Trump calls Adam Schiff "Adam Schitt" on Twitter

That's a curious thing about New Yorkers. They have a way of sizing you up and attributing a nickname to you, when they meet you. You're pretty much stuck with that nickname the rest of your life, almost as if it was tattooed to your forehead.

"Little Adam Schitt..," :laughing0301:

Is that why everybody calls you Small Dick JGalt?

You don't what "everybody" calls me because you're not on my "everybody" list, peon.

schittescree.jpg

One day after Sarah Sanders told CNN reporters to act “like adults”, the president of the united states said this about the new House Intelligence Committee chair:

“So funny to see little Adam Schitt (D-CA) talking about the fact that Acting Attorney General Matt Whitaker was not approved by the Senate, but not mentioning the fact that Bob Mueller (who is highly conflicted) was not approved by the Senate!”

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

This is actually good.

Clearly, POTUS Manchild is getting more and more unhinged since the midterms. I mean this is THE most childish tweet I can remember from him since he took office. This means the tension is REALLY getting to him.

burns-excellent.gif

The more ridiculous he sounds, the less seriously voters/world citizens will take him (except his Nuremberg Rallyesque followers), the more likely he is gone in 2020.

Keep 'em coming POTUS Manchild...I LOVE THEM!!!

Trumpism will forever be known and remembered as trivial crude vile petty juvenile buffoonery. A cult of sad sick deplorable and despicable losers led by a deplorable despicable perverted boy child who never grew to manhood.
He regularly insults his office yet demands respect.

What a worldwide embarrassment.

Forum List

Back