bite me, Daddy!"

1710807878226.png

This is some ridiculous bullshit. Where'd they come up with that number?

Assesed Trump assets and said "Oh, we'll take this much."?
The cheeto said that he had it.

The judgement was considered the amount that he cheated by his fraudulent valuations.

But I don't care about your opinion of me. You're embarrassing yourself.

Also, that's some pretty pathetic illogic. Like the kind one would expect from a child.

"The dog didn't bite me! That means he can't bite me, Daddy!"
Put up or shut up, boy.

Forum List

Back