Trump Campaign Manager: President Trump Would Admit Zero Syrian Refugees

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Why do WE need them? Just to spend more BILLIONS of $ on them? Let them go to any other muslim country!

BuzzFeed News ^ | September 22, 2015 | Ilan Ben-Meir, News reporter
“It is time — and Mr. Trump has said this, time and time again — to put Americans first.” Donald Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski said Tuesday that the United States “should take in zero” Syrian refugees. “This is very simple, the bottom line is we should take in zero,” Lewandowski said when asked by radio host John Fredericks what a President Trump would do about the refugee crisis. “And the Untied States, to be clear, has a process for bringing refugees into the country, and an individual must qualify as a refugee to begin that process, is how it...

We are allowing in about 12000 Christian Syrians. What the fucking ISIS has done to that community is satanic!! I have no prob bringing them here. Europe seems happy with the Muslims so let them have them...and I applaud their charity. I hope it doesn't bite them on the arse.

Greg

We've always been a nation to offer asylum to others fleeing tyranny. If trump will stop that it's another reason to oppose him.

"Trump Campaign Manager: President Trump Would Admit Zero Syrian Refugees"

One of many reasons why there will not be a 'president Trump' in 2017.

We already can't manage our own borders and immigration issues. Why do you feel we should double down on the problem? The left doesn't want the United States to "nation build", but apparently these same people don't see a problem with bringing the people of these nations (and their nations' problems) to our doorstep.

Given the demographics of the "refugees" flooding Europe, I would say let them stay there. We do not need to open our country to those who have confessed hating us and our lifestyle.

We don't need any more Muslims in America. Europe is overrun with them and they don't assimilate into any country the go to.

If that POS Obama lets them in then he is one serious idiot.

Forum List

Back