Trump Campaign Forced to Refund $64 Million Dollars from Donation Scam

typically deceptive practices by the propagandist.....this was money going to a number of campaigns not just the President's nor was it the President's PAC, but the RNC...moreover the Dems did the same thing and had to refund money as well...according to the article. Sounds like it's something they service provider set up, not the parties
The money in question was specifically paid to Donald Trump's campaign. The same company did run the RNC in several other Republican campaigns, but the donors mentioned in the article specifically donated to Donald Trump's campaign.

Trump also embezzled money from his stop to steal campaign to pay back the donors.
Remind me how he stole money from his own charity to pay off his legal fees for the Trump University scam

typically deceptive practices by the propagandist.....this was money going to a number of campaigns not just the President's nor was it the President's PAC, but the RNC...moreover the Dems did the same thing and had to refund money as well...according to the article. Sounds like it's something they service provider set up, not the parties
The money in question was specifically paid to Donald Trump's campaign. The same company did run the RNC in several other Republican campaigns, but the donors mentioned in the article specifically donated to Donald Trump's campaign.

Trump also embezzled money from his stop to steal campaign to pay back the donors.
Remind me how he stole money from his own charity to pay off his legal fees for the Trump University scam

There is overwhelming evidence that Trump is a scammer and con artist and yet, the easily fooled just keep lining up to send him money. This helps explain why you always hear about outrageous demands for money being made by televangelists, the kind of requests that a normally skeptical and educated person would immediately flag as suspicious.

But Trumpsters are neither normally skeptical, nor educated, and as the old saying goes, sometimes you just can't fix stupid.

Why would anyone donate money to a campaign? That is the height of stupidity. Give an already Uber wealthy person more money. I've never and will never give ANY candidate one penny.
Well, dumbass.....you just did.
That $1.9 stimulus was mostly bailouts and kickbacks to states that helped Democraps steal the election. And guess who got stuck with the bill?

The Covid package cost $69K per family, with only $1.4K going to each family. 2% is even lower than the mere 5% going to roads and bridges in the "Infrastrucuture" porkfest.
Look! An awkward attempt at deflection.
1617588866715.png

Pretty boring fake news story. Those campaign donations were given to several different campaigns and PACs, not President Trump’s personal one. Most of it seems to be the RNC. A very small percentage of donations was even disputed (less than 1%) and the donations were returned.

Another big nothing burger. Must be a slow news day.
You should really read the article in the OP. It's pretty clear it was T****'s campaign fund, and it was way out of line compared with other campaigns. 12% refunds, not 1%. Someone is playing with numbers yet again.
Maybe Trump should ask the feds to return all of the donations he gave them by refusing to accept his pay.
You're never going to hear of a Democrat politician donating his own check to charity. They have no problem donating ours.

Is THAT what Trump told you?
A $400,000 check doesn't even cover the fuel for ONE trip, ONE way to Palm Beach.
I would trade a $400,000 salary for spending $152 million in golf.
335 years of salary.
But you never had any problem with Obama's trips to Oahu every 6 months causing the 7th fucking fleet to have to deploy and do security for his fun on the beach....not to mention his trips to Cuba, shopping trips to China, South Africa, and all of his trips to Kenya, his golf trips to Martha's Vineyard. So you can shove that happy horse shit up your ass. $4.2 billion to take care of one family. That's how much the Obama's cost us in the first year of his presiduncy. The entire British monarchy's costs were a fraction of that.

It's just amazing the crapola you faggots keep pushing about any Republican president while ignoring the horrible actions of Democrats. That's why I file every damned complaint you folks throw at us in the circular file (trash can). This thread just reeks of hypocrisy.

You're so FOS.

April 19 2017

Trump has cost U.S. taxpayers at least $24 million to cover expenses for trips to his Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm, Beach Florida nearly every weekend. To put that in perspective, President Obama spent approximately $24 million on travel over the first two years of his time in office. Since taking office, Trump has spent 9 out of 11 weekends at a Trump-owned property.

According to the Independent UK, Obama spent $97 million on travel expenses over his two-term presidency, which equates to an average of $12.1 million each year. Trump, however, has spent double what Obama spent per year, in less than 3 months.

Let’s not forget to mention the fact that New York City has also been footing the bill for First Lady Melania Trump and son Barron to live in New York until he finishes school. According to the New York Police Department, it costs taxpayers between $127,000 and $146,000 per day in security costs to protect Melania and Barron.
bipartisanreport.com › 2017/04/09 › trump-vs-obama

$97 million, over two terms vs $152 million for ONE?
Oh....and you have links to prove this nonsense?
Well....post it....otherwise you're simply repeating false talking-points from anonymous sources as always.
Do you know the definition of a link?
It's the address of website "linked' to an article or story.
Next lesson......Copying and pasting the link.

Yes, the RNC gave this money to the Trump campaign, but it was run by the RNC..not the campaign

Trump "also" embezzled? He didn't embezzle this money, let alone money from the "stop the steal" campaign. He did not steal money from his charity to pay his legal fees in the Trump U lawsuit either

Was just going to post that You beat me to it One more time
Trump blasted on CNN after shocking new report reveals how he scammed his supporters - Trump campaign had to make 530,000 refunds worth more than $64 million
But wait, there's more.
r/PoliticalHumor - Jeff & Jo should write his eulogy...

There is overwhelming evidence that Trump is a scammer and con artist and yet, the easily fooled just keep lining up to send him money. This helps explain why you always hear about outrageous demands for money being made by televangelists, the kind of requests that a normally skeptical and educated person would immediately flag as suspicious.
But Trumpsters are neither normally skeptical, nor educated, and as the old saying goes, sometimes you just can't fix stupid.
This country has never seen anything like this. We've never been this close to a literal, national cult before. And yes, this is damn near religious in nature.

These people don't give two shits about this scam, or any other. They have sold their souls to this person.

I just hope we learn from this.

This country has never seen anything like this. We've never been this close to a literal, national cult before. And yes, this is damn near religious in nature.

These people don't give two shits about this scam, or any other. They have sold their souls to this person.

I just hope we learn from this.

Just to note.......he didn't cheat to win in 2016. He won in 2016 for one reason. Hillary. The Democrats aren't exactly pillars of character here. Hillary had to return money also. Now Trump took it all to a whole new level but as I've noted many times, that is what happens when you don't hold "your" side to any standard.

Yes, the RNC gave this money to the Trump campaign, but it was run by the RNC..not the campaign

Trump "also" embezzled? He didn't embezzle this money, let alone money from the "stop the steal" campaign. He did not steal money from his charity to pay his legal fees in the Trump U lawsuit either

According to the IRS who had been investigating fraud from the Trump Foundation before and during his Presidency, several illegal payments were made using donated money from the charity to make various purchases. Including, but not limited to the legal fees arrusing from various lawsuits, including those from the Trump University scam, and several marble busts of Trump himself, which were placed at various Trump properties, including Trump Tower.

The IRS found that the Trump Foundation had participated in self-dealing and ordered the foundation permanently shut down and banned Donald Trump from ever founding another charity. They also banned various members of the tramp family who also took part in running the charity from founding future charities including Ivanka Trump Eric Trump Donald Trump Jr, etc. They chose not to file criminal charges because of the fact that Donald Trump was sitting president at the time and couldn't be indicted, and because he would most likely pardon any charges that went to his family that was found to have taken part in the fraud. But the band on running a future charities will stand even if charges are not filed unless they are able to get a judge to rule that they were unlawful bans.

I'm on my phone now so I can't post a link but I'll post one as soon as I get home

According to the IRS who had been investigating fraud from the Trump Foundation before and during his Presidency, several illegal payments were made using donated money from the charity to make various purchases. Including, but not limited to the legal fees arrusing from various lawsuits, including those from the Trump University scam, and several marble busts of Trump himself, which were placed at various Trump properties, including Trump Tower.

The IRS found that the Trump Foundation had participated in self-dealing and ordered the foundation permanently shut down and banned Donald Trump from ever founding another charity. They also banned various members of the tramp family who also took part in running the charity from founding future charities including Ivanka Trump Eric Trump Donald Trump Jr, etc. They chose not to file criminal charges because of the fact that Donald Trump was sitting president at the time and couldn't be indicted, and because he would most likely pardon any charges that went to his family that was found to have taken part in the fraud. But the band on running a future charities will stand even if charges are not filed unless they are able to get a judge to rule that they were unlawful bans.

I'm on my phone now so I can't post a link but I'll post one as soon as I get home
The IRS found nothing...it was NY State, who only opened a probe after Trump was running for office and then won.

The big issue they had was during the campaign he pledged to donate to a veterans group. The only was raised and donated, and NY got upset because the campaign not the foundation was handling it.

You know, I understand why the Trump campaign fleeces their supporters: It's so easy to. But these folks must really not care either way whether or not they support them, because they are clearly only interested in getting money from them, and that includes scamming them. If you didn't read the fine print and uncheck a box, your donation was automatically "recurring"….

Stacy Blatt was in hospice care last September listening to Rush Limbaugh’s dire warnings about how badly Donald J. Trump’s campaign needed money when he went online and chipped in everything he could: $500.

It was a big sum for a 63-year-old battling cancer and living in Kansas City on less than $1,000 per month. But that single contribution — federal records show it was his first ever — quickly multiplied. Another $500 was withdrawn the next day, then $500 the next week and every week through mid-October, without his knowledge — until Mr. Blatt’s bank account had been depleted and frozen. When his utility and rent payments bounced, he called his brother, Russell, for help.

What the Blatts soon discovered was $3,000 in withdrawals by the Trump campaign in less than 30 days. They called their bank and said they thought they were victims of fraud.
“It felt,” Russell said, “like it was a scam.”

But what the Blatts believed was duplicity was actually an intentional scheme to boost revenues by the Trump campaign and the for-profit company that processed its online donations, WinRed. Facing a cash crunch and getting badly outspent by the Democrats, the campaign had begun last September to set up recurring donations by default for online donors, for every week until the election.

Shouldn’t you get busy trying to prove Russian Collusion?

Lol

Forum List

Back