Trump calls out Vacationing Nazi Pelousy.

Put down the $13 ice cream and do the people's work!

You're actually starting threads ABOUT trolling?

The man cannot decide what he wants, except attention. Wednesday, the threatened to adjourn both houses of congress under his emergency executive powers so he could make appointments without approval. Geeze.

Sorry, I have no respect or any time for the Tweeting, Hanging at Mar-A-Lago, golfing, and pep rally throwing reality TV star. The white hot spotlight is on him and he's losing it. He's searching for anything that will even remotely stick to take the focus off of him. Sorry Donny, you own this.

Triggered much?

Sorry, I have no respect or any time for the Tweeting, Hanging at Mar-A-Lago, golfing, and pep rally throwing reality TV star. The white hot spotlight is on him and he's losing it. He's searching for anything that will even remotely stick to take the focus off of him. Sorry Donny, you own this.

Trump has lowered the projected death rate from over 2 million, down to 60K today.

Nazi fought for money for the Kennedy Center and abortions, and went on vacation.

Do you think small businesses will vote Democrat in November since Pelosi is sitting on her hands while they face bankruptcy?

Triggered much?

See now, in English we would say "much triggered".

That'll be twenty rubles, Tovarich.

The man cannot decide what he wants, except attention. Wednesday, the threatened to adjourn both houses of congress under his emergency executive powers so he could make appointments without approval. Geeze.

2 1/2 years to get someone confirmed in the Senate is more than long enough. Democrats are trash obstructing Trump at every possible turn.

Trump has lowered the projected death rate from over 2 million, down to 60K today.

Nazi fought for money for the Kennedy Center and abortions, and went on vacation.

No he didn't. He sat on his ass (as usual). Governors, mayors and business leaders made the decision to work from home and close things like schools and offices down. You can thank them for the lowered projected death toll. But the game ain't over yet.
Oh, jeepers, more alt-right talking points. And you can sit here and tell me that no Republican got anything in the stimulus bill that qualifies as pork?

We've got a quarter of the whole world's CV deaths, a third of its cases, and more than six times more active cases than any country in the world. We have the least flattened curve and we are 42nd in testing per capita, just over one percent.

We can sum this up in three words: Rump fucked up.

2 1/2 years to get someone confirmed in the Senate is more than long enough. Democrats are trash obstructing Trump at every possible turn.

And I am supposed to feel bad? He appoints temporary to critical posts. I remember when Moscow Mitch would not even consider Obama picks, period, even though it is laid out in the constitution. Rant on.

We've got a quarter of the whole world's CV deaths, a third of its cases, and more than six times more active cases than any country in the world. We have the least flattened curve and we are 42nd in testing per capita, just over one percent.

So why is Nazi Pelousy on vacation?

The Wicked Witch of the House continues to show her indifference to the pain of the American people.

OH, and how's that? Trump is on vacation every weekend at his Mara Largo golf course and has spent over 200 million
on the company jet. That is the golf that he said he would not be playing because he would be too busy working in the White House. So let's talk about Trump, who could care less about the welfare of the American people unless his mouth makes him look good to his uninformed minions.

So why is Nazi Pelousy on vacation?

This is the time that Congress set aside for it and she has earned it. Again, your stupid, childish name-calling is boring
and it originated from your feckless grifter.

Forum List

Back