Trump calls Adam Schiff "Adam Schitt" on Twitter

One day after Sarah Sanders told CNN reporters to act “like adults”, the president of the united states said this about the new House Intelligence Committee chair:

“So funny to see little Adam Schitt (D-CA) talking about the fact that Acting Attorney General Matt Whitaker was not approved by the Senate, but not mentioning the fact that Bob Mueller (who is highly conflicted) was not approved by the Senate!”

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

So? And the problem is?

One day after Sarah Sanders told CNN reporters to act “like adults”, the president of the united states said this about the new House Intelligence Committee chair:

“So funny to see little Adam Schitt (D-CA) talking about the fact that Acting Attorney General Matt Whitaker was not approved by the Senate, but not mentioning the fact that Bob Mueller (who is highly conflicted) was not approved by the Senate!”

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

People like Ted Crazier call him Drumpf constantly. About time we had someone with balls.

Trumpleshitskin Is an idiot. But entertaining!
Trump, hardly a saint but is very entertaining...
No one can get under the skin of progressives like him

That's the beauty about him...

To fight a lefty , hire a lefty and it will drive them crazy.

Yep, But he is a saint compared to the Clintons and Obamas...
He does inferiorate progressives to no end... :abgg2q.jpg:

You sound like a friggin broken record. You're on here time and time again attacking progressives. Do you even know the meaning of progressive? You don't want things to progress in this country? Progress allows things to go forward. Without progress your sorry ass would still be on the reservation.

Say what?

1. I am a Chicago guy,

2. I am on multiple political forums (been banned from many)

3. I love news and politics, that's my hobby been like that since I was 7 years old maybee 5 ..

4.. How do you know I am on here unless you ghost read?

5. If you could describe me political..I would tell you straight up I am a conservative JFK Democrat..

Just think, his tweets can be seen by people all over the world. Imagine what kind of image it is for this country. Hopefully they will know that most of us are embarrassed and appalled by this crude 2 year old in the WH.
The entire world needs to know that democrats are the enemy of all Americans. The country is at war with itself. So far just a cold war. The entire world needs to know this.
Yeah, right. That's why all of the leaders of the free world think trump is a total and complete idiot! Macron practically said it to his face in his speech. All of our allies are disgusted with him and his infantile and disgusting behavior. Many are not holding back and saying exactly what they think of him, and none of it is flattering. Don't care? Next time we need international help with one of the wars he wants to start, and they literally tell him to fuck off, see how that goes down with those who are sent to fight those wars. He's making our allies into our enemies, but if you think that is a good thing, then I hope you'll be the first one to volunteer to go to the front lines of one of his wars.
You do realize we had Clintons in the federal government?
Can’t get any more fucked up than that… slick Willy is and always will be the laughingstock of the world....

Deflection as usual.
Didn’t anyone ever tell you at home or in school not to care what other people think of you?
this is the world stage, not some pimple faced kid in school.

You sound like a friggin broken record. You're on here time and time again attacking progressives. Do you even know the meaning of progressive? You don't want things to progress in this country? Progress allows things to go forward. Without progress your sorry ass would still be on the reservation.
Progressives want to control people they disagree with. End of story

The entire world needs to know that democrats are the enemy of all Americans. The country is at war with itself. So far just a cold war. The entire world needs to know this.
Yeah, right. That's why all of the leaders of the free world think trump is a total and complete idiot! Macron practically said it to his face in his speech. All of our allies are disgusted with him and his infantile and disgusting behavior. Many are not holding back and saying exactly what they think of him, and none of it is flattering. Don't care? Next time we need international help with one of the wars he wants to start, and they literally tell him to fuck off, see how that goes down with those who are sent to fight those wars. He's making our allies into our enemies, but if you think that is a good thing, then I hope you'll be the first one to volunteer to go to the front lines of one of his wars.
Can’t get any more fucked up than that… slick Willy is and always will be the laughingstock of the world....

Deflection as usual.
Didn’t anyone ever tell you at home or in school not to care what other people think of you?
Fuck the collective

Say what?

1. I am a Chicago guy,

3. I love news and politics, that's my hobby been like that since I was 7 years old maybee 5 ..

5. If you could describe me political..I would tell you straight up I am a conservative JFK Democrat..

I wasn't replying to you. I was replying to the broken record person who claims to be a Sioux and all of his comments are about his hating progressives.

Deflection as usual.

Yea we know you need a hug once and awhile..

But we hate the collective..

Say what?

1. I am a Chicago guy,

I wasn't replying to you. I was replying to the broken record person who claims to be a Sioux and all of his comments are about his hating progressives.
Lol
You do realize the progressive federal government put the reservations in place, Progressives are a fucked up bunch

Trump’s Twitter feed makes me suspect that his entire presidency is one big act of trolling. Actually, I’ve distrusted him from the start because he was a New York liberal, friends with the Clintons, extremely pro“choice”, authoritarian tendencies, etc. I’ve said before that these days I don’t think anyone can get to the presidency unless they’re “in the club” if you know what I mean.

:2cents:

Say what?

1. I am a Chicago guy,

I realized it ..but if any one thinks I am not the real deal...it ticks me off

Say what?

1. I am a Chicago guy,

Lol
You do realize the progressive federal government put the reservations in place, Progressives are a fucked up bunch
Well, that was a compromise for people like you, who just wanted to wipe them out via genocide. Because, brown skin.

Trump’s Twitter feed makes me suspect that his entire presidency is one big act of trolling. Actually, I’ve distrusted him from the start because he was a New York liberal, friends with the Clintons, extremely pro“choice”, authoritarian tendencies, etc. I’ve said before that these days I don’t think anyone can get to the presidency unless they’re “in the club” if you know what I mean.

:2cents:

You get it..

big-heart-background-vector-962072.jpg

Say what?

1. I am a Chicago guy,

I realized it ..but if any one thinks I am not the real deal...it ticks me off

I never said you weren't the real deal.

Say what?

1. I am a Chicago guy,

Lol
Well, that was a compromise for people like you, who just wanted to wipe them out via genocide. Because, brown skin.
He claims he's a full blooded Sioux, so he's not white either. The white man wanted to wipe out the Indians way back when, but for some reason,it seems this one has a hard on for the white man.

Forum List

Back