Trump brilliant on 60 minutes. Why i will vote for him

Trump should audience a mission to mars and a outpost.
A manhatten project for fusion and curing cancer
And a 100 meter ground base telescope capable of seeing oceans and land on extrasolar earth like planets.
Rebuild our infrastructure back to 1950s quality
Bring our jobs home and industry
Reform education

Now that would be a great platform!!! Historic president!

And I want a pony and the green power ranger too.

And a 100 meter ground base telescope capable of seeing oceans and land on extrasolar earth like planets.
Reform education

What is so wrong about this platform? Bring back our jobs, reforming education, rebuilding our infrastructure and having the best science on earth = a winner.

Reform education

You are a democrat remember? You party SUPPORTS citizenship to retards and folks with mental illness to be citizens. Remember that thread?

If you want to house the ILLEGAL retards and mental defects NO NASA.

I want them deported.

Reform education

What is so wrong about this platform? Bring back our jobs, reforming education, rebuilding our infrastructure and having the best science on earth = a winner.

I want all those things as much as you do, but I don't see the right wing cooperating enough to get any of those things done.

He wont let the filth media get away with anything. He is the greatest.

Is he really this good?

Truly I am in the middle of nowhere and I am only getting feed from you guys.

Is he really this awesome?
The main objective is to win, and Trump has the best chance of winning.
Oh right independents and dems are just gonna forget they think he's a retard.
He has TEN BILLION dollars how you doing moron?

If his protectionist policies are put into place, we will see massive inflation and unemployment. Now, I'm guessing Congress would not go along with those policies, but you never know.

If his protectionist policies are put into place, we will see massive inflation and unemployment. Now, I'm guessing Congress would not go along with those policies, but you never know.
Tariffs would shift buyer choice from price to quality so we win because Americans products would win in America.

Unemployment would go DOWN if price was equal. Unemployment went UP because overseas prices were cheaper.

Inflation? Nah, but MAYBE wage increases as American companies seek American workers for American products.

Here is one of those BRILLIANT campaign rally speeches-

Donald Trump supported Obama's 878 billion dollar stimulus bill
That Time Donald Trump Praised The Stimulus Package On Fox News

Donald Trump blasted Republicans in 2012 for being too mean spirited toward illegals, as the reason for their loss.
http://dailycaller.com/2015/07/09/2...too-mean-spirited-towards-illegal-immigrants/

Donald Trump changed his party status at least 5 times
Donald Trump changed political parties at least five times: report

Donald Trump loves eminent domain. He-took a widow woman to court to confiscate her home that she had lived in for 30 years, so he could build a parking lot.
Donald Trump's eminent domain love nearly cost a widow her house | David Boaz

Donald Trump was for letting Syrian Refugees in, before he was against it.
Trump calls for taking in Syrian refugees

Donald Trump tells his supporters, the bible is his favorite book, but he can't quote a verse out of it.
Trump declines to share favorite Bible verse - CNNPolitics.com

Donald Trump bombed out on foreign policy questions.
Bustle

THE DEFINITION OF STUPID: Knowing the TRUTH, Seeing the TRUTH, but still believing the LIES.

never-underestimate-stupid-people.jpg

Tariffs would shift buyer choice from price to quality so we win because Americans products would win in America.

Unemployment would go DOWN if price was equal. Unemployment went UP because overseas prices were cheaper.

Inflation? Nah, but MAYBE wage increases as American companies seek American workers for American products.

Russia put more protectionist policies in place than any other country in 2013, closely followed by neighboring Belarus, according to data from Global Trade Alert (GTA), a leading independent trade monitoring service.

Russia alone accounted for 20 percent of the protectionist policies identified worldwide by GTA, with steps ranging from cuts in foreign worker quotas to state support for the rare earth metals industry, agriculture and aircraft makers.

With 78 such trade restrictions, Russia also accounted for almost a third of the protectionism imposed by G20 nations.

Russia was most protectionist nation in 2013: study

-1x-1.jpg

After making Russia the country with the most protectionist economic policies, inflation has soared to over 15%. There most definitely is a correlation.

60 Minutes: You can't do that
Trump: Yes I can

60 Minutes: It can't be done
Trump: Yes it can

60 Minutes: How on earth would you do that?
Trump: Don't worry yourself about it, leave it to me.

It was hilarious.

It was hilarious.

If Trump were to be elected, he might be able to persuade members of Congress to go along with him. Then again, he's never worked in government, especially in our federal government. He might not be able to convince anyone of anything, and then he would be just like everyone else, not being able to accomplish anything. Trump is used to buying his way. You can't do that as President.

Is he really this good?

60 reported that Trump has strong support among independents young and old OH SNAP!

It was hilarious.

If Trump were to be elected, he might be able to persuade members of Congress to go along with him. Then again, he's never worked in government, especially in our federal government. He might not be able to convince anyone of anything, and then he would be just like everyone else, not being able to accomplish anything. Trump is used to buying his way. You can't do that as President.

One thing is certain both establishment parties are convinced the real problems can't be fixed, they are convinced its hopeless without even trying. Trump is upsetting that narrative. We saw it on 60 minutes again tonight, they told Trump you can't deport 10 million illegals and he said oh yes I can. They told Trump you can't build a wall and he said oh yes I can and we will. The MSM and establishment have lost control over these carefully crafted 'can't, its impossible' narratives.

His tax plan is due out tomorrow at noon. Word has it the poor pay nothing the middle class gets a cut and the rich pay more. If so it could be over for everyone else.

Because that kind of tax plan IS a knock out punch.

Is he really this good?

60 reported that Trump has strong support among independents young and old OH SNAP!
Huh? 60 people?

You don't hear Trump and brilliant in the same sentence too... ever, at all.. :lol:

Forum List

Back